New Challenge (old Challenge)

quit kissing rdog's ass like you do with bkice.
I'm going to assume there is some weird back story/inside joke here but still weird nonetheless.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Last time I checked, the stadium official wasn't the one who pushed you off the balance beam... Seriously, suck it up and enter a wet T-Shirt contest
FYP

No Neck - Love your .sigAcid - Woot on the house! Housewarming party in 2 weeks imo!Kurt - Sorry (again!) about the car. gahhhh you are running bad. Keep your chin up.Scott - Awesome on the seat!Bob - Alicia didn't seem very whiny in that article, was mostly her coach imo. But anyway who cares have you seen her boobs???M Henry's Pineapple and Blueberry French Toast says hello from Chicago:image102ay8.jpgMark

I'm telling you the guy is just trying to give money away. Funny thing is that he is supposed to be a nit....this is Abacab.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)BB ($211.15)UTG ($295.45)MP ($398.65)Hero ($221)SB ($221.50)Preflop: Hero is Button with Kheart.gif, Adiamond.gif. 2 folds, Hero raises to $6, SB raises to $22, 1 fold, Hero raises to $60, SB raises to $221.5, Hero calls $161 (All-In).Flop: ($444.50) Jdiamond.gif, Qspade.gif, Kspade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Turn: ($444.50) Theart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($444.50) 7heart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $444Results in white below: UTG doesn't show. Hero has Kh Ad (straight, ace high). SB has Qd Ah (straight, ace high). Outcome: SB wins $222.50. Hero wins $222.

Guy was trash talking the whole game.. Good lord this felt good..Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.502 playersConverterPre-flop: (2 players) Hero is SB with :D:4h Hero calls, BB checks.Flop: :ts:club::D ($1, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $1, BB raises to $2.5, Hero raises to $7.5, BB raises all-in $32.75, Hero calls.Turn: :5c ($66.5, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $66.5)River: :D ($66.5, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $66.5)Results:Final pot: $66.5Villain had A9d

that looks like one fine breakfast, nh mark.
M Henry and Milk and Honey are my two fav Chicago breakfast places. Soooo good. I'm at a Caribou Coffee right now with Chris chilling while the painters repaint his condo as a surprise for his fiance. I got the Lite White Berry. Chris drinks straight black coffee, so I think I win for more gayer amirite?Mark

I really think the worst thing in poker is when you have complete reg retard that 3 bets waaaaaaaaaaay too much. You trap him by flatting KK, flop top set and he goes runner, runner straight flush. Really, really ****ing tilting.

I really think the worst thing in poker is when you have complete reg retard that 3 bets waaaaaaaaaaay too much. You trap him by flatting KK, flop top set and he goes runner, runner straight flush. Really, really ****ing tilting.
Ouch, hellmuth spew-tantrum onetime?
I'm reasonably certain that runner runner (straight!) flush should not count unless you were to, say, hold four chips hidden in your hand on the flop as a declare that you were shooting for it.
Are you playing underrolled? Did you lose the 550 at $100 hu or $50?
I'm pretty much always underrolled, lol. More so cause I just cashed out 500.It was a combination of the two though.
kurt, i wouldn't kill anyone over $550 and a broken window. Might be -EV.I'd wait for the ol' $1k a broken windshield imo.:x- Jordan
Probably good advice. It was just more of the combination of the fact that this is the 2nd time this has happened, plus it being stolen sandwiched in between, plus having the radio stolen twice, and having to go to court twice to get back money I shouldn't have to pay in the first place. That and the poker.On the plus side, I found a glass place that replaced the window for $99.63, but when he rang my credit card, he put $66.93. Oops. I'll take it though, one way or another it's like half the price of the other places I saw.
to be clear, consider me the pot, and you the kettle - YOU'RE BLACK.
This is a good sig quote. NH suh
How do the suits get around the rules that dont allow flippers?
Cause they dont have flippers?
Another double sig quote. NH suhs.
Someone in here please tell me what I need to do to print screen. thx.
Use the Print Scrn button.
The challenge thread is on a roll with good sig quotes. Kurt, you are on fire!
Lol, I got totally soul read herePokerStars Game #19580022094: Tournament #101848194, $5.00+$0.25 Hold'em No Limit - Match Round I, Level III (25/50) - 2008/08/13 - 03:30:23 (ET)Table '101848194 1' 2-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: time2pokeher (2065 in chips) Seat 2: nering (935 in chips) time2pokeher: posts small blind 25nering: posts big blind 50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to time2pokeher [Jd 9d]time2pokeher: raises 1050 to 1100nering: calls 885 and is all-inUncalled bet (165) returned to time2pokeher*** FLOP *** [Ts 5d 5s]*** TURN *** [Ts 5d 5s] [Kd]*** RIVER *** [Ts 5d 5s Kd] [6s]*** SHOW DOWN ***nering: shows [Qc 2c] (a pair of Fives)time2pokeher: shows [Jd 9d] (a pair of Fives - lower kicker)nering collected 1870 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 1870 | Rake 0 Board [Ts 5d 5s Kd 6s]Seat 1: time2pokeher (button) (small blind) showed [Jd 9d] and lost with a pair of FivesSeat 2: nering (big blind) showed [Qc 2c] and won (1870) with a pair of Fives
Seriously? This all in from the button with J-high and an M>15 is never a good play. The blinds aren't high enough to gamble it away yet. All you're doing is giving away your positional advantage and gambling your tournament life on a sub-par all in hand.

For some reason didnt include my hand I had A6 of heartsFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)BB ($108.70)UTG ($82.90)MP ($184.40)CO ($289.25)Button ($109.50)SB ($112.75)Preflop: 4 folds, SB completes, BB raises to $4, SB calls $3.Flop: ($9) 5diamond.gif, 4heart.gif, 7heart.gif(2 players)SB checks, BB bets $6, SB calls $6.Turn: ($21) 9club.gif(2 players)SB checks, BB bets $15, SB calls $15.River: ($51) Aspade.gif(2 players)SB checks, BB bets $22, SB raises to $87.75 (All-In)...............Fold or call? Think he is just shoving because of my low river bet? Villain was like 50/12.... over like 100 hands but he hadnt done that much before this. Bad value bet on the river?

For some reason didnt include my hand I had A6 of heartsFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)BB ($108.70)UTG ($82.90)MP ($184.40)CO ($289.25)Button ($109.50)SB ($112.75)Preflop: 4 folds, SB completes, BB raises to $4, SB calls $3.Flop: ($9) 5diamond.gif, 4heart.gif, 7heart.gif(2 players)SB checks, BB bets $6, SB calls $6.Turn: ($21) 9club.gif(2 players)SB checks, BB bets $15, SB calls $15.River: ($51) Aspade.gif(2 players)SB checks, BB bets $22, SB raises to $87.75 (All-In)...............Fold or call? Think he is just shoving because of my low river bet? Villain was like 50/12.... over like 100 hands but he hadnt done that much before this. Bad value bet on the river?
Id Fold
Has anyone read harrington on cash games? i'm wondering if they're worthwhile - looking to spend some FPPs.
I thought they were excellent. Broke down poker hands in a way that I have never thought about them before, altho it probably is standard for some.