New Challenge (old Challenge)

I couldn't tell if you thought he was a donk or not with the way you were exchanging post-hand pleasantries, but he acted like you got the most out of him you were going to get and I'm pretty sure that's a lot of BS.
hahaha you know me well. He's not the donkiest of donks, but he's someone I'm happy to see at the table. We were pretty close to 200bbs deep and for sure I get most of his stack if I check raise the river. No way he's capable of folding a flush there, especially to me. You can tell what I think about him by my line. I was sure he had some A and as long as I didn't go too crazy on the turn he would call, and then he would feel committed to call the river.Mark
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Fun hands.........this is what they call oopsies.........18/14 reg.......PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG ($143)MP ($132.25)Hero ($200)Button ($236.20)SB ($201)BB ($125)Preflop: Hero is CO with Kdiamond.gif, Kspade.gif. 1 fold, MP raises to $7, Hero raises to $22, 1 fold, SB raises to $86, 1 fold, MP folds, Hero raises to $200, SB calls $114.Flop: ($409) Theart.gif, 4diamond.gif, 9spade.gif(2 players)Turn: ($409) 3heart.gif(2 players)River: ($409) 7diamond.gif(2 players)Final Pot: $409Results in white below: SB has Qd Ah (high card, ace). Hero has Kd Ks (one pair, kings). Outcome: Hero wins $409.

Tehe.....PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG ($162.80)Hero ($346.55)CO ($192)Button ($191.60)SB ($237.90)BB ($525.40)Preflop: Hero is MP with 6club.gif, 8club.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to $8, 1 fold, Button calls $8, 2 folds.Flop: ($19) 6spade.gif, 3diamond.gif, 9heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $12, Button calls $12.Turn: ($43) 6heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $32, Button calls $32.River: ($107) 2diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $294.55 (All-In), Button calls $139.60 (All-In).Final Pot: $386.20Results in white below: Hero has 6c 8c (three of a kind, sixes). Button has Ks 9d. Outcome: Hero wins $541.15.

And my favorite hand of the day........PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Button ($293.25)SB ($282.65)BB ($200)UTG ($334.25)Hero ($263.90)CO ($211.25)Preflop: Hero is MP with 6diamond.gif, 8diamond.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to $8, 2 folds, SB calls $7, 1 fold.Flop: ($18) 7spade.gif, 3heart.gif, Theart.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $12, SB calls $12.Turn: ($42) 9club.gif(2 players)SB bets $20, Hero raises to $60, SB calls $40.River: ($162) Aclub.gif(2 players)SB bets $104, Hero raises to $183.9, SB folds.Final Pot: $370Results in white below: Hero has 6d 8d (straight, ten high). Outcome: Hero wins $370. WP sir.

Against an unknown......PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)BB ($213.60)UTG ($197)Hero ($549.95)CO ($48.70)Button ($275.45)SB ($150.50)Preflop: Hero is MP with Kspade.gif, Kclub.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to $8, 2 folds, SB calls $7, BB calls $6.Flop: ($24) 5club.gif, 6spade.gif, Theart.gif(3 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $16, SB folds, BB raises to $36, Hero calls $20.Turn: ($96) 3heart.gif(2 players)BB bets $70, Hero ???

So I finally got around to emailing for a new code for PokerTracker2 so that I can look at my EV graph ...I imported my hands and I'm getting errors so that its only imported like 1/3 of my hands.. all the errors are:"No turn found for game #18808785379." etc etcI know there was a problem when PokerStars changed their HH's, but I installed 2.17.02 including the patch ... Am I missing something?

So I finally got around to emailing for a new code for PokerTracker2 so that I can look at my EV graph ...I imported my hands and I'm getting errors so that its only imported like 1/3 of my hands.. all the errors are:"No turn found for game #18808785379." etc etcI know there was a problem when PokerStars changed their HH's, but I installed 2.17.02 including the patch ... Am I missing something?
If I remember correctly I had to get some hands from Pokerstars at some point? I would just email them and ask for your hands. They typically can get you whatever you need within a day.
If I remember correctly I had to get some hands from Pokerstars at some point? I would just email them and ask for your hands. They typically can get you whatever you need within a day.
I've got all the hands though, and they are all imported into PT3. I just wanted to re-import into PT2 so that I could PokerEV them.....
Against an unknown......PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)BB ($213.60)UTG ($197)Hero ($549.95)CO ($48.70)Button ($275.45)SB ($150.50)Preflop: Hero is MP with Kspade.gif, Kclub.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to $8, 2 folds, SB calls $7, BB calls $6.Flop: ($24) 5club.gif, 6spade.gif, Theart.gif(3 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $16, SB folds, BB raises to $36, Hero calls $20.Turn: ($96) 3heart.gif(2 players)BB bets $70, Hero ???
I'd call. Let him valuebet worse hands and bluff if he is bluffing. Reevaluate the river.
I've got all the hands though, and they are all imported into PT3. I just wanted to re-import into PT2 so that I could PokerEV them.....
Yes, but what I am saying is that the HH that was recorded to your HH folder was never a full HH so I had to get some from Stars.
Yes, but what I am saying is that the HH that was recorded to your HH folder was never a full HH so I had to get some from Stars.
ooo bugger .. ok i'll email em now .. thx rdog

I think that was the error message you got when Stars updated their HH format though. Go to the PT forums and look for the patch. It wasn't pushed as an update the way that normal PT patches were.Yeah on the KK hand I call the turn and likely fold to a river bet. (Actually in reality I can never find a fold with an overpair so I call again and villain shows me 78 but I think the better line is to call the turn and fold to a river bet)

Anyone using PT3 just to let you know they are releasing a newer beta verison later in the weekend with an extra 60 days of free use. So I wouldnt buy yet (you wont be able to use it until the new beta comes out unless you buy it though)http://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtop...60&start=50Its one of the later post by moderators
So you're saying if we already have it.... we can upgrade... and we get it free for 60 days once we upgrade????!!!!if so sweet.