• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

lol at simo. play more, youll understand
Not really sure what you mean by that. The guy that played it has put in something like 600k hands this year at $1/$2-$5/$10, and he didn't have a clue what to do. He said "IDK, seems like every time I c/c down they have it and every time I fold to the 2nd or 3rd barrel they show a bluff."He checkraised to ~$200 and villain folded. I thought about it and as much as it's a 'zero play', I honestly can't make myself dislike it in this situation. It's turning our hand into a bluff, but it really protects our equity in the pot. I think we have significant reverse implied odds if we c/c.

[x] Super sick value shove.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $1/$29 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $171.90UTG+1: $286.35MP1: $254.50Naismith: $200MP3: $200CO: $322.60Button: $262SB: $200BB: $100Pre-flop: (9 players) Naismith is MP2 with 6 :D J :DUTG raises to $7, 2 folds, Naismith calls, 5 folds.Flop: 7 :club: 4 :5c 6 :D ($17, 2 players)UTG bets $10, Naismith calls.Turn: 8 :4h ($37, 2 players)UTG checks, Naismith bets $24, UTG calls.River: 2 :ts ($85, 2 players)UTG checks, Naismith is all-in $159, UTG calls all-in $130.9.Uncalled bets: $28.1 returned to Naismith. Results:Final pot: $346.8Naismith showed 6s JsUTG mucks As Kh

Somebody posted this at the PokerRoad forumHilarious first hand! :D:ts:4h:D:club: First Hand of FTP London Million Dollar Cash Game (Phil Ivey Hand)- Spoiler --------------------------------------------------------------------------------I was checking out Michael Craig's blog as he gave updates/insight about last years Million Dollar Cash Game and it seems that this year might be even better: (http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/poker-blog/page/5)Cards were in the air at 2:10 and by 2:15, Patrik Antonius had re-bought. Everybody but Tom “durrrr” Dwan started with $100,000. (Dwan has $200,000.) On the first hand, Ivey moved all-in for $100,000 from the button. (Blinds are $300-$600, with a $100 ante.)Patrik Antonius, in the big blind, smelled something was up and called. Ivey shoved with 7-3o. Patrik called him with K-6.OK, it’s gonna be THAT KIND of a game.And, of course, first card off the deck is a three for Phil and it holds up, so he wins $100,000 in the first two minutes of the game and Patrik rebuys for another hundred-k.

Somebody posted this at the PokerRoad forumHilarious first hand! :D:ts:4h:D:club: First Hand of FTP London Million Dollar Cash Game (Phil Ivey Hand)- Spoiler --------------------------------------------------------------------------------I was checking out Michael Craig's blog as he gave updates/insight about last years Million Dollar Cash Game and it seems that this year might be even better: (http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/poker-blog/page/5)Cards were in the air at 2:10 and by 2:15, Patrik Antonius had re-bought. Everybody but Tom “durrrr” Dwan started with $100,000. (Dwan has $200,000.) On the first hand, Ivey moved all-in for $100,000 from the button. (Blinds are $300-$600, with a $100 ante.)Patrik Antonius, in the big blind, smelled something was up and called. Ivey shoved with 7-3o. Patrik called him with K-6.OK, it’s gonna be THAT KIND of a game.And, of course, first card off the deck is a three for Phil and it holds up, so he wins $100,000 in the first two minutes of the game and Patrik rebuys for another hundred-k.
i don't get it again.. :5c

From Michael Craig's FTP blogAt dinner last night, Phil Ivey handed his closed menu to the waiter and said, “Just pick something out for me.”“Sir?”“Anything. Just pick out anything for me, something not spicy. I just eat because I have to.”I didn’t hear whether he put in an order but he’s, at most, the only one.lol!

From Michael Craig's FTP blogAt dinner last night, Phil Ivey handed his closed menu to the waiter and said, “Just pick something out for me.”“Sir?”“Anything. Just pick out anything for me, something not spicy. I just eat because I have to.”I didn’t hear whether he put in an order but he’s, at most, the only one.lol!
Not spicy?What a bitch!
Man, what a weirdo. I love to eat, maybe that's why I can't play on railheaven.

that QT hand tilted me so bad.the main reason i did it was cause it was on CAKE. I've misread my hand a few times on cake now, but never so severely. The other reason, was yes, i was 4 tabling, and had 55 on another table...but i swear i have moments of dyslexia or whatever and saw 55...was so sick. i've never been completly positive i had a hand and been o so wrong. anyways, just another day, another -600$i'm revertting back to my old saying when i was on my last downswing, "I'm not gonna taco."going to see miracle at st. anna now- Jordan

So the bank transfer on FTP went very smoothly. I requested it on tuesday, it got instantly approved and the money was in my account this morning. Hopefully they don't have any problems again because this is sooo much quicker then checks.

