New Challenge (old Challenge)

Yea, I don't wanna side track this thread too much even though it is about a lot of random stuff so I won't post anything else about it after this. Saying Rock Band sucks is just stupid. I first got into Guitar Hero and loved the games. Rock Band came out and I didn't pay much attention to it. Finally I caved in and bought it. Although Rock Band was generally easier for guitar it was much more fun because you could play drums and because of the party atmosphere. I haven't played Rock Band 2 yet because I sold 1 and am waiting for the bundle but apparently guitar and bass is supposed to be harder. Pretty much both games should kick ass. Pretty much figure out which instruments you like better. Buy that games bundle (say Guitar Hero) and then buy just the Rock Band 2 disc since the instruments are compatible for both games. Now that both games are full band they should be decently similar and should both be quite enjoyable.

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Yea, I don't wanna side track this thread too much even though it is about a lot of random stuff so I won't post anything else about it after this. Saying Rock Band sucks is just stupid. I first got into Guitar Hero and loved the games. Rock Band came out and I didn't pay much attention to it. Finally I caved in and bought it. Although Rock Band was generally easier for guitar it was much more fun because you could play drums and because of the party atmosphere. I haven't played Rock Band 2 yet because I sold 1 and am waiting for the bundle but apparently guitar and bass is supposed to be harder. Pretty much both games should kick ass. Pretty much figure out which instruments you like better. Buy that games bundle (say Guitar Hero) and then buy just the Rock Band 2 disc since the instruments are compatible for both games. Now that both games are full band they should be decently similar and should both be quite enjoyable.
good, thought out argument.but rockband is better. :club:
I'm basing it on the fact that Rock Band sucks.And I never flat out said it was better. I just put a 'greater than' sign. That could mean many things.
so you think rockband is an alligator that eats guitar hero 4? According to my 4th grade math teacher that and greater than are the only uses for that sign.

In regards to the bank transfer option on Full Tilt here are two emails I got from them. My approval for the transfer took like literally two minutes.. I wanted to e-mail them to make sure that the option to cashout by this method was valid. Good thing everyone is on the same page.Hello,> > I noticed you have added an option in my withdrawl options> titled Bank Transfer. This option use to be available to me> and I used to use it until you guys had the problems. Can I> use this option again?> > TrevorFirst e-mail:Hello Trevor,> > Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.> > Due to processing difficulties, Bank Transfer withdrawals> have been temporarily suspended. We apologize for the> inconvenience and expect to have the issue resolved as soon> as possible.> > If you'd like to make an immediate withdrawal, we> recommend using another payment processor. You can select> "Other Withdrawal Options" in the> "Cashier" window to view all the withdrawal> options available to you.> > For your security, we can only process withdrawals to a> payment processor account if it has already been used to> make a successful deposit on our site. Once you've> deposited with a new payment processor, it will appear as a> withdrawal option for you. My reply:Hello,So if this last e-mail you sent me is true, then how come after I requested a cashout by bank transfer I got approval of the withdrawl? What is going to happen with that? Trevor2nd e-mailHello Trevor,Thank you for your email.We want take this opportunity to correct and clarify the information that you were provided earlier in the below correspondence. As previously noted, Bank Transfer withdrawals were indeed not available to players due to widespread processing difficulties. However your account, "TreMomey" happens to be eligible and until further notice you may continue to use this withdrawal method.We suggest that you can confirm that you have received your last withdrawal request of $XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.00 before you initiate any further withdrawals. Again, Bank Transfer withdrawals may take upwards of 10-15 business days to reach your bank account. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know. Thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker.Cliff notes: Certain account have available the option of bank transfer.

