New Challenge (old Challenge)

I grinded my ass off today so I could lose half a bi. It's Friday night, they should just be waiting in a line to hand me money. I played 3 different sessions today, each one I get stuck right away and grind my way back. I feel pretty good that on a "bad day" where I get over-setted three times I only lose half a bi.

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I grinded my ass off today so I could lose half a bi. It's Friday night, they should just be waiting in a line to hand me money. I played 3 different sessions today, each one I get stuck right away and grind my way back. I feel pretty good that on a "bad day" where I get over-setted three times I only lose half a bi.
I played one 10 hour session that started last night and went into this morning. I just finished another 2 hour one. I did not finish up. I did however get 2000 iron man points which was good for 20 bonus medals and the rakeback will take away some of the sting of losing. I don't think I want to do it again though. I think I'll just stick to 4 tabling a couple of hours 2-3 times a day.
Ya and I haven't seen anyone say anything to negate my argument about baseball players being able to compete while overweight and out of shape.Nobody is arguing natural born talent is a big part of being a great athlete. Neither am I. You asked a retarded question so I gave my answer.Care to elaborate on these different types of athleticism?Being able to run forever and jump high are pretty impressive feats of athleticism. If you've ever played soccer or basketball you'd know that you have to be in the best shape possible to be competative.
I played football, basketball, baseball, and pole vaulted on the track team in high school. Yay me. Being overweight and being out of shape are two different things. I can promise you the Cecil Fielders, John Kruks, and Kevin Mitchells of the baseball world may have technically been overweight, but they were most definitely not out of shape. While someone with 5% body fat could be out of shape to the point of not being able to climb stairs without breathing hard.
Is what you are trying to get at is that soccer players are only good runners because that's very laughable. Look at almost any pro soccer players muscle definition and it will be more impressive then any other athlete. Also, they do get a bad rap for diving but the strength it takes some of these guys to fend of tackles is immense. Plus the coordination to play is incredible as well.I don't really wanna get into the debate too much but each sport obviously has a different skill set and talent to reach the top. Some baseball players might not be as physically fit as a basketball player but they posses other athletic qualities that make them succeed in what they do. Being physically fit is not the same as possessing high quality athletic traits which I don't think Matt can distinguish from the 2.
I can distinguish the difference. . . I just refuse to change my opinion on a subject because a bunch of people on the internet don't agree with me.Whats a good way to play this hand on the turn?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($84.05)SB ($200)BB ($202)Hero (UTG) ($267.20)UTG+1 ($103.60)MP1 ($289.90)MP2 ($239)CO ($186.30)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Kheart.gif, Aheart.gifHero raises to $7, 2 folds, MP2 calls $7, CO calls $7, 2 folds, BB calls $5Flop: ($29) Kspade.gif, 10diamond.gif, 3diamond.gif(4 players)BB checks, Hero bets $22, MP2 calls $22, 1 fold, BB calls $22Turn: ($95) 3spade.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero ??

after the debacle that was this morning, my first time playing exclusively 100nl and i played so so bad, tonight was the complete opposite. Im still down a little less than 400 today but im going to take it as a win in my book. octnight.jpgmy favorite hand from tonight's session, the bet sizing may be a little bad but it doesnt matter this guy was really bad.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (4 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownUTG ($49.75)Button ($73.80)SB ($87.95)Hero (BB) ($121.90)Preflop: Hero is BB with 7spade.gif, 7club.gif1 fold, Button raises to $2, SB calls $1.75, Hero raises to $8, 1 fold, SB calls $6Flop: ($18) 4club.gif, 2diamond.gif, 7heart.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $14.50, SB calls $14.50Turn: ($47) 5spade.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $30.50, SB raises to $65.45 (All-In), Hero calls $34.95River: ($177.90) Kspade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $177.90 | Rake: $2Results in white below: SB had 10spade.gif, 10club.gif (one pair, tens).Hero had 7spade.gif, 7club.gif (three of a kind, sevens).Outcome: Hero won $175.90

