• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

lol. You're the worst of them all. Some loser low limit grinder that cant get anywhere. **** you you low life piece of shit. You don't know shit about me.
I have more respect for a low limit grinder that is really putting a lot of effort in to develop his game than some habitual depositor that plays overrolled (and is essentially a fish). Yeah, you donate higher than King. But King is a better player than you and is likely making more money than you are (any number > 0 would be I assume). And if he isn't, he will be soon.
I have more respect for a low limit grinder that is really putting a lot of effort in to develop his game than some habitual depositor that plays overrolled (and is essentially a fish). Yeah, you donate higher than King. But King is a better player than you and is likely making more money than you are (any number > 0 would be I assume). And if he isn't, he will be soon.
Currently I'm not winning no, but I'm not going around taking cheap shots at people either. King isn't in any position to shit on anyones game, I don't care how much of a grinder he is. I dont mind if a better player wants to rip on me, but not some scrub like king who I'd play any day of the week. I wish my money was on ftp, I dont think he is worth putting money on to play against.
Currently I'm not winning no, but I'm not going around taking cheap shots at people either. King isn't in any position to shit on anyones game, I don't care how much of a grinder he is. I dont mind if a better player wants to rip on me, but not some scrub like king who I'd play any day of the week. I wish my money was on ftp, I dont think he is worth putting money on to play against.
looooool I'm not a cash game grinder, but I've seen a lot of the crap you post in this thread and I've neevr sen a worse player than you. You tyr to post alot of brags where you make some HORRIBLE plays, yet still brag about them instead of taking some of the criticism that is thrown your way.

ok, Matt, you win. gl to you.You have proven you can out e-penis me. Congrats. I'd much rather gradually move up the ranks then deposit enough to and play, 600NL. You are more of a man then I am.You win.I forfeit.

lol if you really want to play HU againt King I along with about 4 other people in this thread would gladly take his action at any limit you would like... lets not make stars v. ftp be the thing that makes you back down you little pussy bitch.edit: and by 4 i mean essentially the entire thread.

I had a good day until Tilt crashed...Graph-Oct182008.jpg...I also tried to derail the current hate theme in the challenge thread. Only time (and sleep) will tell how successful I was.Good night everyone.

ok, Matt, you win. gl to you.You have proven you can out e-penis me. Congrats. I'd much rather gradually move up the ranks then deposit enough to and play, 600NL. You are more of a man then I am.You win.I forfeit.
lolforfeits ftw! :D:ts:4h:D:club:

Got myself to play the limits I should play at and I'm doing fine now. +3 BI at 50NL and some profit from Sit 'n Go's. Hopefully I won't play the limits I shouldn't play.

Got myself to play the limits I should play at and I'm doing fine now. +3 BI at 50NL and some profit from Sit 'n Go's. Hopefully I won't play the limits I shouldn't play.
how many buyins do you have for $50NL?
lol if you really want to play HU againt King I along with about 4 other people in this thread would gladly take his action at any limit you would like... lets not make stars v. ftp be the thing that makes you back down you little pussy bitch.edit: and by 4 i mean essentially the entire thread.
I'm 100% sure you guys would put money on king. My stars account is still locked for a couple weeks so I can't play there. When I cash out my monies at party we can set the match(es) up. What makes you think I'm backing down? The fact I don't have money on FTP?
I'm 100% sure you guys would put money on king. My stars account is still locked for a couple weeks so I can't play there. When I cash out my monies at party we can set the match(es) up. What makes you think I'm backing down? The fact I don't have money on FTP?
Probably the fact that you are a punk bitch. The fact that you STILL think that being a poker player still is only about how you play at the tables (not that you have any room to talk shit there) and fail to overlook about 3 or 4 things that are more important is pretty laughable. You do not and never will make any money from this game over any sustained amount of time because you refuse to learn. So besides being a punk ass bitch you are a dumb ass bitch.

