New Challenge (old Challenge)

I want to go to Vegas this summer so bad, but it'd just be a $350 plane ticket for the biggest case of blueballs ever. 2 more summers and I can play in the WSOP...

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Its pretty villain dependant for me. At this level I might felt this hand. But vs a good villain I'd fold.As played, I'd probably go with the hand. Its hard for me to believe at .10/.25 villain is flatting your 3bet with JJ+? Seems like they'd just shove pf. If I do decide to go with the hand, I normally would just call here and continue to let him bluff, but in this case it seems like he has a made hand and is going with it, so I'd shove.Folding is perfectly ok though, although I don't make it a habit in 3bet pots. Mark
I disagree with the bolded part here. I don't see very much pf shoving, or much pf aggression of any kind at these limits. (outside of standard raises.) Not sure if they're trying to be tricky to win big pots or just playing scared, but usually 3-bets are AA/KK, and if you're the one 3-betting, I don't see a whole lot of 4-bets unless you know they're an aggressive player.
That was an awesome post Mark.I don't run better at OmahahaPoker StarsPot Limit Omaha Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.256 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $25.60UTG+1: $9.90CO: $30.30Button: $23.20SB: $14.50Hero: $24.75Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is BB with :ts:5c:D :D UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, CO raises to $1.1, Button calls, SB folds, Hero calls, UTG calls.Flop: :4h:D :D ($4.5, 4 players)Hero bets $3.25, UTG calls, 2 folds.Turn: :3h ($11, 2 players)Hero bets $7.5, UTG raises all-in $21.25, Hero calls all-in $12.9.Uncalled bets: $0.85 returned to UTG.River: :club: ($51.8, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $51.8)Results:Final pot: $51.8He had AJ9x
FWIW, I would usually 3-bet preflop here.
I want to go to Vegas this summer so bad, but it'd just be a $350 plane ticket for the biggest case of blueballs ever. 2 more summers and I can play in the WSOP...
You and me both fella, summer 2010 ftw
Meh, found a few tickets for under 300. This is getting more and more tempting as the days go on.
Dude, if you got the $$$ just throw caution to the wind and fly the fuk out!The LAST thing you will do is regret it.and go WINGS! (grew up in Detroit )

Aren't flight prices supposed to increase or already have?

Aren't flight prices supposed to increase or already have?
They pretty much have. I found a pretty damn good deal on Orbitz to get roundtrip to Vegas leaving Detroit on Wednesday the 4th and taking a red-eye on Monday the 9th for $235 total.
They pretty much have. I found a pretty damn good deal on Orbitz to get roundtrip to Vegas leaving Detroit on Wednesday the 4th and taking a red-eye on Monday the 9th for $235 total.
That's around what we paid also I think, and this was like 2 months ago... it's a damn good price.

So, with this month's performance and Whitelime taking 2nd in the 25k HU event (earning $1k for me) I am offically no longer staked by Jordan anymore.Jordan (3:21:25 PM): [x] commence downswingAcid_Knight (3:21:30 PM): FUCK YOU

So, with this month's performance and Whitelime taking 2nd in the 25k HU event (earning $1k for me) I am offically no longer staked by Jordan anymore.Jordan (3:21:25 PM): [x] commence downswingAcid_Knight (3:21:30 PM): FUCK YOU
[x] friendship imo
Congrats.

gg sir.and, gl. Can we play hu4rollz now?In seriousness, not that it really needs to be posted here cause I sure most know...Matt's been really awesome...not just as someone that is at poker, but a really cool and genuine guy. I still can't believe I just shipped him $5k without really thinking about it...and yet I never close to feeling concerned or shady about his character.I don't know if that says a lot about a person or not...but yea, he's a good guy and I hope he can find someone else to stake down the line and hopefully get the same ROI that I have.Enough hallmark moments, commence that downswing, bi0tch.:club:- Jordan

LOL :)Congrats Matt, I'm sure thats a great feeling. Hopefully you build a big roll so you and/or Jordan can stake me when I'm busto someday.Mark

Zimmer....come to Vegas....that is all.