• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I understand the tremendous amount of jealousy going on in here and I want you all to know I will not hold it against any of you.<3 you allGo Cubs Go

I understand the tremendous amount of jealousy going on in here and I want you all to know I will not hold it against any of you.
Then don't take it out on us when the Cubs don't make it when you want/are expecting.
I understand the tremendous amount of jealousy going on in here and I want you all to know I will not hold it against any of you.<3 you allGo Cubs Go
i am jealous that the cubs luckboxed the division this year..and in all likelihood have the best team in baseball..this is the only time in my entire life im actually sweating the cubs winning....that being said there downfall is just gonna have to come a little late this year

It's pretty funny how everyone constantly rags on how terrible the Cubs have been for years, but somehow, at the same time, they've built up an insane hatred and jealousy. :club:

i am jealous that the cubs luckboxed the division this year..and in all likelihood have the best team in baseball..this is the only time in my entire life im actually sweating the cubs winning....that being said there downfall is just gonna have to come a little late this year
Huh?
Then don't take it out on us when the Cubs don't make it when you want/are expecting.
LOL. Where*
Then don't take it out on us when the Cubs don't make it where you want/are expecting.
Keep trying cause that still dont help much
It's pretty funny how everyone constantly rags on how terrible the Cubs have been for years, but somehow, at the same time, they've built up an insane hatred and jealousy. :club:
I don't hate the Cubs at all, I just like making fun of Cubs fans.Also, nice edit Jeff but take a look up, I caught it before you did. Such ownage.
Well its tough to argue with that. You have the articulation of Sarah Palin
I don't hate the Cubs at all, I just like making fun of Cubs fans.Also, nice edit Jeff but take a look up, I caught it before you did. Such ownage.
Not so much you. :club:
Its not even so much that I hate the Cubs specifically...I do however hate how Cubs fans have this poor perception of reality...Every year I cant help but hear about how the cubs have won the division on April 3rd, how they are going to do all these great things year in and year out..and then every year it fails to happen. I do admire your dedication, but jesus...I cant imagine rooting for a team that disappoints its fans year in and year out for at least a century now...
Its not even so much that I hate the Cubs specifically...I do however hate how Cubs fans have this poor perception of reality...Every year I cant help but hear about how the cubs have won the division on April 3rd, how they are going to do all these great things year in and year out..and then every year it fails to happen. I do admire your dedication, but jesus...I cant imagine rooting for a team that disappoints its fans year in and year out for at least a century now...
Talk about poor perception of reality.This is the first time since 1907-08 that they've even won the division 2 years in a row. They've made the playoffs in 98, 01, 03, 07, 08. Not exactly something you're hearing about every year. You heard it in 03 because that was a pretty decent team. Then you had a 3 year break before last year and a disappointing playoffs.Then this year, there is a very good reason you're hearing these things. Because this Cubs team has been breaking team records all year long, not to mention leading all of baseball in a number of categories most of the year.