New Challenge (old Challenge)

does everybody like the flop call? or prefer putting in another raise?
His flat preflop and then min check raise on the flop is super super strong so a raise on the flop is not an option at all Im almost always getting it in drawing to only hearts. Where as if I just call I get odds to draw and still get donkey boys stack on the turn if I hit.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

does everybody like the flop call? or prefer putting in another raise?
I hate putting in another raise there when he has given you the right price. We aren't doing well against the range that gives us action.
His flat preflop and then min check raise on the flop is super super strong so a raise on the flop is not option at all cause, Im almost always getting it in drawing to only hearts. Where as if I just call I get odds to draw and still get donkey boys stack on the turn if I hit.
That's a pretty defined range for villain. In which case the turn isnt even a question, is it?
That's a pretty defined range for villain. In which case the turn isnt even a question, is it?
Once he checks the turn to me (very very strange and rare) His range becomes much more cloudy.

FUCK POKER AND FUCK LIFE!I lost about $550 of the $1k I had online in the past 20 hours, and walked by my car and noticed it had it's passenger side window broken for the 2nd time in the past 6 months or so, with it being stolen and having the radio ripped out sandwiched in between that.Seriously, So fucking over everything. On the verge of murdering someone imo.

FUCK POKER AND FUCK LIFE!I lost about $550 of the $1k I had online in the past 20 hours, and walked by my car and noticed it had it's passenger side window broken for the 2nd time in the past 6 months or so, with it being stolen and having the radio ripped out sandwiched in between that.Seriously, So fucking over everything. On the verge of murdering someone imo.
wtf...that sucks
wtf...that sucks
It's just ****ing insane. I'm so pissed. I'm gonna fix the window probably, maybe put in a radio and then It's going straight to carmax, I'm so over this shit.
Damn, at least you are still healthy. you can fix the car and you can make the 550 bucks back. You had a shitty day but many people have worse. Good luck to you from now on.
It's just ****ing insane. I'm so pissed. I'm gonna fix the window probably, maybe put in a radio and then It's going straight to carmax, I'm so over this shit.
Throw a hooker down a flight of stairs.

Does anyone use the SpadeIt program for table selection? Surprisingly it supports Prima sites, so I was doing a little reading over the past few minutes to see if it's worth it. Just wanted to see if anyone has first hand experience with the program, not necessarily on Prima. tyty.

Damn, at least you are still healthy. you can fix the car and you can make the 550 bucks back. You had a shitty day but many people have worse. Good luck to you from now on.
run better please.
Thanks.

Sorry about the car again...I know we talked about this in the past but just throw the cheapest radio you can find in there and get it cleaned before you bring it over, it's like an even money shot getting 5/1 pot odds, since there is a good chance that will help your offer out by $500 or so.

Mate of mine is JJProdigys Gran, and this was an $80k pot for the overall chiplead in FTOPS with <$20k average and 250ish players left:Full Tilt Poker Game #7624144081: FTOPS Event #15 (53834711), Table 130 - 600/1200 Ante 150 - No Limit Hold'em - 22:32:31 ET - 2008/08/12Seat 1: Muck You 34 (4,850)Seat 2: busto_soon (22,215)Seat 3: Petie_BigStacks (10,550)Seat 4: Usuk2 (338)Seat 5: ZFlash23 (13,066)Seat 6: JJProdigys Gran (34,644)Seat 7: Fifer82 (32,292)Seat 8: DMDDemon (6,215)Seat 9: larss7on (5,969)Muck You 34 antes 150busto_soon antes 150Petie_BigStacks antes 150Usuk2 antes 150ZFlash23 antes 150JJProdigys Gran antes 150Fifer82 antes 150DMDDemon antes 150larss7on antes 150Muck You 34 posts the small blind of 600busto_soon posts the big blind of 1,200The button is in seat #9*** HOLE CARDS ***Petie_BigStacks foldsUsuk2 has 15 seconds left to actUsuk2 is sitting outUsuk2 has timed outUsuk2 foldsUsuk2 has returnedZFlash23 raises to 12,916, and is all inJJProdigys Gran calls 12,916Fifer82 raises to 32,142, and is all inDMDDemon foldslarss7on foldsMuck You 34 has 15 seconds left to actMuck You 34 is sitting outMuck You 34 has timed outMuck You 34 foldsbusto_soon foldsJJProdigys Gran calls 19,226Fifer82 shows [Kh Ah]ZFlash23 shows [Jc Qc]JJProdigys Gran shows [Ad Ac]*** FLOP *** [5s Kc 8c]Usuk2: i was gonna call and time out with Qten ...lets seee*** TURN *** [5s Kc 8c] [2h]*** RIVER *** [5s Kc 8c 2h] [Kd]Fifer82 shows three of a kind, KingsJJProdigys Gran shows two pair, Aces and KingsFifer82 wins the side pot (38,452) with three of a kind, KingsZFlash23 shows a pair of KingsFifer82 wins the main pot (41,898) with three of a kind, KingsPetie_BigStacks: wowwwwwwwwwwwwwZFlash23 stands upThe blinds are now 800/1,600 with an ante of 200*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 80,350 Main pot 41,898. Side pot 38,452. | Rake 0Board: [5s Kc 8c 2h Kd]Seat 1: Muck You 34 (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 2: busto_soon (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 3: Petie_BigStacks folded before the FlopSeat 4: Usuk2 folded before the FlopSeat 5: ZFlash23 showed [Jc Qc] and lost with a pair of KingsSeat 6: JJProdigys Gran showed [Ad Ac] and lost with two pair, Aces and KingsSeat 7: Fifer82 showed [Kh Ah] and won (80,350) with three of a kind, KingsSeat 8: DMDDemon folded before the FlopSeat 9: larss7on (button) folded before the Flop

What is with every world record in the history of mankind being shattered this year, sometimes by like 5-6 guys?
Pretty sure the suits they wear are the difference