New Challenge (old Challenge)

Is anyone else's PAHUD telling them they have to update their registration? I saw the thread Josh made at the pokertracker website, but I'm not sure if it happened to everyone or just some people. So tiltifying not having a HUD while I'm playing.
Just got a reply from PAHUD in <10min, after I spent an hour uninstalling and reinstalling shit when I thought the issue was something else.
Thank you for contacting Pokertracker support. There are known issues w/the PAHUD server currently, and this has caused the date error you have when trying to use PAHUD. We are resetting everyone's PAHUD codes right now, and expect it to be resolved in 12-24 hours. Once your code has been fixed, it will register again. Please continue to try once an hour or so to register your key with us. If you have lost your key, you can get it again here: Registration Issues - Need Registration Code~ Thomas[PokerTracker Support]
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Jordan cursed me.63 hands of 3/6, Showdown win%: 20%726 hands of 2/4, Showdown win%: 40.6%734 hands of 1/2, Showdown win%: 34.3%evix7.jpg526gl6.jpg

Brag: Read his hand perfectlyBeat: Didn't realize he was a calling station/donkeyVariance: He left right afterwardsFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (7 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)BB ($130)UTG ($243.30)MP1 ($77)MP2 ($212.15)CO ($125.05)Hero ($230.90)SB ($194.50)Preflop: Hero is Button with kd.gif, kc.gif. UTG calls $2, 3 folds, Hero raises to $10, 2 folds, UTG calls $8.Flop: ($23) jd.gif, 5h.gif, ac.gif(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $15, UTG calls $15.Turn: ($53) td.gif(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $35, UTG calls $35.River: ($123) 9s.gif(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $80, UTG calls $80.Final Pot: $283Results in white below: UTG has 4c Ad (one pair, aces). Hero has Kd Kc (one pair, kings). Outcome: UTG wins $283.

So right after that hand when I reload, I have multiple players asking if I'm tilting, the following hand happens.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (7 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Button ($127)SB ($79.75)BB ($212.15)UTG ($200)MP1 ($123.05)Hero ($200)CO ($193.50)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with qc.gif, qs.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to $7, CO calls $7, 2 folds, BB calls $5.Flop: ($22) 6c.gif, kd.gif, qh.gif(4 players)BB checks, Hero bets $14, CO folds, BB calls $14.Turn: ($50) 2d.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $35, BB calls $35.River: ($120) 4d.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $144 (All-In), BB calls $144.Final Pot: $408Results in white below: BB has Ac Qd Hero has Qc Qs (three of a kind, queens). Outcome: Hero wins $408.

Sigh, one of those days, but I'll take robusto over the red anytime :club:5-26-08Robusto.jpg
lol hh's of the last few hands that got u robusto plz. :ts (looks to be about 3 of them?)

LOL Sickrushtobreakevenamentshttp://www.pokerhand.org/?2669154http://www.pokerhand.org/?2669156http://www.pokerhand.org/?2669158Made 1 play for stax im not happy about but then KK<AA can't do anything. Will be back tonight obvI Spew Bad - SB raiser was a 15/13 who I planned on raising any flop bet. Usually I'll raise pf but I was just changing it up. Regardless of the 9 hitting I wanted to take ti down right away and somehow the enormous bells didn't go off in my head that when he calls my flop raise he's wayyy ahead, gg me ugh. Learning ftw

I'm in the market for a new pair of sunglassesSuggestions? :club:
Get Revos. Mark or one of the other metros can tell you what looks good but Revos work good.

hu is pretty fun to play when you're bedridden with sickness

Villain is 88/30/1. So of course he has to have an overset here.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (9 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)MP2 ($301)Hero ($400.65)CO ($692.20)Button ($240.20)SB ($87)BB ($191.10)UTG ($435)UTG+1 ($351)MP1 ($303.95)Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 4h.gif, 4c.gif. UTG raises to $7, 3 folds, Hero calls $7, 1 fold, Button raises to $31, 2 folds, UTG calls $24, Hero calls $24.Flop: ($96) 4d.gif, tc.gif, ah.gif(3 players)UTG checks, Hero checks, Button checks.Turn: ($96) td.gif(3 players)UTG bets $60, Hero raises to $180, Button raises to $209.2 (All-In), UTG folds, Hero calls $29.20.River: ($0) 5s.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $574.40Results in white below: Hero has 4h 4c (full house, fours full of tens). Button has Ad As (full house, aces full of tens). Outcome: Button wins $574.40.

Hoos ball, please tell me you saw MJ at the UFC fight this weekend
Only one person on this earth should be called "MJ" and its not Michael Jackson or Grinder...and na I didn't see him
Only one person on this earth should be called "MJ" and its not Michael Jackson or Grinder...and na I didn't see him
Mick Jagger?
Get Revos. Mark or one of the other metros can tell you what looks good but Revos work good.
I had a pair of Revos that I LOVED but I lost them to the whitewater in the Colorado river :(Mark
Do you have any player aliases you need to add their player_id in for?Mark
I do but didn't use it because I was only interested in Stars hands, I tried it any way and got the same answer.
Mln, does your day for PokerTracker start at a different time than Midnight? I have mine set to start at 6AM so the hands that are technically on May 10th at 3AM count for May 9th. Maybe this is the issue.
Nope midnight.
Img214045226.jpg

So I was originally going to play event 2 1500 NL on Saturday but due to traveling issues I'm trying to decide whether I should play the 1k Venetian Sunday or the 500 at Caesars which is event #1 of their series.. which do you guys think will be better to play? I'm trying to find the structures for both but I suck at the internet

So I was originally going to play event 2 1500 NL on Saturday but due to traveling issues I'm trying to decide whether I should play the 1k Venetian Sunday or the 500 at Caesars which is event #1 of their series.. which do you guys think will be better to play? I'm trying to find the structures for both but I suck at the internet
Last year when I was there, and from everything I've heard, you can't beat the Venetian structures. So unless something has changed since then I'd play that...though I guess the players could be worse at Ceasers so IDK.