• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

What do think of this? Villan is ruuning 66/22/NA over only 25 handsunconverted hand
you did this quite a bit in the "sunday thread" you made yesterday... You would ask what people thought of a hand that was about as standard as humanly possible (besides the huge overshove on the flop) and included the results.. Like Rdog said, If you really want people to comment on a hand, convert it, and try to pinpoint an exact spot in the hand. On flop i reraise to 8.50 and call a shove.
you did this quite a bit in the "sunday thread" you made yesterday... You would ask what people thought of a hand that was about as standard as humanly possible (besides the huge overshove on the flop) and included the results.. Like Rdog said, If you really want people to comment on a hand, convert it, and try to pinpoint an exact spot in the hand. On flop i reraise to 8.50 and call a shove.
No one converts hands in the Sunday threads? But sure thing. Thanks for the advice.Standard they may be for you, but it isn;t to me... yet.
Anyone ever think that VT is a younger version of RDog? Like waaaaaaaaaay younger. :club:
Anyone ever think that VT is a younger version of RDog? Like waaaaaaaaaay younger. :club:
Anyone think that Steve Zolotow is a younger version of Gallo?
pics of gallo with steve zolotow's moustache photoshopped in are an absolute must right now.
pics of gallo with steve zolotow's moustache photoshopped in are an absolute must right now.
Weren't you banned Saturday Night/Morning?
What do think of this? Villan is ruuning 66/22/NA over only 25 hands
Those stats are really boggling my mind. As I read them, the villain saw the flop 66% of the time over 25 hands, but never faced a bet or chose to bet post flop. Either this is the most passive table (post flop) ever, or he somehow ended up being all in preflop in every hand in which he saw a flop.Obviously, the most likely answer is that PT somehow messed up the AF stat on this opponent.
Those stats are really boggling my mind. As I read them, the villain saw the flop 66% of the time over 25 hands, but never faced a bet or chose to bet post flop. Either this is the most passive table (post flop) ever, or he somehow ended up being all in preflop in every hand in which he saw a flop.Obviously, the most likely answer is that PT somehow messed up the AF stat on this opponent.
I think if it's NA it can mean they always raised or they always folded?
OMG!!! How did I not hear of this yet?Mark
Seriously. In a game that big I can't believe I didn't see it Saturday. Crazy stuff in that S and E and C.