I can distinguish the difference. . . I just refuse to change my opinion on a subject because a bunch of people on the internet don't agree with me.Whats a good way to play this hand on the turn?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($84.05)SB ($200)BB ($202)Hero (UTG) ($267.20)UTG+1 ($103.60)MP1 ($289.90)MP2 ($239)CO ($186.30)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Kheart.gif, Aheart.gifHero raises to $7, 2 folds, MP2 calls $7, CO calls $7, 2 folds, BB calls $5Flop: ($29) Kspade.gif, 10diamond.gif, 3diamond.gif(4 players)BB checks, Hero bets $22, MP2 calls $22, 1 fold, BB calls $22Turn: ($95) 3spade.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero ??
Since you like to troll so much I'm going to respond to your strategy posts in a similar troll-like manner. Fold preflop. Fold flop after BB checks. Jump stakes more. Dump whatever is left of your bankroll to me. Redeposit. Rinse. Repeat.

My g/f is switching to cash from tournaments, and she won her biggest pot ever. I'm a proud b/f today.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownHero (UTG) ($46.90)MP ($84.65)Button ($22)SB ($24)BB ($54)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Qspade.gif, Adiamond.gifHero raises to $1.25, 3 folds, BB calls $1Flop: ($2.60) 6club.gif, Aheart.gif, Qheart.gif(2 players)BB bets $0.25, Hero raises to $2, BB raises to $3.75, Hero raises to $10, BB raises to $16.25, Hero raises to $45.65 (All-In), BB calls $29.40Turn: ($93.90) 10club.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($93.90) 7heart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $93.90 | Rake: $2Results in white below: BB had Qdiamond.gif, 6diamond.gif (two pair, Queens and sixes).Hero had Qspade.gif, Adiamond.gif (two pair, Aces and Queens).Outcome: Hero won $92.25

looking for cake money in the 1k+ range. I can trade u ps or ft. also, what cash out methods does cake have?
not many from what I remember.
Since you like to troll so much I'm going to respond to your strategy posts in a similar troll-like manner. Fold preflop. Fold flop after BB checks. Jump stakes more. Dump whatever is left of your bankroll to me. Redeposit. Rinse. Repeat.
lol?And no, i was not implying that soccer players are merely good runners, I would however say that stamina is a HUGE part of a soccer players skillset and probably the most important part
lol?And no, i was not implying that soccer players are merely good runners, I would however say that stamina is a HUGE part of a soccer players skillset and probably the most important part
What if we made a goalie so fat they covered the entire goals?Note to self: Do thatOkay, time for a session imo

Just been playing catch-up with the forum, this is by far my favorite post

I just refuse to change my opinion on a subject because a bunch of people on the internet don't agree with me.Whats a good way to play this hand on the turn?
How can you get banned for coin flipping??
taken from 2+2Flipping coins for money in a hotel room is illegal. If Teddy was soliciting people for participation in an illegal gambling game taking place on-site at Bellagio, that would be reason enough to have him banned from the property. The game wouldn't necessarily have to be crooked.
simo, moving up?gl- Jordan
For the last few months I've had a backer for any tournaments I wanted to play (I've only played like 12 big tourneys in >8 months when I could have played like 12 a week - ya, I'm that lazy). I've been staying with him for a few days to look round some flats in the area, and he's willing to stake me in anything I want to play up to like $5/$10nl if I think the games are good.I'll probably just stick with 100nl and 200nl on my own action for the most part for a while, but it's nice to have the option there.Oh, and that table was:2 to my left: 14/71 to my left: 14/6Me1 to my right: 45/52 to my right: 35/25It was the perfect seat in the perfect game, and had a perfect result (+$1800 in 41 hands). :club:
For the last few months I've had a backer for any tournaments I wanted to play (I've only played like 12 big tourneys in >8 months when I could have played like 12 a week - ya, I'm that lazy). I've been staying with him for a few days to look round some flats in the area, and he's willing to stake me in anything I want to play up to like $5/$10nl if I think the games are good.I'll probably just stick with 100nl and 200nl on my own action for the most part for a while, but it's nice to have the option there.Oh, and that table was:2 to my left: 14/71 to my left: 14/6Me1 to my right: 45/52 to my right: 35/25It was the perfect seat in the perfect game, and had a perfect result (+$1800 in 41 hands). :club:
Did you leave before of after the two fish left?
Did you leave before of after the two fish left?
IIRC the table dropped to 3 handed with the 35/25 guy and the guy that replaced the fish.I was tempted to play on, but it was like 4am and I was so tired I was shivering.