New Challenge (old Challenge)

Full Tilt Poker Game #7707940713: Table Momentos (6 max) - $0.50/$1 - No Limit Hold'em - 0:06:38 ET - 2008/08/19Seat 1: Loiosh ($197)Seat 2: TheGfactor33 ($100)Seat 3: HoosMoney ($115.45)Seat 4: SIMS18 ($61.20)Seat 5: GtYuF1sH ($358.40)Seat 6: dparker703 ($125.55)SIMS18 posts the small blind of $0.50GtYuF1sH posts the big blind of $1The button is in seat #3*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to HoosMoney [Ks Kd]dparker703 foldsLoiosh foldsTheGfactor33 has 15 seconds left to actTheGfactor33 foldsHoosMoney raises to $3.50SIMS18 foldsGtYuF1sH calls $2.50*** FLOP *** [As 5c 6s]GtYuF1sH checksHoosMoney bets $5.50GtYuF1sH has 15 seconds left to actGtYuF1sH raises to $19HoosMoney has 15 seconds left to actHoosMoney calls $13.50*** TURN *** [As 5c 6s] [Qc]GtYuF1sH has 15 seconds left to actGtYuF1sH checksHoosMoney checks*** RIVER *** [As 5c 6s Qc] [7c]GtYuF1sH has 15 seconds left to actGtYuF1sH bets $62Overbet pot.... He was 24/20, everything missed and dont you think he would have bet the turn with a set?

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Full Tilt Poker Game #7707940713: Table Momentos (6 max) - $0.50/$1 - No Limit Hold'em - 0:06:38 ET - 2008/08/19Seat 1: Loiosh ($197)Seat 2: TheGfactor33 ($100)Seat 3: HoosMoney ($115.45)Seat 4: SIMS18 ($61.20)Seat 5: GtYuF1sH ($358.40)Seat 6: dparker703 ($125.55)SIMS18 posts the small blind of $0.50GtYuF1sH posts the big blind of $1The button is in seat #3*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to HoosMoney [Ks Kd]dparker703 foldsLoiosh foldsTheGfactor33 has 15 seconds left to actTheGfactor33 foldsHoosMoney raises to $3.50SIMS18 foldsGtYuF1sH calls $2.50*** FLOP *** [As 5c 6s]GtYuF1sH checksHoosMoney bets $5.50GtYuF1sH has 15 seconds left to actGtYuF1sH raises to $19HoosMoney has 15 seconds left to actHoosMoney calls $13.50*** TURN *** [As 5c 6s] [Qc]GtYuF1sH has 15 seconds left to actGtYuF1sH checksHoosMoney checks*** RIVER *** [As 5c 6s Qc] [7c]GtYuF1sH has 15 seconds left to actGtYuF1sH bets $62Overbet pot.... He was 24/20, everything missed and dont you think he would have bet the turn with a set?
Why not fold flop? I'm pretty sure he can have a hand like AQ here.
Why are you raising that flop? His bet screams AJ, AQ, just let it go
What does HEM use? I really think we should start moving away from PTBB as more and more trackers come out.
HEM uses bbs (big blinds), which are 2x BBs (Big Bets - what PT shows). So now my head hurts and I think I have confused myself as to what is a PTBB, lol, but just make sure your bb/100 in HEM is 2x what your BB/100 in PT is. Then you will be winning at the same rate. :club: But it has been generally accepted to discuss winrate in BB because of PT, so I don't imagine this will change, otherwise it will seem that people are winning twice as fast and just F everything up. (I think)
He didnt raise, he called the c/r. I probably just pitch it, the hand is gonna be really difficult to play if he's at all competent b/c he's probably going to fire at least one more barrel and maybe two.
He didnt raise, he called the c/r. I probably just pitch it, the hand is gonna be really difficult to play if he's at all competent b/c he's probably going to fire at least one more barrel and maybe two.
My bad... got the names mixed up.But isn't calling the C/R even worse?
Why not fold flop? I'm pretty sure he can have a hand like AQ here.
Reading unconverted HH's makes my head hurt so typically I don't read or comment on them at all but everyone that has commented so far has missed a major point. We shouldn't really ever be in this spot because we should be checking back that flop pretty much always.
Reading unconverted HH's makes my head hurt so typically I don't read or comment on them at all but everyone that has commented so far has missed a major point. We shouldn't really ever be in this spot because we should be checking back that flop pretty much always.
I was about to post the same thing but again you beat me to it.
alright. You been practicing for the outing at all?
Heck no. Just gonna go out there and swing and drink. Might even throw the ball if I have to. :club:
weee,thats kind of a weird spot bull..i think i prefer raising the flop althoughi dont think flatting is as bad as everyone saysi kinda like flatting for the same reason that monotone boards seem to be good boards to bluff, its just kinda tough for him to have a big hand on a board like that..so much of his range misses imo
That's why I like flatting better. Everyone's argument is falling back on "if he has an overpair" or "if he has the Ad". How often has villain flopped a big hand here? How often does villain have exactly the Ad here? Not as often as he'll either make a hand on later streets or decide to bluff at it in my opinion. Let's say villain has an overpair (probably his most likely strong holding). He bets $4 on the flop. I cr to $15. He calls. I'm going to have to lead the turn for at least $20-25. How often will villain call on that board with just an overpair? Not often I think. The way I played it, I think it at least gives him the possibility to think his overpair might be good. If he checks behind on the turn, he probably doesn't have a hand he would have called a cr with anyway unless he does have a big draw. However, he bets $10. Sure, the minraise screams strength, but to him it looks like "it's only $10 more and I've got an overpair so I call". Also, I'm thinking a few streets ahead. By just minraising the turn, I've left him almost exactly a half a pot sized bet on the river. It's going to be hard for him to fold a hand with any showdown value at all. I'm not trying to win $4 here. I'm trying to win $50 and I think the line I took gives me the best chance to do that. I don't mind everyone saying I'm wrong. I'm not offended in the least. In fact, that's why I post here, to get different perspectives on how to play the game. I certainly don't think I am always right and very well may not be in this case. No one has convinced me of that yet on this hand though. :club:

