New Challenge (old Challenge)

Jordan,I think it's great what you are doing, gl over there and I will keep you guys in my prayers.I'm getting a FTP transfer in the next couple of days since UB would be a pain to deal with, consider $20 shipped. sn?

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Jordan,I think it's great what you are doing, gl over there and I will keep you guys in my prayers.I'm getting a FTP transfer in the next couple of days since UB would be a pain to deal with, consider $20 shipped. sn?
thx. i'm just a courier.appreciate your thoughts and prayers. i leave next friday.- Jordan

What a fun river card... wtf do i do here? Villain is 49/26 thru about 100 handsAbsolute Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $4 BB (6 handed) Absolute Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)saw flop|saw showdownHero ($368.40)MP ($472.90)CO ($941.05)Button ($862)SB ($257.30)BB ($356.90)Preflop: Hero is UTG with K :club: , K :ts . Hero raises to $14, 4 folds, BB calls $10.Flop: ($30) 6 :D , 9 :4h , Q :5c(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $24, BB calls $24.Turn: ($78) 4 :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $56, BB calls $56.River: ($190) K :D(2 players)BB bets $190, Hero ??

What a fun river card... wtf do i do here? Villain is 49/26 thru about 100 handsAbsolute Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $4 BB (6 handed) Absolute Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)saw flop|saw showdownHero ($368.40)MP ($472.90)CO ($941.05)Button ($862)SB ($257.30)BB ($356.90)Preflop: Hero is UTG with K :club: , K :ts . Hero raises to $14, 4 folds, BB calls $10.Flop: ($30) 6 :D , 9 :4h , Q :5c(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $24, BB calls $24.Turn: ($78) 4 :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $56, BB calls $56.River: ($190) K :D(2 players)BB bets $190, Hero ??
A 49/26 is probably c/r that flop with a draw
A 49/26 is probably c/r that flop with a draw
Meh.......I don't necessarily think so. He definitely likes to call. I mean, his hand looks exactly like a draw and both conceivable draws hit and he pots it? Do we think he is calling both streets just to bluff the river when the scare card hits? Very unlikely.......and any non-bluff made hand is probably check/calling that river. Looks like a fold to me. This is clubs/J10 pretty much always.
Meh.......I don't necessarily think so. He definitely likes to call. I mean, his hand looks exactly like a draw and both conceivable draws hit and he pots it? Do we think he is calling both streets just to bluff the river when the scare card hits? Very unlikely.......and any non-bluff made hand is probably check/calling that river. Looks like a fold to me. This is clubs/J10 pretty much always.
I can see this just being mid pair and then a retarded bluff attempt at the end but rdog definitly makes a good pointI base this call/fold a lot of the time on timing tells, if he insta pots it....Id call. If he takes a few then pots it Im with Rdog.
I can see this just being mid pair and then a retarded bluff attempt at the end but rdog definitly makes a good pointI base this call/fold a lot of the time on timing tells, if he insta pots it....Id call. If he takes a few then pots it Im with Rdog.
Yeah, I was in a frustrated calling mode, so he actually did near insta bet, and I did call. 74cc ftw.

Nice afternoon session. Sustainable? I especially like the W$SD. Could have been much better if I could lay down a freakin' overpair. For some reason I did a lot of calling today. Definitely not the norm for me lately. I think the action dictated it though. Lots of bluffers today. SP32-20080528-151552.jpgSP32-20080528-152142.jpg

Today was just completely ridic. Like, seriously.I folded AK pf 3 times. I folded 2 pair on the river twice after getting 70% of my stack in, etc etc. RIDIC!!!Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $5/$109 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $1357UTG+1: $1257.75MP1: $478NoSup4U: $1064MP3: $200CO: $985Button: $602SB: $1037BB: $1055.25Pre-flop: (9 players) NoSup4U is MP2 with :club::D2 folds, MP1 calls, NoSup4U calls, MP3 folds, CO calls, 2 folds, 2 folds, BB checks.Flop: :qh:4h:D ($45, 4 players)BB checks, MP1 bets $45, NoSup4U calls, 2 folds.Turn: :ts ($135, 2 players)MP1 bets $135, NoSup4U raises to $540, MP1 calls all-in $288.Uncalled bets: $117 returned to NoSup4U. River: :3h ($981, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $981)Results:Final pot: $981MP1 showed Qd KdNoSup4U showed Jd 9d------------------------------------------------------------------Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $3/$65 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $720.90CO: $896.65Button: $1124.35NoSup4U: $618.75BB: $607.95Pre-flop: (5 players) NoSup4U is SB with :qh:icon_clap:UTG raises to $21, 2 folds, NoSup4U calls, BB calls.Flop: :5c:D:icon_clap: ($63, 3 players)NoSup4U checks, BB bets $35, UTG raises to $105, NoSup4U calls, BB folds.Turn: :D ($308, 2 players)NoSup4U bets $200, UTG raises all-in $594.9, NoSup4U calls all-in $292.75.Uncalled bets: $102.15 returned to UTG.River: :D ($1293.5, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $1293.5)Results:Final pot: $1293.5NoSup4U showed 6d 6sUTG showed Jc Tcetc etc....I'm mostly pissed though because I think Acid Knight is going to out $$ me this month. gahhhhhhhhhhhhhMark

I'm mostly pissed though because I think Acid Knight is going to out $$ me this month. gahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Man, that would be so cool. I'm at like 16.5k or so right now, but tonight is probably gonna be the last I really play for the month, so you'll probably finish ahead of me. If you take out the half that Jordan took though, I can never catch you :club:
Man, that would be so cool. I'm at like 16.5k or so right now, but tonight is probably gonna be the last I really play for the month, so you'll probably finish ahead of me. If you take out the half that Jordan took though, I can never catch you :club:
You're barely ahead right now. I had a bad day :(DOOMSWITCH ONE TIME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/lifeMark
Just tried Mark's "folding is okay" line for the first time ever... turns out villain was slowrolling the nuts. gg me. lol.
I got slowrolled today too. The hand I posted where the guy overflushed me, he tanks it forever then calls with the 2nd nuts and most of his stack already in. lol thanks monkeys for a great day!Mark
I got slowrolled today too. The hand I posted where the guy overflushed me, he tanks it forever then calls with the 2nd nuts and most of his stack already in. lol thanks monkeys for a great day!Mark
I slowrolled someone yesterday. While 12-tabling. It felt good. Sometimes you just need to get rid of all the angst that builds up.
I slowrolled someone yesterday. While 12-tabling. It felt good. Sometimes you just need to get rid of all the angst that builds up.
Listen to Nirvana.