New Challenge (old Challenge)

I'm 100% sure you guys would put money on king. My stars account is still locked for a couple weeks so I can't play there. When I cash out my monies at party we can set the match(es) up. What makes you think I'm backing down? The fact I don't have money on FTP?
Have you contributed anything to this forum besides being an idiot?
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Nice post Jordan - I always look to play ppl as fishy as possible at present, whatever I play, as i'm still looking to build the roll etc whilst still learning - but I can definately see merit in playing competant ppl in the future and likely will to try and develop more as a player

i think you can dislike matt and things he posts and all that, but i really don't think we should be dumping on him for his "style" of play. if someone wants to deposit every now and then and play higher limits and play poker for fun rather than grinding 50k hands a month, more power to them.

i think you can dislike matt and things he posts and all that, but i really don't think we should be dumping on him for his "style" of play. if someone wants to deposit every now and then and play higher limits and play poker for fun rather than grinding 50k hands a month, more power to them.
It's the comments that come with the play that generates the response.
I don't think thats what bothers people. I think his arrogance is what gets under peoples skin.Fwiw I wish more people were like exmatt. Poker needs contributors.
I don't think thats what bothers people. I think his arrogance is what gets under peoples skin.Fwiw I wish more people were like exmatt. Poker needs contributors.
i get why everyone doest like him. if there is an arrogant douche at the poker table though that is casually playing and not a grinder you shouldnt berate them either.
i get why everyone doest like him. if there is an arrogant douche at the poker table though that is casually playing and not a grinder you shouldnt berate them either.
Since we know Ex_Matt better than we know the average fish, berating him actually seems to encourage him to play more. I certainly wouldn't berate a fish at the table.
If Matt kept money on long enough to play in my games I wouldn't. It's just moronic for someone that obviously has no clue about poker to act like they do.
It's the comments that come with the play that generates the response.
Which comments? Are you that much of an insecure little girl that comments over the internet bother you?Cause the shit you guys say to me is 100x worse than what I'm saying in here, you don't see me throwing hissy fits and acting like the world is imploding on itself because someone posted a comment on the internet. I bet Rdog loses sleep if I post a hand history of me stacking someone.
RDog has the Bears defense in our fantasy league. 3 Defensive/ST TD's, though I'm not sure if he gets points for the blocked punts (I think he does).
Could really care less since what Sean fixed in your post has me on ****ing life tilt.You know what is the best? You have NFL Sunday ticket so you can watch all of your teams games. Your team is supposed to be the best team in the league so they are on the local channel even against a horrible team. Your team gets their ass kicked so bad that the local network switches off the game at the end of the 3rd quarter. You can't see the rest of the game because DirecTV has that game blacked out in the package because of local coverage.Good bye ****ing Wade Phillips you ****ing waste of human space.Also, I am playing against LenDale White. How that fat **** runs for an 80 yard touchdown I have not the slightest clue.
Which comments? Are you that much of an insecure little girl that comments over the internet bother you?Cause the shit you guys say to me is 100x worse than what I'm saying in here, you don't see me throwing hissy fits and acting like the world is imploding on itself because someone posted a comment on the internet. I bet Rdog loses sleep if I post a hand history of me stacking someone.
The fact of the mater is, this is a thread where the people who play cash either for a living, or very seriously, come to discuss strategy and share their stories of success/losses each day, not a thread for trolls to come in randomly whenever they have enough for a buyin at 2/4 or 3/6 to post their hands. Although you probably don't think so, you are a troll. You cause commotion wherever you go, and most definitely mess up the flow of this thread. Make your peace and bounce.. go watch a video, learn.

BOOM! Yay for partial recoveries.Oct18.jpgI took an alternative line here being deep. Pretty sure he's not repping a whole lot on the river (maybe 67) so I looked him up.http://www.pokerhand.org/?3343369Is anyone else disliking the new pokerhand? Most of my hands come out in a messed up format due to the Cake Converter, leaving me unable to post the hand. Here's an interesting hand vs a regular that was raising and 3betting a really weird range and I felt like his range was heavily weighted towards draws. It's a bit thin but I think it's the right play.POKERSTARS GAME #658011625000339: HOLD'EM NO LIMIT ($3/$6) - 2008/10/19 - 19:19:25 (ET)Table 'Cake_ Leeds (6-max) 11625' Seat #9 is the buttonSeat 1: wnr2*** ($308.05 in chips)Seat 2: MRRR*** ($324.95 in chips)Seat 3: THE0*** ($1,097.70 in chips)Seat 7: SteamySammy ($655.50 in chips)Seat 9: flem*** ($420.20 in chips)Seat 10: Cand*** ($778.60 in chips)Cand***: posts small blind $3MRRR***: posts big blind $6*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to SteamySammy [Ah Th]THE0***: foldsSteamySammy: raises $15.00 to $21.00flem***: foldsCand***: raises $42.00 to $63.00MRRR***: foldsSteamySammy: calls $42.00*** FLOP *** [Kc Td 8d]Cand***: bets $95.00SteamySammy: calls $95.00*** TURN *** [Kc Td 8d] [7c]Cand***: bets $285.00SteamySammy: raises $212.50 to $497.50 and is all-inCand***: calls $212.50*** RIVER *** [Kc Td 8d 7c] [6d]*** SHOW DOWN ***Cand***: shows [Ad 7d] (Flush, Ace high)wnr2***: mucks handSteamySammy: mucks handCand*** collected $1,315.00 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $1,317.00 | Rake $2.00Board [Kc Td 8d 7c 6d]Seat 1: wnr2*** mucked handSeat 2: MRRR*** (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 3: THE0*** folded before FlopSeat 7: SteamySammy mucked handSeat 9: flem*** folded before FlopSeat 10: Cand*** (small blind) showed [Ad 7d] and won ($1,315.00) with Flush, Ace high