On average, how much rakeback do you guys get at 50NL for every 10k hands?

We shouldn't really ever be in this spot because we should be checking back that flop pretty much always.
I agree with this, though I'm guilty of c-betting there sometimes.

Full Tilt Poker Game #7714944365: $14,000 Guarantee (57954989), Table 28 - 120/240 Ante 25 - No Limit Hold'em - 15:21:18 ET - 2008/08/19Seat 1: Orifiel (1,509), is sitting outSeat 2: wheresmydrew (15,541)Seat 3: poloq (13,431)Seat 4: 108spades (7,595)Seat 5: execcoach (7,615)Seat 6: no not baxter (9,750)Orifiel antes 25wheresmydrew antes 25poloq antes 25108spades antes 25execcoach antes 25no not baxter antes 25Orifiel posts the small blind of 120wheresmydrew posts the big blind of 240The button is in seat #6*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to no not baxter [6d 6s]poloq raises to 480108spades foldsexeccoach foldsno not baxter calls 480Orifiel foldswheresmydrew folds*** FLOP *** [Th 4s Ts]poloq has 15 seconds left to actpoloq checksOrifiel has reconnectedno not baxter has 15 seconds left to actno not baxter bets 720poloq calls 720*** TURN *** [Th 4s Ts] [4h]poloq bets 1,440no not baxter

I agree with this, though I'm guilty of c-betting there sometimes.
Well, you do have to occasionally cbet so you aren't always playing your hand face up when an A hits, but it should be done rarely.

Is there anything more maddening than binking your 2 outer on the turn, only to have villain spike theirs on the river.... I mean, I realize I was a huge dog when the $$ went in, but still, lol.

Is there anything more maddening than binking your 2 outer on the turn, only to have villain spike theirs on the river.... I mean, I realize I was a huge dog when the $$ went in, but still, lol.
Getting binked when ahead is worse imo.
On average, how much rakeback do you guys get at 50NL for every 10k hands?
Anybody? Just wondering, thanks.
Anybody? Just wondering, thanks.
the best I can tell you is in 2147(1210 raked) hands I've payed 129 in rake and am receiving $42 for 33% rakebackI played way too many hands and was in a lot of big pots