• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Cross posted from Goals thread

September Goals:1. Log as many hands as possible, something around 40k. But if Im not in the right mind set DONT PLAY Nope and Nope:ts reach Platinum star, almost got there this month, I know I can make it this month Didnt even come close this month but did maintain Gold star3. start incorporating one 100nl table in with my 50nl tables till Im fully rolled to move up. Did start incorporating 100nl in4. Make good decisions, dont have results based thinking Made lots of bad decisions5. Open a DC account waited till almost the end of the month to do this but did open an account6. Get as much out of my coaching session/s as possible This went very good7. Dont Tilt HAHA I tilted alot, not good
Septgraph.jpgSeptstats.jpgThis month has been by far the most frustrating month I have had with poker. Between the 20k+ hand break even stretch and 14 BI downswing at 50nl and running like complete shit while playing worse, I guess this month could have been much much worse. Thank goodness for 100nl, but even there I just dropped 3 BI really quick to end the month on a down note.I think the most frustrating thing is I probably spewed $400-$600 this month that was totally unnecessary. Half the time I would say to myself, this is a horrible play don't do it yet I do it anyways. And all of this has me thinking that I may not be able to beat this game. That some how it was just good variance that got me from 10nl to 100nl. It is so hard not to loose confidence. I just need to keep learning and improving and I WILL beat this game. Maybe one day be able to play it for a living :club: But on the bright side my coaching sessions and DC have really helped Keep me in the positive this month, I have learned quite a bit. Both were definitely good investments into my game. So goals for October:1. Dont tilt or spew 2. Keep watching DC videos3. Set up at least 2 more sessions with Coach 4. Keep integrating 100nl tables in till rolled with 35 BIs (have 31 right now)5. Only play 4 tables at a time, think through ever decision6. Stay confident but not cocky7. Play only when in a good mind set to play 8. Stop being lazy and send HH to coach to discuss.
Honestly I wish I was rick rolled
For those who play on stars, I saw this on 2p2http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/45/softw...service-311064/
I Have never done the Datamining thing before. I just got 1M hands from this and was wondering a couple of thingsDo I need to cluster or Vacuum the hands to maintain the speed on PT3 I guess a better question for me would be what cluster or vacuum do.Should there be anything I should be doing other then just loading them into PT3?

Wish I knew what he was saying about me:YANIS274: allez joues grosse merde r dogYANIS274: boufonrdog7811: yes, rdog rules......like odoyle

Wish I knew what he was saying about me:YANIS274: allez joues grosse merde r dogYANIS274: boufonrdog7811: yes, rdog rules......like odoyle
According to yahoo he said: go cheeks gross shit buffoon
Anyone know how to say "Sorry I busted your roll" in French?
Just say "sorry, i had sex with your mom" and the psychological effects will probably be the same.