New Challenge (old Challenge)

For those people who play a lot on Stars(rdog?), how many hours of 4 tabling 1/2 NL would I need to do to get 1k FPPs? I am currently a silverstar, that's like 2x fpp for every vpp or something? so you can give me the answer in vpps if you like?I've bricked 4 1k fpp sats into that turbo million thing which I want to play since last time and the only other time they had it I think i got like 180th for like $600 or so.

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

For those people who play a lot on Stars(rdog?), how many hours of 4 tabling 1/2 NL would I need to do to get 1k FPPs? I am currently a silverstar, that's like 2x fpp for every vpp or something? so you can give me the answer in vpps if you like?I've bricked 4 1k fpp sats into that turbo million thing which I want to play since last time and the only other time they had it I think i got like 180th for like $600 or so.
It is a little above .5 VPP per hand. You will average about 350 hands per hour or so 4 tabling. If silverstar is 2x (not sure?) then it will take you about 3 hours.

How to play aces[X] slowplay them without realizing you're 200bbs deep[X] get whole table to call and see flop[ ] flop nuts[X] turn effective nuts[X] Cooler the monkey who knows its impossible for you to have aces hereFull Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $3/$64 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $2931.95NoSup4U: $1197.15SB: $1233.05BB: $1132.40Pre-flop: (4 players) NoSup4U is Button with :D :D UTG raises to $21, NoSup4U calls, SB calls, BB calls.Flop: :ts:D:club: ($84, 4 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, NoSup4U bets $65, SB folds, BB calls, UTG folds.Turn: :5c ($214, 2 players)BB checks, NoSup4U bets $130, BB raises to $354, NoSup4U calls.River: :4h ($922, 2 players)BB is all-in $692.4, NoSup4U calls.Results:Final pot: $2306.8NoSup4U showed Ac AsBB showed 3h 3sMark

just jacking around i calculated that i'm running at > 130bb / hour since april in my home game. sadly, i'm pretty sure it's sustainable.
At what limits?
At what limits?
$20 max buyin mixed cash game. Blinds in flop games are .1-.2, but a good number of pots are straddled. Stud games are .25 ante, .25 bring-in. It's as high as I can get my friends to play on a weekly basis unfortunately, but the point is just to have fun and get away from wives / work for the night and there's such a huge skill gap between the good and bad players that I'd feel bad taking much more money from my good friends.It's dealers choice, but we play generallyNLHENL / PL Omaha hiNL Omaha 8Spread limit stud 8 / another split pot stud gameWe also occasionally mix in crazy pineapple, triple draw, roll em back, and stud hi.
just played a match vs some retardo finnish idiotgot him to 6bet shove on me 200bb deep with 85s into AAi lost that one, slowly grinded him back before finally busting him with KK>QQweeeee
So what you're saying here, Adam, is that you run like I do?

Full Tilt Poker Game #6534014835: Table Vest (heads up) - $2/$4 - No Limit Hold'em - 15:49:58 ET - 2008/05/23Seat 1: Acid_Knight ($915.90)Seat 2: aintgotnochance ($953.15)aintgotnochance posts the small blind of $2Acid_Knight posts the big blind of $4The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Acid_Knight [8s 7d]aintgotnochance raises to $8Acid_Knight calls $4*** FLOP *** [As Jc Ah]Acid_Knight checksaintgotnochance bets $16Acid_Knight raises to $36aintgotnochance raises to $56Acid_Knight raises to $92aintgotnochance calls $36*** TURN *** [As Jc Ah] [4d]Acid_Knight bets $158aintgotnochance has 15 seconds left to actaintgotnochance foldsUncalled bet of $158 returned to Acid_KnightAcid_Knight shows [8s 7d] a pair of AcesAcid_Knight wins the pot ($199.50)*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $200 | Rake $0.50Board: [As Jc Ah 4d]Seat 1: Acid_Knight (big blind) collected ($199.50)Seat 2: aintgotnochance (small blind) folded on the Turn

wonder why. :club:
Dude, that's the guy who I played last night. The guy I called down with 77 and the one who bet/called the gutterball on the flop vs my combo draw and then shoved the turn.He was making A LOT of hands and I wasn't even calling him down AS lightly ;)I just finished my sesh cause I gotta get back to "work" down $350 to him.
I just finished my sesh cause I gotta get back to "work" down $350 to him.
Get a real job imo :)Mark
Get a real job imo :club:
I've not been having a lot of fun at my job lately and I mildly entertained the thoguht of TP/MM recently, which is out of character for me.
I've not been having a lot of fun at my job lately and I mildly entertained the thoguht of TP/MM recently, which is out of character for me.
Woot! Do it! Come to the dark side. We have cookies!Mark

:Dfloating oop is the nutsPoker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $5/$106 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $1167UTG+1: $516.30CO: $556Button: $1501SB: $990Hero: $1256Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is BB with 9 :ts J :DUTG raises to $30, 4 folds, Hero calls.Flop: T :D T :club: T :4h ($65, 2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $50, Hero calls.Turn: J :5c ($165, 2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $130, Hero calls.River: 9 :D ($425, 2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $330, Hero calls.Results:Final pot: $1085Hero showed 9s JsUTG showed 8s As

dont let my graphs influence u matt :ts:D:club:
I'm so ****ing pissed at my realtor.I tell her the houses I want to look at and all she has to do is tell me what time works for her (based on the range of my availability) and then we'll head out.We're supposed to go out in under 3 hours and she just now emails me and tells me it'll have to wait til tomorrow. WTF?!?! YOU CHOSE THE ****ING TIME TODAY!!
I'm so ****ing pissed at my realtor.I tell her the houses I want to look at and all she has to do is tell me what time works for her (based on the range of my availability) and then we'll head out.We're supposed to go out in under 3 hours and she just now emails me and tells me it'll have to wait til tomorrow. WTF?!?! YOU CHOSE THE ****ING TIME TODAY!!
Fold her.