The truth is your wife told you that you couldn't buy it. That is what you told me. Stop trying to hide the facts :club:
No, she said I could buy it, if I let her buy a $400 coach purse.Also, fu I'm stuck 4K today and I'm down 7K in last 3 days and am up $9.16 on the month but thank god for the 2300 in rakeback I've made amirite?Mark
good, thought out argument.but rockband is better. :club:
Its not a well thought out argument at all. If the other instruments caused him to cave in and buy Rockband 1 then he's just a sucker because they're gonna be in Guitar Hero 4 as well. Its not a very good argument at all. Rockband doesn't have hyperspeed therefore its crap.
Its not a well thought out argument at all. If the other instruments caused him to cave in and buy Rockband 1 then he's just a sucker because they're gonna be in Guitar Hero 4 as well. Its not a very good argument at all. Rockband doesn't have hyperspeed therefore its crap.
omg, i was just being silly. both are fun games. /discussion
This is from my last post. "Now that both games are full band they should be decently similar and should both be quite enjoyable."If you're gonna argue something at least read what other people are saying because you just end up looking like an idiot. A surprisingly reoccurring theme we've seen in this thread.
lost 4k today, which is nothing new.but the speed in which I lost it tilted the f outta me.4 tabling...2 3/6 hu, 1 2/4 and 1 5/10. 10 minutes -$4k insta close all poker software and blah.- Jordan
Please no poker content
This is from my last post. "Now that both games are full band they should be decently similar and should both be quite enjoyable."If you're gonna argue something at least read what other people are saying because you just end up looking like an idiot. A surprisingly reoccurring theme we've seen in this thread.
What the **** is 'decently similar'. Now you're just making things up.
Pretty sure this last page has assured me that this thread has indeed run its course. Think Im done. I mean seriously wtf
Sorry, I stopped responding to Matt. From someone who's read every post in this thread w/o ever responding much I think its pretty ridiculous to say this thread has run its course. I've seen a lot of random and stupid posts in the thread from the very beginning. Obviously it is no longer about the challenge but I hardly see the people complaining about the thread these days doing anything what so ever to turn it back into what it was before.To me its just as enjoyable as ever and besides the hockey forum I barely spend my time anywhere else when on FCP.
Pretty sure this last page has assured me that this thread has indeed run its course. Think Im done. I mean seriously wtf
When you asked what to do when you were facing a flat/4bet from CO vs ur 3bet w/ AK, did you ever post results?

So I tried to get tricky here to get MP to spazz out, but now that I am in the spot that I am, I know we 'never' fold KK pf, but ????MP is 29/18, and kinda meh. CO is 21/15 w/ a 3bet % of like 8.No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownHero (Button) ($382.30)SB ($260.93)BB ($591.05)UTG ($765.35)MP ($690)CO ($906.85)Preflop: Hero is Button with K :ts, K :club:1 fold, MP raises $14, CO raises $48, Hero calls $48, 2 folds, MP raises $172, CO raises $564, Hero ?

So I tried to get tricky here to get MP to spazz out, but now that I am in the spot that I am, I know we 'never' fold KK pf, but ????MP is 29/18, and kinda meh. CO is 21/15 w/ a 3bet % of like 8.No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownHero (Button) ($382.30)SB ($260.93)BB ($591.05)UTG ($765.35)MP ($690)CO ($906.85)Preflop: Hero is Button with K :ts, K :club:1 fold, MP raises $14, CO raises $48, Hero calls $48, 2 folds, MP raises $172, CO raises $564, Hero ?
Ummmmm.....wow, I think this might be a spot that I muck. Your flat is really strong and he is willing to put in almost 2 stacks against MP, if he is ever doing this with anything other than AA or KK then my oh my he licks balls.
hoe do I auto rate the players?
Auto-Rate allows you to set the player's icon based off criteria you set. This lets you see, at a glance, what kind of player he or she is. You can now also add the player icon to the Hud. This may allow you to remove a few stats from being present on the table. You can move them to the popup stats if you need access to them. Very valuable for those of you who play mini tables, or those of you who appreciate a nice clean table while you play. Access the Auto-Rate window through the Configure menu. You can set it to automatically auto-rate while you auto-import, or after a manual import.
And don't call me a hoe.