snamuh if you can lose 'x' amount of $ or buy-ins and keep your cool you're going to be better than 95% of the opponents that you face down the line.mark,glad you're enjoying hu and feel really motivated to improve your overall game yada yada. I know some of my friends gimme somewhat of a hard time for not really 'game selecting' as hard as i could, but one of the main reasons I try to play regulars, especially hu, is cause I want to improve my game and take it to the next level. I want to be playing exclusively 5/10 and 10/20 hu and 6 max in the next few months. I think part of being a successful player is both game selecting, and also taking break even EV spots and playing regs, starting new games, challenging yourself, and working on your game by playing good players, etc. I don't care if I lose 2 3 4 5 6 whatever buyins to someone (I've also gotten to the point where if I do start to lose a lot hu i just quit so it's not really a major issue -- losing multiple buy-ins) but what I've gained in doing this is much more than monetary rewards. I think I'm a much better HU player because of some of my game selection choices. I may have nasty swings sometimes (I mean, I def. do) but I also know I'm a much better and overall player by taking some breakeven or -EV spots and just playing a tough regular. I've also come to realize that a lot of HU regulars actually are not that "good" or hard to play against, cause they mainly avoid other regulars and only think about hands in ways against weak players, or simply how they would play it. A hard thing for me and I think most others to do, is to get outta the mindset of how you would play a hand and then imprint that blueprint on how others play. Cause they don't always play how you play...but sometimes that's hard to break out of. Sometimes I have a really hard time playing a donk just cause I'm so past what bad players think about hands. but part of being a really good player is being able to 'dumb down' to how a subpar player would think and maximize your profits in any given hand, especially if that means you play a hand way outside your normal 'blue print'.I wanted to play you HU mark not cause I think I have a huge edge, but basically cause I think you're probably a pretty good player and 1) i like playing fun hu matches, 2) i won't get pissed if I lose (and i wouldn't think you would, although idk some ppl take poker too seriously) and 3) i think overall it would improve your game and mine as well. The last 3 days ive been trying to get games with multitabling hu regs. Most won't play me, but of those matches I've felt more and more better about my play, and my play in comparison to them. I've been doing this at 2/4 and 3/6. I honestly don't feel ready for 5/10 (at least with going after regulars to improve/challenge) but I hope at one point I am.I know I can make good money at 2/4 and 3/6. I also believe I can beat 5/10 and higher. I guess we'll find out down the line. But for now I'm really trying to cut my teeth and make sure I'm ready when I do go up. I have a pretty good amount of 5/10 experience already, but I want to move past the bum hunting 5/10 like I have moved past at 2/4 and 3/6...not that I dont bum hunt...some days I don't check 'auto-post' at my hu tables cause I want/need to grind against tards, or I'm playing a few other games and don't wanna play a tougher match...but like earlier this week i 2 tabled a tough player at 5/10. I beat him outta two buy-ins even though i insta lost a buy-in to him.it's a small sample so it doesn't really matter, but the main thing i got outta the match were the adjustments I knew I was making and the adjustments I knew he was missing. It really showed itself in one hand when I got him to shove AQ over my JJ in a 3bet pot on a T7x board when he lead, i raised small, he shoved. One hand doesn't make a match, but that hand didn't just 'happen', i influenced his action, which is what HU is all about. Getting your opponent to do what you want, when you want. I don't always want to play guys like him, it's difficult and takes a lot of attention. But as I move up I know it'll be necessary so I'm trying to better myself.so anyways, I'm rambling a lot....but just remember snamuh that losing like that is good for you if you deal with it well. I'm not sure how many -10k days (lotta 8k-9k days) or close to I've had, I technically shouldn't really have many cause that's a decent % of my br, but I wanna say it's 3 or 4 now. It's still never fun or easy, but I'm getting better with it. The reason I say that is cause I remember (sorta) the first few times I lost $300 in a day. Then $1000, then $2000 and so forth. It sucks when it happens...but you learn to get over it, to not worry about it, and this should go in turn with your bankroll increasing.You gotta be calloused to play this game for a living. And the only way to be calloused is have big losing days and big winning days and effectively dealing with them the same way. Obviously one will make you more happy than the other, but if it's not changing your life either way, then notch em' both up as a win and learning experience. I gotta remind myself that when i have big losing days...i know i rambled a lot, a lot about myself which is kinda annoying i know...but i hope something helped ya, or just can use as a refrence down the line. i know you and prob a good amount of others already know this chit, but i guess this is just how i'm thinking these days.- Jordan

