• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

The OC and Sex, coming soon to NoSup4U's House.
Also, we surprised Kaelyn today at school with her favorite lunch. (Rubio's) We always pack her a lunch because apparently the school lunches aren't that healthy, but I was appalled today. Check out the girl in the background. Today's school lunch: Milk, soft pretzel, and processed dipping cheese. WTF????kaebday0222893161qx6.jpgMark
I wish I was old enough to 'go clubbing' :club:
Odd. I wish I was young enough to "go clubbing'.And mark please tell me you're not serious that the school lunch was a fucking pretzel.
Also, we surprised Kaelyn today at school with her favorite lunch. (Rubio's) We always pack her a lunch because apparently the school lunches aren't that healthy, but I was appalled today. Check out the girl in the background. Today's school lunch: Milk, soft pretzel, and processed dipping cheese. WTF????kaebday0222893161qx6.jpgMark
You should ask her teachers why she sits at lunch next to a kid with such hairy arms... you probably want to keep an eye on that... :club:
Odd. I wish I was young enough to "go clubbing'.And mark please tell me you're not serious that the school lunch was a fucking pretzel.
Absolutely serious. I'd say 75% of Kaelyn's class got the school lunch too. I mean, they didn't even at least throw in some apple slices or something to make it look reasonable. Pretzel, velvetta type dip, and a drink. MarkEdit: I just pulled up the lunch menu. Apparently the kids had a choice between chicken and rice, or the pretzel. I did not see any kids with chicken and rice...
[x] Getting drunk[x] Going Clubbing[ ] Red Sox are good[x] Expects a full apology from all Rays haters[x] King owes me 20[ ] Checkboxes died
This is going well.
[x] Old enough to go clubbing[x] Goes clubbing[ ] Having sex tonight
mmm i enjoy a nice night out of drunkeness and dancing. also if any of you are futbol fans, watch the cal poly vs ucsb game tomorrow night on fox soccer channel. we are gonna pack the house and it will prob be the top soccer crowd in the nation this year, likely to get 8-10k. my goal is to get into the stadium and not get kicked out (we are starting drinking at 2pm, kickoff is at 8pm) weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
This is going well.
Yesterday he was already talking about going up to Philly for one of teh games and I told him you better shutup or you'll jinx it.I guess he didnt listen to what i said.. Luke, just as long as you realize that the rays lost solely because of you, I think you'll be alright.
mmm i enjoy a nice night out of drunkeness and dancing. also if any of you are futbol fans, watch the cal poly vs ucsb game tomorrow night on fox soccer channel. we are gonna pack the house and it will prob be the top soccer crowd in the nation this year, likely to get 8-10k. my goal is to get into the stadium and not get kicked out (we are starting drinking at 2pm, kickoff is at 8pm) weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Just curious cause I don't follow soccer at all and this is surprising to me. Cal Poly and UCSB are really good I assume?
[X] Way more rakeback than Aciddat4764907yu6.jpgMark
Month-to-date:GraphPG-October1-162008.jpg[ ] In the same league as Mark[x] Made more money than him at teh pokers so far this month[ ] including rakeback[ ] Have a reasonable chance of making more money than Mark this month[ ] Should continue comparing myself to my betters
Month-to-date:GraphPG-October1-162008.jpg[ ] In the same league as Mark[x] Made more money than him at teh pokers so far this month[ ] including rakeback[X] Have a reasonable chance of making more money than Mark this month[ ] Should continue comparing myself to my betters
Most obvious FYP in poker history.Have you seen how he runs?
Most flattering FYP in poker history.Have you seen how he runs?
I should caution you: he's been working with a personal trainer, so he might be a good runner by now... assuming he wasn't only building beefcake:beefcake.gif...and sculpting guns:532519876_b00d0c79e5.jpg

Dear Poker, I'd really not like to start every session out stuck two bi. It's not that it's upsetting, it's just annoying by now. It doesn't help my mental game when I get my face owned off right away. If we could just get back on the train to robustoville that'd be great. Sincerely, Whatgreatis.