• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Got to Vegas today. Spent some time at the Rio but didn't play. Our house currently is me, Jesse (pocktdeuces), Jeff (Cubsfan44) and Casey (BubbleBoy). Ran into Hoos, Loosh, JC, Fluffdog and Nutzbuster at different times at the Rio. Pretty crazy that Cardrunners is a sponsor this year. Think tomorrow we might play some sats/cash then going to the FCP dinner and 1500 satellite.
I asked for autographs from the fcp guys but they declined....sigh. :D lol!It was cool to meet you guys last night. I played at Rio 5/10 for 1-1.5 hrs. I wanted to see the WSOP area and it was the biggest nl only game going, lol.I then played at Bel. 10/20nl from arround 1-1:30 until 6a.m. played in the 2 main games, which were good, and had a good night.FCP dinner??? I'm in if I can join. I have no idea if this was a planned thing.Loosh looks like a guy from the future! :4h:ts:5c:D:club:
FCP dinner??? I'm in if I can join. I have no idea if this was a planned thing.
Check the FCP Golf thread and PM Potsie. There are over 30 of us so we've all prepaid and stuff because its such a large group. Check the OP in the thread for details.Mark
Loosh looks like a guy from the future!
Despite having met Looshball, I still have no idea what this means, but i make me almost spit coffee on my monitor.That suggestive hand placement in that picture amuses me.
I do not recommend waking up at 730 in the morning in Vegas, staying up till then is all good but waking up SUCKS
Zach and I slept like 3 hours.
I do not recommend waking up at 730 in the morning in Vegas, staying up till then is all good but waking up SUCKS
unless you're going drunk hunting in cash games, i can't come up with a reason to wake up that early in vegas ever. breakfast buffets are open until almost 11 most places right?
Buhahahahahahahaha........I just woke up!!! Golf is for suckas!!! You missed the "find our spewiest hands in our PT database so we can all laugh at you" at 2 AM too.

sigh.i should have quit when i was up 30k this month. I feel stupid complaining, and I'm not really...just saying...down 18k last few sessions...I'm not even playing often, I just keep losing. Really sucks.Oh well. I leave for Africa in a week. School almost done. Life's good.But downswings still are annoying.I think I've played kinda bad too though...at least against some eurodonx that I know better against...sigh, I don't know.[] confidence- Jordan

sigh.i should have quit when i was up 30k this month. I feel stupid complaining, and I'm not really...just saying...down 18k last few sessions...I'm not even playing often, I just keep losing. Really sucks.Oh well. I leave for Africa in a week. School almost done. Life's good.But downswings still are annoying.I think I've played kinda bad too though...at least against some eurodonx that I know better against...sigh, I don't know.[] confidence- Jordan
Meh.........that is definitely something that scores on the "complain about" scale. Sorry bud. Good luck in Africa. Stay safe.
best website to find the cheapest tickets for a roundtrip flight from dc to vegas??i need to get the **** out of here.
Kayak.com also check southwest if you're willing to go out of BWI. Looks like it's around 650 or so right now if you want to go next week.

From small down day to big up day... all in one hand!Absolute Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $4 BB (5 handed) Absolute Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)saw flop|saw showdownButton ($369.50)Hero ($498.03)BB ($200.70)UTG ($589)MP ($550.40)Preflop: Hero is SB with A :club: , A :5c . UTG raises to $14, 2 folds, Hero raises to $46, 1 fold, UTG calls $32.Flop: ($96) A :4h , 7 :ts , T :D(2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $36, Hero raises to $104, UTG calls $68.Turn: ($304) 5 :D(2 players)Hero bets $193, UTG raises to $439, Hero calls $155.03 (All-In).River: ($1000.06) 6 :D(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $1000.06Results in white below: Hero has Ad Ac (three of a kind, aces). UTG has 7s 7h (three of a kind, sevens). Outcome: Hero wins $1000.06.

I asked for autographs from the fcp guys but they declined....sigh. :D lol!It was cool to meet you guys last night. I played at Rio 5/10 for 1-1.5 hrs. I wanted to see the WSOP area and it was the biggest nl only game going, lol.I then played at Bel. 10/20nl from arround 1-1:30 until 6a.m. played in the 2 main games, which were good, and had a good night.FCP dinner??? I'm in if I can join. I have no idea if this was a planned thing.Loosh looks like a guy from the future! :3h:D:D:D:club:
Going to rio within 30 mins to play cash games. :qh:4h:qh:5c:ts

lol eurodonx.[x] hero call[x] i'm a huge station€0.5/€1 No Limit Holdem3 playersConverted at weaktight.comStacks:Hero (€214.31)SB (€35.95)BB (€103.70)Pre-flop: (€1.50, 3 players) Hero is BTN :4h:DHero raises to €4, 1 fold, BB calls €3Flop: :3h:qh:D (€8.50, 2 players)BB checks, Hero checksTurn: :D (€8.50, 2 players)BB bets €8.50, Hero calls €8.50River: :qh (€25.50, 2 players)BB bets €12.75, Hero calls €12.75Final Pot: €51Hero shows: :5c:D BB shows: :ts:club: Hero wins €48.45 ( won +€23.2 ) BB lost -€25.25