snamuh if you can lose 'x' amount of $ or buy-ins and keep your cool you're going to be better than 95% of the opponents that you face down the line.mark,glad you're enjoying hu and feel really motivated to improve your overall game yada yada. I know some of my friends gimme somewhat of a hard time for not really 'game selecting' as hard as i could, but one of the main reasons I try to play regulars, especially hu, is cause I want to improve my game and take it to the next level. I want to be playing exclusively 5/10 and 10/20 hu and 6 max in the next few months. I think part of being a successful player is both game selecting, and also taking break even EV spots and playing regs, starting new games, challenging yourself, and working on your game by playing good players, etc. I don't care if I lose 2 3 4 5 6 whatever buyins to someone (I've also gotten to the point where if I do start to lose a lot hu i just quit so it's not really a major issue -- losing multiple buy-ins) but what I've gained in doing this is much more than monetary rewards. I think I'm a much better HU player because of some of my game selection choices. I may have nasty swings sometimes (I mean, I def. do) but I also know I'm a much better and overall player by taking some breakeven or -EV spots and just playing a tough regular. I've also come to realize that a lot of HU regulars actually are not that "good" or hard to play against, cause they mainly avoid other regulars and only think about hands in ways against weak players, or simply how they would play it. A hard thing for me and I think most others to do, is to get outta the mindset of how you would play a hand and then imprint that blueprint on how others play. Cause they don't always play how you play...but sometimes that's hard to break out of. Sometimes I have a really hard time playing a donk just cause I'm so past what bad players think about hands. but part of being a really good player is being able to 'dumb down' to how a subpar player would think and maximize your profits in any given hand, especially if that means you play a hand way outside your normal 'blue print'.I wanted to play you HU mark not cause I think I have a huge edge, but basically cause I think you're probably a pretty good player and 1) i like playing fun hu matches, 2) i won't get pissed if I lose (and i wouldn't think you would, although idk some ppl take poker too seriously) and 3) i think overall it would improve your game and mine as well. The last 3 days ive been trying to get games with multitabling hu regs. Most won't play me, but of those matches I've felt more and more better about my play, and my play in comparison to them. I've been doing this at 2/4 and 3/6. I honestly don't feel ready for 5/10 (at least with going after regulars to improve/challenge) but I hope at one point I am.I know I can make good money at 2/4 and 3/6. I also believe I can beat 5/10 and higher. I guess we'll find out down the line. But for now I'm really trying to cut my teeth and make sure I'm ready when I do go up. I have a pretty good amount of 5/10 experience already, but I want to move past the bum hunting 5/10 like I have moved past at 2/4 and 3/6...not that I dont bum hunt...some days I don't check 'auto-post' at my hu tables cause I want/need to grind against tards, or I'm playing a few other games and don't wanna play a tougher match...but like earlier this week i 2 tabled a tough player at 5/10. I beat him outta two buy-ins even though i insta lost a buy-in to him.it's a small sample so it doesn't really matter, but the main thing i got outta the match were the adjustments I knew I was making and the adjustments I knew he was missing. It really showed itself in one hand when I got him to shove AQ over my JJ in a 3bet pot on a T7x board when he lead, i raised small, he shoved. One hand doesn't make a match, but that hand didn't just 'happen', i influenced his action, which is what HU is all about. Getting your opponent to do what you want, when you want. I don't always want to play guys like him, it's difficult and takes a lot of attention. But as I move up I know it'll be necessary so I'm trying to better myself.so anyways, I'm rambling a lot....but just remember snamuh that losing like that is good for you if you deal with it well. I'm not sure how many -10k days (lotta 8k-9k days) or close to I've had, I technically shouldn't really have many cause that's a decent % of my br, but I wanna say it's 3 or 4 now. It's still never fun or easy, but I'm getting better with it. The reason I say that is cause I remember (sorta) the first few times I lost $300 in a day. Then $1000, then $2000 and so forth. It sucks when it happens...but you learn to get over it, to not worry about it, and this should go in turn with your bankroll increasing.You gotta be calloused to play this game for a living. And the only way to be calloused is have big losing days and big winning days and effectively dealing with them the same way. Obviously one will make you more happy than the other, but if it's not changing your life either way, then notch em' both up as a win and learning experience. I gotta remind myself that when i have big losing days...i know i rambled a lot, a lot about myself which is kinda annoying i know...but i hope something helped ya, or just can use as a refrence down the line. i know you and prob a good amount of others already know this chit, but i guess this is just how i'm thinking these days.- Jordan
just combine all your posts in the past few weeks and make it a book
just combine all your posts in the past few weeks and make it a book
a lot of stuff that's been written in here the last few days goes hand in hand with tommy angelo's book that i'm reading "Elements of Poker". I really really recommend it