• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

HU players.Do you guys multitable while playing HU?If so how many tables do you play at once?
I did 3 for an hour yesterday and almost had a seizure. I guess it can depend on the pace of the tables you're on. I'll play one opponent on multiple tables any day of the week though.

backdoor draws are v important in omahaPokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha High, $4 BB (4 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($400)Button ($913.35)SB ($247)BB ($80)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Adiamond.gif, 8diamond.gif, 9spade.gif, Qspade.gif. Hero raises to $12, Button calls $12, SB calls $10, BB calls $8.Flop: ($48) 8club.gif, 5heart.gif, Aspade.gif(4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $32, Button calls $32, SB raises to $174, BB folds, Hero raises to $388, Button folds, SB calls $61 (All-In).Turn: ($703) Kspade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($703) 6spade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $550Results in white below: SB: shows [8s 7c Ah 7d] (two pair, Aces and Eights)Hero: shows [Ad 8d 9s Qs] (a flush, Ace high)Outcome: Hero wins $703. Results:Omaha Hi: 820 enumerated boards containing As 8c 5hcards win %win lose %lose tie %tie EVQs 9s Ad 8d 270 32.93 91 11.10 459 55.98 0.6098s 7c 7d Ah 91 11.10 270 32.93 459 55.98 0.391

Just got done golfing today. The course was really nice, it hosts a PGA tourney every fall. I started off playing my friend for $20/hole, lost $20 on the front. We bump it to 50/hole after 9, I lose 10 and 11 and am down 120. We bump it to $60/hole, I win 12 and 13. Go to $100/hole. I win 14 and 15. I 2-putt from 100+ feet when my friend was <15 feet away and tie. I win 17, we go to $200 on 18 and we chop, so I was up $300. Essentially a free round plus a bit.So far for the trip I'm down $500 at live cash, busted the tourney yesterday in level 1 after getting in hands where I had 54 < 66 on a 7768Q board and KK < AA 2 hands later. Playin the live tourneys the next 4 days, Sunday Mill and FTOPS ME today. I'm up like $600 Degenning, dropped a bunch yesterday after killing everything Friday and early yesterday.

Just got done golfing today. The course was really nice, it hosts a PGA tourney every fall. I started off playing my friend for $20/hole, lost $20 on the front. We bump it to 50/hole after 9, I lose 10 and 11 and am down 120. We bump it to $60/hole, I win 12 and 13. Go to $100/hole. I win 14 and 15. I 2-putt from 100+ feet when my friend was <15 feet away and tie. I win 17, we go to $200 on 18 and we chop, so I was up $300. Essentially a free round plus a bit.So far for the trip I'm down $500 at live cash, busted the tourney yesterday in level 1 after getting in hands where I had 54 < 66 on a 7768Q board and KK < AA 2 hands later. Playin the live tourneys the next 4 days, Sunday Mill and FTOPS ME today. I'm up like $600 Degenning, dropped a bunch yesterday after killing everything Friday and early yesterday.
I <3 gambling on golf.. what do you usually shoot zim and what was the name of the course?

Good day so far, not sure I have another session left in me, maybe later.GraphAug17.jpgOverall the weekend was good, and I'm probably running way above average. Mostly at $50HU, but dabbled at $100 when I saw a weak player sittingWeekend.jpgEDIT - Woops, attached the wrong day graph. Good now

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $4 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Button ($585.95)SB ($848.30)BB ($204.45)UTG ($398)Hero ($1056.50)CO ($406)Preflop: Hero is MP with Kheart.gif, Kspade.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to $12, 1 fold, Button calls $12, 1 fold, BB calls $8.Flop: ($38) 3club.gif, 6spade.gif, Tspade.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero checks, Button bets $28, BB folds, Hero calls $28.Turn: ($94) 2spade.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $104, Hero ???thoughts? i recognize villian from FR, where he played pretty straight forward, and he prob knows me as some aggro spew donk from FR. i didn't cbet flop because he had a pretty low fold to cbet%, and most regs would make a move on this type of flop imo, and i didn't want to face a check raise

