• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

the difference between the blue line and the green line is what I've made in rakeback... The blue line is Profit+rakeback... just gives you a better idea of how much money you've made.
Oh, I see, thanks.That makes perfect sense now.
I'm not sure if I have a Mark-like challenge in me today.
gogogo.I on the other hand, will be spending my evening celebrating my daughters birthday since I couldn't lose a pot in the 30 mins I played today:dat4303653lz5.jpgMark
Anyone see this over at 4? This may just be the most ridic challenge I have seen - http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/54/poker...dropped-322671/Is the guy decent? Rdog?
I saw this when it was being discussed and everyone was thinking 11-1 was good for odds. I can't believe he's doing it at 6-1. Insane imo.Mark
Anyone see this over at 4? This may just be the most ridic challenge I have seen - http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/54/poker...dropped-322671/Is the guy decent? Rdog?
I got him at 19/17 and stuck through like 800 hands....He's never done anything to impress me. As a matter of fact I wasnt even aware that he played as high as 2/4. He sits 100nl a lot still.
Around .55 VPP's per hand.
Can you explain the whole "returning your receipt to stars for concierge and making more $$ that way" idea?Also, do you recommend the 250k FPP $4k bonus over everything else aside from the milestones?
I lost $2800 to this guy who bought in for $100 at 2/4 in 215 hands. That's 162 PTBB/100. He would 3 bet constantly and never folded to any 4 bet and never folded to any 3 bet ever either.I'm not sure if I have a Mark-like challenge in me today.
seems like a fun game imo
Can you explain the whole "returning your receipt to stars for concierge and making more $$ that way" idea?Also, do you recommend the 250k FPP $4k bonus over everything else aside from the milestones?
Concierge is the best value for your FPP's if you are Supernova. You email them your receipts and they put cash in your account to reimburse you. Most things that aren't life necessities. Electronics, Clothes, Gift Cards, etc.I'm not positive but the 4k bonus is probably the next best value.

at .55 fpp's per hand... thats roughly 1,091,000 hands of poker.at 95 hands per hour thats 11,484 hours of poker 1 tabling.16 tabling thats 717 hours. He has 72 days to complete the bet so Roughly, he will have to 16 table 10 hours a day to complete the bet.

at .55 fpp's per hand... thats roughly 1,091,000 hands of poker.at 95 hands per hour thats 11,484 hours of poker 1 tabling.16 tabling thats 717 hours. He has 72 days to complete the bet so Roughly, he will have to 16 table 10 hours a day to complete the bet.
Yeah, methinks they are fudging the number of hands he needs to play a little.
So I have been playing the lower limits during some training sessions recently. Sustainable?LowerLimits.jpg
I could lie to you and tell you yes if it makes you feel better. :club:
I think it was mentioned in the other thread that the guy 20+ tables. So that cuts it down to like 8 hours. Easy game, imo. lol

Full Tilt Poker Game #8520444957: Table Cube (heads up) - $1/$2 - No Limit Hold'em - 19:49:26 ET - 2008/10/16Seat 1: IthinkUthnkIsuk ($252)Seat 2: FLOPPERMAN ($176.10)FLOPPERMAN posts the small blind of $1IthinkUthnkIsuk posts the big blind of $2The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to IthinkUthnkIsuk [Qc Tc]FLOPPERMAN calls $1IthinkUthnkIsuk raises to $10FLOPPERMAN raises to $18IthinkUthnkIsuk calls $8*** FLOP *** [6s 2h 8c]IthinkUthnkIsuk checksFLOPPERMAN bets $2IthinkUthnkIsuk raises to $16FLOPPERMAN calls $14*** TURN *** [6s 2h 8c] [5d]IthinkUthnkIsuk bets $40FLOPPERMAN calls $40*** RIVER *** [6s 2h 8c 5d] [7s]IthinkUthnkIsuk checksFLOPPERMAN has 15 seconds left to actFLOPPERMAN bets $24IthinkUthnkIsuk raises to $178, and is all inFLOPPERMAN foldsUncalled bet of $154 returned to IthinkUthnkIsukIthinkUthnkIsuk mucksIthinkUthnkIsuk wins the pot ($195.50)*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $196 | Rake $0.50Board: [6s 2h 8c 5d 7s]Seat 1: IthinkUthnkIsuk (big blind) collected ($195.50), muckedSeat 2: FLOPPERMAN (small blind) folded on the RiverHe had $70 left on the river