New Challenge (old Challenge)

1. Pokertracker/HUD/whatever PokerEV comes out with, etc. DONE2. Decent size monitor(s) to multi table with no overlap. DONE3. Coaching. Would love to do sometime.4. Cardrunners/Deuces Cracked, etc subscriptions. DONE
I have learned a ton from the Jman well. Not necessarily how to play specific hands obv, but how to think about the game.http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=88525
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

everyones too sober in this thread tonight, ill go troll elsewhere (not permanently you arent that lucky)
I'm in a hotel room with my parents. Go figure.

Just played a short 273 hand session. +$40. 29bb/100. Yayyyyy!!!!!Heading to bed. Tee off at 8am. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Hopefully I'll check back tomorrow and someting interesting will have happened. Pretty dead atm.

Got a mega-donk playing me fullstacked at 3/6. Ship.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $3/$62 playersConverterPre-flop: (2 players) Hero is SB with 3 :D 3 :DHero raises to $18, BB calls.Flop: 3 :club: K :4h A :ts ($36, 2 players)BB bets $36, Hero raises to $100, BB calls.Turn: 5 :5c ($236, 2 players)BB bets $144, Hero raises to $288, BB calls.River: J :D ($812, 2 players)BB checks, Hero is all-in $359.5, BB calls.Results:Final pot: $1531Hero showed 3c 3sBB mucks Ac 5s

hey king, just talked to you at .05/.10, thanks for being friendly imo.
ahh, cool cool. The hand the dude was claimign I had an A, I had KK, flopped a set. So I wasn't lyin.Sorry I couldn't talk more, am 12tblin.
ahh, cool cool. The hand the dude was claimign I had an A, I had KK, flopped a set. So I wasn't lyin.Sorry I couldn't talk more, am 12tblin.
yeah I saw, solid grinding. That dude was a joke he was running like 48% vpip with a pretty high aggression factor. Own him por favor
He is too nice. He always says he doesn't want to bother me because he knows I'm busy.
Scott, I can understand why you think he is so busy in between all of his afternoon naps and trips to the salon to get highlights, but the couple times I have gone over and had Mark sweat me/let me sweat him have been very, very helpful. So just go dammit. :club:

I just played a hand where the entire time I said to myself, "sean he has AA fold. sean he has AA fold." so flop comes 8 hi I flat to reevaluate. turn j. i flat. river X. he shoves ilike 20bb more i call. he shows AA ldo ldo ldo FUCK.I had QQ btw

I just played a hand where the entire time I said to myself, "sean he has AA fold. sean he has AA fold." so flop comes 8 hi I flat to reevaluate. turn j. i flat. river X. he shoves ilike 20bb more i call. he shows AA ldo ldo ldo FUCK.I had QQ btw
I have done this on more than one occasion.

omg I just won 2 buyins in like 50 hands of HU, I can't believe I might start playing it

[x] Pretty LOL[x] Jordanesque[x] $3/hand[x] Best Cash Day Ever[x] Red Wings won their only game of the Stanley Cup Finals
Added to your post.ev525morningsy5.jpgYea, whatever this means....Played alright, couldn't really get much goin. Winning a decent amount without showdown. I'da won a little more then a buyin if I didn't call down that damn QQ<AA hand I mentioned earlier. This limit is so hard to beat because when you stack a full stack, you only get 80BB instead of 100BB. With some side action, I'm gonna try to move up to 25NL as soon as possible if it means playing less tables/hands.
Added to your post.ev525morningsy5.jpgYea, whatever this means....Played alright, couldn't really get much goin. Winning a decent amount without showdown. I'da won a little more then a buyin if I didn't call down that damn QQ<AA hand I mentioned earlier. This limit is so hard to beat because when you stack a full stack, you only get 80BB instead of 100BB. With some side action, I'm gonna try to move up to 25NL as soon as possible if it means playing less tables/hands.
Because of rake?

:curledupinthecornerdrinkngscottishalesobbingface:Appreciate ALL in the input, the good bad and ugly. No offense taken by any of it and hope it does help others somehow.That hand was hardly the worst cooler ever, and I would have laid it down except I knew the Villains range was as wide as Lohans wisker biscuit. But....so be it. Point was not many hands are holding up these days, for all the reasons mentioned and some not. And I do hate bothering people, but the time may have come. Get the back bedroom ready Mark. (yes there will be toys and video)I seriously am at yet another poker crossroads, but am not quitting or giving up.....................yet.A new commitment is coming, after the Series...(I know, broken record), but it's gonna happen.Too much other shit going on right now however and lack of play (and lack of time to play) imo is a players worst enemy. Lots of work to do. Thanks in advance to Mark, Bob, Rdog, and everyone here. Online here I come.Tx again folks.