Also QUADZILLA!!!!!!(sorry for unconverted but I can't find a place to convert my hands not that Pokerhand.org isn't working for Cake hands)POKERSTARS GAME #658012858000276: HOLD'EM NO LIMIT ($3/$6) - 2008/10/19 - 19:50:55 (ET)Table 'Cake_ Halifax 12858' Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: thel*** ($550.98 in chips)Seat 2: Half*** ($1,194.33 in chips)Seat 3: SteamySammy ($600.00 in chips)Seat 5: Tran*** ($591.00 in chips)Seat 6: West*** ($102.00 in chips)Seat 7: Turt*** ($232.00 in chips)Seat 8: JUST*** ($725.02 in chips)Seat 9: Jorg*** ($513.15 in chips)Seat 10: Kost*** ($833.60 in chips)SteamySammy: posts small blind $3Tran***: posts big blind $6*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to SteamySammy [4d 4c]West***: foldsTurt***: foldsJUST***: foldsJorg***: foldsKost***: raises $15.00 to $21.00thel***: foldsHalf***: foldsSteamySammy: calls $18.00Tran***: calls $15.00*** FLOP *** [4h Tc 4s]SteamySammy: bets $44.00Tran***: foldsKost***: raises $66.00 to $110.00SteamySammy: calls $66.00*** TURN *** [4h Tc 4s] [Jh]SteamySammy: checksKost***: checks*** RIVER *** [4h Tc 4s Jh] [2d]SteamySammy: checksKost***: bets $150.00SteamySammy: raises $319.00 to $469.00 and is all-inKost***: calls $319.00*** SHOW DOWN ***SteamySammy: shows [4d 4c] (Four of a Kind, Fours)Kost***: mucks handSteamySammy collected $1,218.00 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $1,221.00 | Rake $3.00Board [4h Tc 4s Jh 2d]Seat 1: thel*** folded before FlopSeat 2: Half*** folded before FlopSeat 3: SteamySammy (small blind) showed [4d 4c] and won ($1,218.00) with Four of a Kind, FoursSeat 5: Tran*** (big blind) folded on the FlopSeat 6: West*** folded before FlopSeat 7: Turt*** folded before FlopSeat 8: JUST*** folded before FlopSeat 9: Jorg*** folded before FlopSeat 10: Kost*** mucked hand

Oh yeah. Not intending to spam with hand histories but Jen Tilly would approve (messed up my read on this guy and thought he was an aggro donk from a previous session, explaining the flop check):POKERSTARS GAME #658012858000244: HOLD'EM NO LIMIT ($3/$6) - 2008/10/19 - 19:31:43 (ET)Table 'Cake_ Halifax 12858' Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: thel*** ($289.74 in chips)Seat 2: Half*** ($1,158.48 in chips)Seat 3: SteamySammy ($600.00 in chips)Seat 8: JUST*** ($810.96 in chips)Seat 10: Kost*** ($852.20 in chips)Half***: posts small blind $3SteamySammy: posts big blind $6*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to SteamySammy [Kh Ah]JUST***: calls $6.00Kost***: foldsthel***: foldsHalf***: calls $3.00SteamySammy: raises $24.00 to $30.00JUST***: calls $24.00Half***: folds*** FLOP *** [6h Qh 2h]SteamySammy: checksJUST***: checks*** TURN *** [6h Qh 2h] [2c]SteamySammy: bets $50.00JUST***: calls $50.00*** RIVER *** [6h Qh 2h 2c] [5d]SteamySammy: bets $132.00JUST***: calls $132.00*** SHOW DOWN ***SteamySammy: shows [Kh Ah] (Flush, Ace high)JUST***: shows [Qc Qd] (Full House, Queens full of Deuces)JUST*** collected $428.00 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $430.00 | Rake $2.00Board [6h Qh 2h 2c 5d]Seat 1: thel*** folded before FlopSeat 2: Half*** (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 3: SteamySammy (big blind) showed [Kh Ah] and lost with Flush, Ace highSeat 8: JUST*** showed [Qc Qd] and won ($428.00) with Full House, Queens full of DeucesSeat 10: Kost*** folded before Flop