So the bank transfer on FTP went very smoothly. I requested it on tuesday, it got instantly approved and the money was in my account this morning. Hopefully they don't have any problems again because this is sooo much quicker then checks.
Why the F don't I have this option back? I hate them so much.

Had a standard donkey session this morning. Started off at 4 tables filled with donks, and promptly got stuck $800 where I'd raise AKs a donk would call with T5h, flop AT2 with 2 spades, he checks I bet he calls, turn 5 he checks I bet he calls, river blank he has a pot sized bet left I put him all in he calls and wins and I'm like wtf seriously?? Lots of hands like that.But most tiltifying was this hand. 3/6nl. Guy sits down on my left who I have only about 40 hands of history with, but who I have a note on as an over aggro huge donk. He raises anytime he enters a pot (he runs 26/26) which means he 3bets a ton obviously. I 3bet him once and he overbet shoved ATo in pf on me. So needless to say, I'm happy he's here, although having him on my direct left is a huge pain. In his first 10 hands at the table I've raised twice and he's 3bet me both times and I've folded. I have KK utg and raise, he 3bets and I'm just dancing in my chair waiting for the other monkeys to fold so I can min 4bet him and let him spaz shove. I 4bet, he ships it in, and of course I'm behind and fail to suck out. SCREW YOU POKER GODS!day0075798cy7.jpgAfternoon will be better imo.Mark

2p2 FTP regs thread was talking about $20k min but it seemed a bit steep, altho Tre's a baller, just check out the QT hand obv.
Isn't that for like a real bank wire, not the direct bank transfer thing?2 different things I think.
2p2 FTP regs thread was talking about $20k min but it seemed a bit steep, altho Tre's a baller, just check out the QT hand obv.
yeah it wasn't 5k min.. its $100 min and no max.
That's what happens when you listen to 2p2ers :club:

I run goodAbsolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.256 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $19.12UTG+1: $39.59CO: $85.63Button: $22.38SB: $50.10Hero: $37.29Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is BB with 5 :ts 8 :D3 folds, Button raises to $1, SB folds, Hero raises to $3.35, Button calls.Flop: 4 :D K :club: 9 :4h ($6.8, 2 players)Hero bets $5, Button calls.Turn: 5 :5c ($16.8, 2 players)Hero bets $16.8, Button calls all-in $14.03.Uncalled bets: $2.77 returned to Hero. River: 8 :D ($44.86, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $44.86)Results:Final pot: $44.86Button Shows Qs KsHero Shows 5h 8h

Soulreads aside, do we really want to be flatting preflop here with A-10? I hope to be proved wrong here so I can learn something :club:
It certainly isnt standard for me to flat oop with Ax anything really vs a button open...This villain and I had a very interesting dynamic going preflop where we had been going crazy vs each other(Me on a sick run of cards, him splashing around)...I decided that 3betting would turn my hand into a bluff(obv) and that my hand had wayyyy to much value vs his opening range to turn it into a bluff.

Sanity saved by the riverFull Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BB): $143.55BTN/SB: $62.95Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with K :D A :DBTN/SB raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $5, BTN/SB calls $3.50Flop: ($10.00) 4 :4h 5 :5c A :club:(2 players)Hero bets $8, BTN/SB raises to $34, Hero raises to $138.55 all in, BTN/SB calls $23.95 all inTurn: ($125.90) Q :qhRiver: ($125.90) 3 :DFinal Pot: $125.90Hero shows K :3h A :D (a flush, Ace high)BTN/SB shows 5 :qh 4 :ts (two pair, Fives and Fours)Hero wins $125.40(Rake: $0.50)

I like this onePoker Stars $0.50/$1.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (SB): $100.00BB: $59.60UTG: $217.25CO: $137.90BTN: $139.40Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is SB with 6 :4h 6 :D3 folds, Hero raises to $4, BB calls $3Flop: ($8.00) 7 :5c 5 :qh 2 :ts(2 players)Hero bets $5, BB raises to $10, Hero raises to $22, BB calls $12Turn: ($52.00) 6 :D(2 players)Hero bets $34, BB calls $33.60 all inRiver: ($119.20) J :club:(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $119.20Hero shows 6 :D 6 :qh (three of a kind, Sixes)BB shows 8 :D 9 :3h (a straight, Five to Nine)BB wins $117.20(Rake: $2.00)