New Challenge (old Challenge)

I've put in only like 4 hrs this month until today. Not a bad first day regarding both #of hands played and money made : )todayti3.jpgw1850.pngPoker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$46 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $228UTG+1: $597.20Syous: $484Button: $250.70SB: $364.40BB: $860.20Pre-flop: (6 players) Syous is CO with 9 :4h 6 :5c2 folds, Syous raises to $12, Button folds, SB raises to $40, BB folds, Syous calls.Flop: K :D T :D 6 :D ($84, 2 players)SB bets $56, Syous calls.Turn: 6 :club: ($196, 2 players)SB bets $120, Syous calls.River: 7 :qh ($436, 2 players)SB is all-in $148.4, Syous calls.Results:Final pot: $732.8Syous showed 9h 6hSB showed Ac 9steeheeSame Villain a few hands later:Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$45 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $227.60CO: $504.40BB: $860.2Syous: $394SB: $402BB: $601.50Pre-flop: (5 players) Syous is Button with 9 :qh T :D2 folds, Syous raises to $12, SB folds, BB raises to $44, Syous calls.Flop: 9 :3h 4 :ts 7 :icon_clap: ($90, 2 players)BB checks, Syous checks.Turn: K :D ($90, 2 players)BB times out and foldsMy defense is impenetrable

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Somebody got caught with their hand in the cookie jar...Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($15.50)Button ($10.30)Hero (SB) ($11.40)BB ($10.10)UTG ($10)MP ($13.05)Preflop: Hero is SB with A :club:, A :5c1 fold, MP raises to $0.30, CO raises to $0.50, Button calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2.10, 2 folds, CO raises to $5, 1 fold, Hero raises to $11.40 (All-In), CO calls $6.40Flop: ($23.70) Q :D, 9 :D, Q :3h(2 players, 1 all-in)Turn: ($23.70) 3 :4h(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($23.70) 7 :D(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $23.70 | Rake: $2Results below: Hero had A :ts, A :D (two pair, Aces and Queens).CO had 4 :qh, J :qh (one pair, Queens).Outcome: Hero won $21.70

Somebody got caught with their hand in the cookie jar...Preflop: Hero is SB with A :club:, A :ts1 fold, MP raises to $0.30, CO raises to $0.50, Button calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2.10, 2 folds, CO raises to $5, 1 fold, Hero raises to $11.40 (All-In), CO calls $6.40CO had 4 :D, J :D (one pair, Queens).Outcome: Hero won $21.70
You wont have AA all the time and next time it will be a good play.
After tonight I will officially be moving back down to 25NL.This is why.screenshot9-16--59-0.pngI'm not sure I've ever seen this.screenshot9-16--59-15.pngSo, fuck you 50NL. I'll be back.
sucks you gotta move down. it's pretty insane how bad you have been running. the only thing that would concern me is how far below the blue line your green has been the last two graphs you posted. you're down ~9 buy ins in non-showdown pots over ~5k hands. i'm not great with the stats but that haaaas to be a leak. that's like 9ptbb right? would you be interested in posting any other stats? maybe its time to retool a little during this downswing.
would you be interested in posting any other stats? maybe its time to retool a little during this downswing.
Sick, sick downswing - i feel for you mate. I agree with this and the non-sd comment

+$432 over 5 hours. Played well for the first 2 and piss poor the last 3. Despite winning I'm pretty disappointed in myself.---It sucks to see you moving down bull. Granted it's only over a 5k sample but I don't think I've seen a probability curve that bad.

lmao!Poker Stars $0.50/$1.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $36.70UTG: $96.05MP: $82.50CO: $153.90BTN: $82.85Hero (SB): $147.90Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is SB with T :4h K :5c3 folds, BTN raises to $3, Hero raises to $13, 1 fold, BTN calls $10Flop: ($27.00) 9 :D J :club: Q :qh(2 players)Hero bets $16, BTN raises to $38, Hero raises to $100, BTN calls $31.85 all inTurn: ($166.70) T :D(2 players - 1 is all in)River: ($166.70) K :D(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $166.70BTN shows A :ts Q :3h (a straight, Ten to Ace)Hero shows T :D K :qh (a straight, Nine to King)BTN wins $163.70(Rake: $3.00)

So I just checked my rakeback site, and I see that with all the grinding I have been doing this month, I am in 4th place in my site's rake race, which currently would be worth an extra $800. First place is $1500. I know the guys ahead of me, and they really don't seem to be playing more than me, so I think it is doable to catch them (especially considering I haven't played at all 2 days this month).Weeeeeee extra motivation to play more. :club:

So I just checked my rakeback site, and I see that with all the grinding I have been doing this month, I am in 4th place in my site's rake race, which currently would be worth an extra $800. First place is $1500. I know the guys ahead of me, and they really don't seem to be playing more than me, so I think it is doable (especially considering I haven't played at all 2 days this month).Weeeeeee extra motivation to play more. :club:
woooooohoooooooooo just don't blow 800 in expectation trying to win :ts

So, I've been playing a bunch of hands at 10NL now, and am still around a breakeven player...I don't know, I really feel like I've improved in a bunch of spots, and I know I have the right poker-mindset to study the game, be a winning player, move up eventually etc.Whenever I study my sessions, or hands posted in here or in NLHE strat, I'm a lot of the times spot on (or at least close to it :club: ), as how to play the hand...but when I'm in the middle of a hand, I can't think that far sometimes, I have trouble assigning people ranges and am barely thinking farther than level 1("zomg I has an overpair...push push push"), if you wanna say so...maybe it's a lack of motivation or experience or whateverSo does anyone have any tips what I could do to inprove that stuff...sweat some of the more experienced people, maybe check out cardrunners or another instructional site for a while?Any help is appreciated :ts

So, I've been playing a bunch of hands at 10NL now, and am still around a breakeven player...I don't know, I really feel like I've improved in a bunch of spots, and I know I have the right poker-mindset to study the game, be a winning player, move up eventually etc.Whenever I study my sessions, or hands posted in here or in NLHE strat, I'm a lot of the times spot on (or at least close to it :club: ), as how to play the hand...but when I'm in the middle of a hand, I can't think that far sometimes, I have trouble assigning people ranges and am barely thinking farther than level 1("zomg I has an overpair...push push push"), if you wanna say so...maybe it's a lack of motivation or experience or whateverSo does anyone have any tips what I could do to inprove that stuff...sweat some of the more experienced people, maybe check out cardrunners or another instructional site for a while?Any help is appreciated :ts
if it's ftp and you have rakeback you're losing something like 7.5ptb/100, if it's stars it's 5ptbb/100 in rake
instructional site ftw
Forget Cardrunners - when I was kinda where you were at, watching DC vids really notched my game up a levelDC FTW, way better than CR
"Honest to God the only way this girl could get any more perfect at this point is if it turns out she can fly. "QFMFT
kingers buddy123 (1:54:55 PM): is there any way she could be more perfect?kinger (1:57:18 PM): if i was staring at the top of her head as she was sucking my dick...or staring at the back of her head as i was fuckin her from behind. aside from that, no.kingers buddy123 (1:57:32 PM): hahaha touche
"Honest to God the only way this girl could get any more perfect at this point is if it turns out she can fly. "QFMFT
And eat a few pies, she looked better in TransformersBut... would pay for that video natch
are you joking? She's super hot. Don't lie, you'd tap that.
What part of "she's cute" don't you get? Like I said, I just don't find her as attractive as just about everyone I know.