New Challenge (old Challenge)

Most of the time I'm sitting with 1 TAG at the table who just stays out of my way. Everyone else specializes in limp/calling.
That sounds rediculously good tbh.At FT I consider it a good table if there's 2ppl with 40+vpip, 3-4 TAG regs is pretty much the norm---edit - with the reload bonus's, would it work if you'd pulled 200$ off then reload $200 and the bonuses would = + mobnies?
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Just had another terrible session and dropped 2334, completely wiping out the 1594 I made back the last 3 days and sending me into an even deeper defecit on the month (5k now). Sigh.
only 5 buy ins at least.
anybody wanna go to london on the 24th?
Should do, imo.
Your link didn't work for me :club: Mark
Nor me.Quick question:Me and Giggidy are in the UK. Should we be playing at Absolute Poker?
---edit - with the reload bonus's, would it work if you'd pulled 200$ off then reload $200 and the bonuses would = + mobnies?
I'm not really sure. I've unloaded a whole 15 dollars of my deposit bonus over 4.2k hands at 25nl. Lobster would be able to answer your question.
I've had that happen 3 times this month. Which I don't remember happening at all this year before that.Also, in my 4 years and millions of hands playing. I've only done it to someone once. Felt good.
UTG raisesHJ callsCO callsBTN callsflop 234UTG shovesHJ shovesCO shovesBTN shoveshands turn overAA443322turn 5river 2much giggling

What deuces cracked videos do you guys recommend for somebody playing 100nl 6-max? I only moved up a month ago from 50nl where I was having no trouble. Currently I'm running bad although I think I should be breaking even or a slight winner if I plugged a few leaks/improved my play despite of it.Edit: Currently I'm watching Unconventional Wisdom. I haven't been trying to incorporate those plays at 100nl but I feel they have been helpful when talking about hand ranges and reads.

What deuces cracked videos do you guys recommend for somebody playing 100nl 6-max?
Real life micro nl grindersome of the late night coaching (not all are small stakes nl)some of the king for a daysootedpower's mentor vid is good but he only made oneI'd watch all the micro nl grinder series 1 and 2 first.

Here are my #s @ UB since I bought poker tracker omaha last week. There aren't many plo tables at UB so I usually end up playing 6-9 tables of whatever is open.600plo: +508400plo: +920200plo: +864100plo: +31450plo: -11725plo: -29am I a donk on a heater or do I just not respect 50plo and below?

Here are my #s @ UB since I bought poker tracker omaha last week. There aren't many plo tables at UB so I usually end up playing 6-9 tables of whatever is open.600plo: +508400plo: +920200plo: +864100plo: +31450plo: -11725plo: -29am I a donk on a heater or do I just not respect 50plo and below?
and to think I thought you were busto.
You played an extremely high variance game for one week and won about 6 bi. I if you think you can draw any sort of conclusion whatsoever from that, then I'd lean towards the former.
You played an extremely high variance game for one week and won about 6 bi. I if you think you can draw any sort of conclusion whatsoever from that, then I'd lean towards the former.
lol im just happy being lucky, just thought the #s were funny

Lol, at one of the tables I'm sitting on they're having an argument over whether 9-2 hits as much as AK after 9-2 > AK on the 9-2-x-x-x boardAnyway, today has been a real solid turnaround for the roll and whatnot. I think I need to only play in the mornings like Mark as I'm up 10BI's over the last three days in the morning. I haven't checked yet, but I'm predicting around +3 or 4 BI

So I'm going shopping tomorrow and need some new shoes for casual wear. I'd prefer not white cause they are way too hard to keep looking clean. Any recommendations?
Vans. They're comfortable as hell.
So I'm going shopping tomorrow and need some new shoes for casual wear. I'd prefer not white cause they are way too hard to keep looking clean. Any recommendations?
Not sure what you're looking for exactly. Casual upscale:http://www.shoes.com/product.asp?p=5063366...nt_id=EC1084906More sporty:Marc Ecko has a lot of cool stuff:http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/31716906/c/749.htmlMark
lol im just happy being lucky, just thought the #s were funny
I guess it's funny. I have like 7-10 friends that play internet poker for fun once a year, I'll go get em to post their donk stats at a bunch of different levels! It'll be friggin hilarious!