New Challenge (old Challenge)

WTF?
Yea. I said it. 6max hasn't been workin out for me. Switched it up and love it.
nice king...and thx fluff..- Jordan
Thanks man.
wtf @ your wtf?
Heh. I'm not half the multitabler you used to be :club: Teach me your ways Obi Wan?Oh and someone wanna take a guess roughly where I switched to FR?evgraph520todatemc4.jpg
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Pair the board ONE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)MP ($203.70)CO ($108.85)Button ($17.85)SB ($23.15)Hero ($31.80)UTG ($25)Preflop: Hero is BB with 4s.gif, 4c.gif. UTG raises to $0.85, 1 fold, CO raises to $1.45, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.20, UTG calls $0.60.Flop: ($4.45) 8d.gif, 5h.gif, 4d.gif(3 players)Hero checks, UTG checks, CO bets $3.5, Hero raises to $10.75, UTG raises to $23.55 (All-In), CO calls $20.05, Hero raises to $41.1 (All-In), CO calls $6.80.Turn: ($88.70) qc.gif(3 players, 2 all-in)River: ($88.70) 8h.gif(3 players, 2 all-in)Final Pot: $99.45Results in white below: Hero has 4s 4c (full house, fours full of eights). UTG has 6d 7d (straight, eight high). CO has Jc Jh (two pair, jacks and eights). Outcome:

Pair the board ONE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)MP ($203.70)CO ($108.85)Button ($17.85)SB ($23.15)Hero ($31.80)UTG ($25)Preflop: Hero is BB with 4s.gif, 4c.gif. UTG raises to $0.85, 1 fold, CO raises to $1.45, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.20, UTG calls $0.60.Flop: ($4.45) 8d.gif, 5h.gif, 4d.gif(3 players)Hero checks, UTG checks, CO bets $3.5, Hero raises to $10.75, UTG raises to $23.55 (All-In), CO calls $20.05, Hero raises to $41.1 (All-In), CO calls $6.80.Turn: ($88.70) qc.gif(3 players, 2 all-in)River: ($88.70) 8h.gif(3 players, 2 all-in)Final Pot: $99.45Results in white below: Hero has 4s 4c (full house, fours full of eights). UTG has 6d 7d (straight, eight high). CO has Jc Jh (two pair, jacks and eights). Outcome:
I love those hands. :club:

Man, what if that river was the 5d? Bet you would've been instantly happy, then go into a deep state of confusion, then be very very pissed off for a couple minutes.

Man, what if that river was the 5d? Bet you would've been instantly happy, then go into a deep state of confusion, then be very very pissed off for a couple minutes.
Yes. That would have sucked large donkey balls.
i should have a pretty lol addition to my graph in a hour or so.I'm trying to retrieve hh i lost.- Jordan
u see the hh i posted, lol?
Yea. I said it. 6max hasn't been workin out for me. Switched it up and love it.
I'm happy it's working for you. I struggled mightily for several months at 6max after switching from FR. 10NL never did work out that great for me. I was profitable, but barely. Thanks to rakeback though I was able to move back to 25NL. Worked out great so far even though I'm running way below expectation since Saturday. Here's my month to date at 25NL.screenshot5-21--26-36.png

Hi guys. Been playing cash for about 6 weeks now. Everything was going well until 3 days ago. I was up around $27K, pretty much all at 2-4, and felt like I was playing pretty well and also running well.I had made a withdrawal for a holiday, and then 3 days ago made another withdrawal of $6.5K to buy a new computer + some other things. I then proceeded to lose $9.6K in 3 days. Pretty standard case of running really bad, and playing bad in spurts.RDog told me when I first started that he was sticking to 1/2 for the moment as he couldn't handle the swings. I think now I know what he means.Obviously I'm not really complaining as I've still had a good start. But due to the withdrawals I've made I only have $14k left on Stars. So I am going to drop down to 1/2 and just grind it out. I am getting two monitors with my new computer so should be able to 12 or 14 table. What sort of bankroll requirements are you guys following? Like what sort of roll do you think you need to 6-table 2/4? I feel like if I can have $10K swings in 3 days, I really need a roll of something like $40K to play it. I mean if you only have 30 buy-ins or whatever wouldn't you be moving up and down all the time?Also for those of you who play both 1/2 and 2/4 - do you have entirely different styles for each? If I grind 1/2 for a few months, and then move back to 2/4, I think I'll get killed for a while as they are so different. All advice appreciated cheers guys

I'm happy it's working for you. I struggled mightily for several months at 6max after switching from FR. 10NL never did work out that great for me. I was profitable, but barely. Thanks to rakeback though I was able to move back to 25NL. Worked out great so far even though I'm running way below expectation since Saturday. Here's my month to date at 25NL.screenshot5-21--26-36.png
dam I thought you played a mixture of FR and 6max, I was interested in seeing how you handle WCGrider being at most of the tables.
dam I thought you played a mixture of FR and 6max, I was interested in seeing how you handle WCGrider being at most of the tables.
Just 6max. He should be pretty easy to handle. Playing that many tables, if he shows any aggression at all on the turn or river he's going to have the goods.