I <3 gambling on golf.. what do you usually shoot zim and what was the name of the course?
Course was the Atunyote golf club. I'm around a 10 handicap. Course we played today was tough, it's rained here a ton in the past couple weeks so they said the rough was about as thick as it is for PGA Tourneys, and the fairways got no roll, but I shot a 45-42-87 today. Obv play much better as stakes raise :club:

NH SirFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)CO ($43.80)Button ($17.75)Hero ($53.70)BB ($44.20)UTG ($82.10)MP ($14.40)Preflop: Hero is SB with 3 :club: , 3 :D . 2 folds, CO raises to $1, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.90, BB calls $0.75.Flop: ($3) 4 :D , 3 :4h , J :D(3 players)Hero bets $2.45, BB calls $2.45, CO folds.Turn: ($7.90) 9 :5c(2 players)Hero bets $6.6, BB calls $6.60.River: ($21.10) 7 :ts(2 players)Hero bets $17, BB calls $17.Final Pot: $55.10Results in white below: Hero has 3d 3s (three of a kind, threes). Villain has A4o. Outcome: Hero wins $55.10.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $4 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Button ($585.95)SB ($848.30)BB ($204.45)UTG ($398)Hero ($1056.50)CO ($406)Preflop: Hero is MP with Kheart.gif, Kspade.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to $12, 1 fold, Button calls $12, 1 fold, BB calls $8.Flop: ($38) 3club.gif, 6spade.gif, Tspade.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero checks, Button bets $28, BB folds, Hero calls $28.Turn: ($94) 2spade.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $104, Hero ???thoughts? i recognize villian from FR, where he played pretty straight forward, and he prob knows me as some aggro spew donk from FR. i didn't cbet flop because he had a pretty low fold to cbet%, and most regs would make a move on this type of flop imo, and i didn't want to face a check raise
If you didn't want to FACE a check-raise, then you should have been the one MAKING it, imo. What am I missing here? Don't we want him NOT to fold? Isn't this about as good a flop as any to get money in on? Plus, the button can't c/r you afaik, unless by "villain" you're talking about BB, who seemed to have folded on the flop. I'm confused.
I am really, really, really confused with this hand. WTF, why would you care if he might "make a move" on this flop? Even more reason to bet!!! And the turn, bet/call but now that you have checked, shove.Edit: Meh, just realized you are semi deep. Not betting this flop is what makes it super difficult. I still can't see folding here. I guess call. I dunno. The flop play really confuses things.
So this has nothing to do with poker, but I thought it was pretty cool and I am jealous at all the traveling/life experiences this guy has had. Plus it for some reason just makes me feel good watching it. :club:http://www.wherethehellismatt.com/index.shtml?fbid=euJ-w
Thanks, dude...that guy is so awesome, didn't know there was a new video. He always choses such great places, the videos are just great.I gotta look for the older one now, where he's dancing on that BADASS rock in Norway or so iirc...Edit: older ones are even better imo
not at all.all thoughts/posts are welcomed, the more the better.
I don't see how anyone with any poker knowledge can say that's anything other than raise/call. Well, i suppose flatting and CRAI a lot might be an alternative, but I don't really see where it's better than raise/call
not at all.all thoughts/posts are welcomed, the more the better.
First off I'm wondering why we have 50bb. 2nd, in a cash game I think it's a pretty easy 3-bet/call. I don't get how we can think about folding pf for 50bb.
First off I'm wondering why we have 50bb. 2nd, in a cash game I think it's a pretty easy 3-bet/call. I don't get how we can think about folding pf for 50bb.
My guess is that it is a live game and in a lot of those games the buyin is smaller than online.
anyone have any suggestions?also Rdog/Snamuh or any other regs, do you also do any coaching? and how much would would you charge?
I've never done any official coaching. All I've done is free strategy discussion over AIM that people message me. I don't even know what I'd do as far as coaching goes aside from sweat sessions. Maybe go over some interesting hands and explain thought processes.