New Challenge (old Challenge)

FYP
I'm thinking that there are tools out there that will give you the answer and so you don't need to guess and make incorrect statements in public. :club: equity win tie pots won pots tied Hand 0: 80.408% 80.22% 00.18% 32967840 75900.00 { AA }Hand 1: 19.592% 19.41% 00.18% 7975656 75900.00 { 96s }
hmm. surprising to me but you are right. I don't know why I thought AA was a 9 to 1 advantage over an two unpaired undercards. surprising to me that 96s vs. AA is about the same as AA vs. KK. AK vs. AA is even worse odds. guess it's something basic that I should have known.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

hmm. surprising to me but you are right. I don't know why I thought AA was a 9 to 1 advantage over an two unpaired undercards. surprising to me that 96s vs. AA is about the same as AA vs. KK. AK vs. AA is even worse odds. guess it's something basic that I should have known.
87s is like 22%!
http://www.cardplayer.com/poker_odds/texas_holdemedit: i sounded like a douche
surprising to me that 96s vs. AA is about the same as AA vs. KK. AK vs. AA is even worse odds.
96s is both suited and connected so it has like 27 outs vs AA and in some peoples mind is actually a favorite. :club:
I don't understand you're PF line at all there - youre 4betting for value with 45s.....
Honestly, I thought he was re-stealing. :club: I take it by everyone asking me what my FTP screen name is that it really was as bad as I thought after the hand.

4 bet bluffing deep against tagfishregs is like printing money.Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN): $475.60SB: $300.80BB: $239.80UTG: $76.30MP: $297.90CO: $222.00Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is BTN with T :club: K :heart:UTG calls $2, 2 folds, Hero raises to $10, SB raises to $32, 2 folds, Hero raises to $74, 1 foldFinal Pot: $68.00Hero mucks T :ts K :heart:Hero wins $68.00

Honestly, I thought he was re-stealing. :club: I take it by everyone asking me what my FTP screen name is that it really was as bad as I thought after the hand.
PF - If you do want to take that line you've got to 4bet bigger, by doing that it's nearly 4:1 odds so he has to call even if he holds a piece of crap hand that he 3bet you with
There's a chance that 4-betting there isn't completely retarded. There's pretty much no chance that min 4-betting there isn't completely retarded.Given 100BB stacks I'm not sure there's ever a combination of hands and reads that would cause me to min 4-bet.

Catching up on World Series episodes. Am I the only one that found it completely hilarious that the very first hand after they show Cantu is KJ vs. TT?

I'm sure Mark loved it too.
I'm loving the WSOP this year because every episode gets me closer to seeing Cantu's T5o hand weeeeeeeeee.Mark
1016hv3.jpgFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($655)SB ($2299)Preflop: Hero is Button with Q :club:, A :5cHero raises to $12, SB raises to $36, Hero raises to $108, SB calls $72Flop: ($216) J :D, 3 :ts, 10 :D(2 players)SB bets $216, Hero raises to $547 (All-In), SB calls $331Turn: ($1310) 4 :4h(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($1310) 5 :qh(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $1310 | Rake: $0.50Results in white below: Hero had Q :D, A :3h (high card, Ace).SB had 10 :D, 4 :qh (two pair, tens and fours).Outcome: SB won $1309.50

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($400)Button ($1577.40)Preflop: Hero is SB with Q :D, A :diamond:Button calls $2, Hero raises to $28, Button calls $24Flop: ($56) K :D, Q :club:, K :ts(2 players)Hero bets $40, Button calls $40Turn: ($136) 3 :D(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $136, Hero raises to $332 (All-In), Button calls $196River: ($800) 4 :3h(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $800 | Rake: $0.50Results in white below: Button had 2 :D, 6 :4h (flush, King high).Hero had Q :qh, A :5c (two pair, Kings and Queens).Outcome: Button won $799.50I lost $2800 to this guy who bought in for $100 at 2/4 in 215 hands. That's 162 PTBB/100. He would 3 bet constantly and never folded to any 4 bet and never folded to any 3 bet ever either.I'm not sure if I have a Mark-like challenge in me today.

4 bet bluffing deep against tagfishregs is like printing money.Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN): $475.60SB: $300.80BB: $239.80UTG: $76.30MP: $297.90CO: $222.00Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is BTN with T :club: K :heart:UTG calls $2, 2 folds, Hero raises to $10, SB raises to $32, 2 folds, Hero raises to $74, 1 foldFinal Pot: $68.00Hero mucks T :ts K :heart:Hero wins $68.00
You come off so arrogant these days ..but not in a bad way. More in an awesome kinda way imo...have you ever considered teaching me? :D
You come off so arrogant these days ..but not in a bad way. More in an awesome kinda way imo...have you ever considered teaching me? :club:
LOL. Isn't arrogant always negative? I don't think I am great, I just think everyone else sucks :ts.
I lost $2800 to this guy who bought in for $100 at 2/4 in 215 hands. That's 162 PTBB/100. He would 3 bet constantly and never folded to any 4 bet and never folded to any 3 bet ever either.I'm not sure if I have a Mark-like challenge in me today.
Ugh, sooooooo gross. ewww.

Villain is 20/4/1 and a complete idiot for the most part. Full Tilt Poker $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterCO: $19.05BTN: $32.40SB: $20.90Hero (BB): $25.60UTG: $54.90MP: $51.35Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BB with 5 :4h A :D4 folds, SB calls $0.15, Hero raises to $1, SB calls $0.75Flop: ($2.00) 7 :D 6 :club: 2 :5c(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1.25, SB calls $1.25Turn: ($4.50) K :D(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $3, SB calls $3River: ($10.50) 4 :ts(2 players)SB bets $3.75, Hero ??????

LOL. Isn't arrogant always negative? I don't think I am great, I just think everyone else sucks :club:.
Yeh, arrogant isnt a good word to use there... Confident in a good way is much better. played 1288 hands today for 45.55$ profit. Feelin pretty comfortable now that I have about 16k hands in.Month: (last 5 days)monthpr6.jpg
Yeh, arrogant isnt a good word to use there... Confident in a good way is much better. played 1288 hands today for 45.55$ profit. Feelin pretty comfortable now that I have about 16k hands in.Month: (last 5 days)monthpr6.jpg
Um... How can your rakeback be going up and down... Shouldn't that be a monotonically increasing line?
Um... How can your rakeback be going up and down... Shouldn't that be a monotonically increasing line?
the difference between the blue line and the green line is what I've made in rakeback... The blue line is Profit+rakeback... just gives you a better idea of how much money you've made.