New Challenge (old Challenge)

Ship the #1 pick
I bet D'Antoni REALLY feels like a dumb ass now. He should have felt like one before but he REALLY should feel like one now. The Bulls are a perfect fit for his style and he goes to the Knicks who have well......nothing.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Wow. I go to the mall for three hours and come back to all of this crazyness.Jordan, sorry to hear about Keturah man, glad everything is ok. I can only imagine how terrible that was from the time in between the hang up and hearing back from her. I bet you are even more anxiously anticipating getting over there now. You both will be in my prayers.Mark, wow. This is scary. I would definitely take her to see a doctor. Maybe a CT scan is in line to see if there are any problems and if everything is alright physically (which we can only hope) maybe take her to see a child psychologist? I don't want to tell you how to raise your child as I believe you and Shannon are great parents without even knowing you personally (interwebz hero) but that's just how I would approach it. This could be a sign of a more serious problem and even if there is no problem, better to have it checked out and know for sure. You guys too will be in my prayers.Acid, *hug*.Bull, the world is obv ending in 2012, ldo.Kevlar, *"plugs" "cord" in*Rest of the thread, *group hug*
:club: All the above. wow...what a day.Mark, what's the history of that house?
They will take Beasley but Rose is my fav player to come out since Lebron
Wouldn't be so sure. Rose might be a better fit.
Wouldn't be so sure. Rose might be a better fit.
Beasley is pretty much the perfect fit....the biggest need for the Bulls is a 4 that can score and rebound. They could still take Rose though.
Beasley is pretty much the perfect fit....the biggest need for the Bulls is a 4 that can score and rebound. They could still take Rose though.
Haven't they drafted 4's the last 2 years?
I bet D'Antoni REALLY feels like a dumb ass now. He should have felt like one before but he REALLY should feel like one now. The Bulls are a perfect fit for his style and he goes to the Knicks who have well......nothing.
They will take Beasley but Rose is my fav player to come out since Lebron
He may feel like a dumbass but $22 mil is a nice consolation prize. I agree 100% it would have been a perfect fit for both sides though. And not taking Rose will be a huge huge mistake, I think. Looks like a better Deron Williams to me. I disagree strongly their biggest need is a 4 that can score and rebound, they solved that problem with Gooden who is solid and still young. Their problem is that Hinrich pretty much sucks and should be a backup. Beasley will prob be solid too but I think Rose is the clear pick here.
Haven't they drafted 4's the last 2 years that both suck and have offensive moves that make Mark Madsen look like a dominant low post scorer?
Yes.Ok that's a little harsh, Tyrus Thomas added a decent jumper this year and Noah is a good rebounder...but neither will ever be close an all star.Oh yea and Jordan, Mark best of luck to both of you.
Yes.Ok that's a little harsh, Tyrus Thomas added a decent jumper this year and Noah is a good rebounder...but neither will ever be close an all star.Oh yea and Jordan, Mark best of luck to both of you.
Dude, Aaron Gray?M-V-P!!!!!!!!!

first day back since my break since busto ftops.may16.jpgaccurate although only won 3,986$...lost 1k in the 3/6 euro game to a donk KK < 33. oh well.won 4.2 buy-ins at 5/10, and 777 @ 4/8 euro- Jordan

i play good.:/- GUNNING4YOU sitting in seat 1 with $1013.50 [Dealer]- Stina77 sitting in seat 2 with $1962.50GUNNING4YOU posted the small blind - $5.00Stina77 posted the big blind - $10.00** Dealing card to GUNNING4YOU: A of d, 6 of dGUNNING4YOU raised - $30.00Stina77 called - $30.00** Dealing the flop: 2 of s, 7 of s, Q of cStina77 checkedGUNNING4YOU bet - $44.00Stina77 raised - $122.00GUNNING4YOU called - $122.00** Dealing the turn: 4 of dStina77 bet - $222.00GUNNING4YOU called - $222.00** Dealing the river: 8 of sStina77 checkedGUNNING4YOU went all-in - $644.50Stina77 foldedGUNNING4YOU mucks:GUNNING4YOU wins $1391.50 from the main pot

Wow. I go to the mall for three hours and come back to all of this crazyness.Jordan, sorry to hear about Keturah man, glad everything is ok. I can only imagine how terrible that was from the time in between the hang up and hearing back from her. I bet you are even more anxiously anticipating getting over there now. You both will be in my prayers.Mark, wow. This is scary. I would definitely take her to see a doctor. Maybe a CT scan is in line to see if there are any problems and if everything is alright physically (which we can only hope) maybe take her to see a child psychologist? I don't want to tell you how to raise your child as I believe you and Shannon are great parents without even knowing you personally (interwebz hero) but that's just how I would approach it. This could be a sign of a more serious problem and even if there is no problem, better to have it checked out and know for sure. You guys too will be in my prayers.
Jordan, it's good to hear the girlfriend is okay after the incident. I hope everything turns out good with your daughter Mark. It's always scary when anything bad happens to somebody you care about.

Tonight's session. 12-tabling full ring. Maybe I'm doin somethin right? Oh yea, didn't hurt that I ran goot.evgraph521latevg9.jpgTotal today (including hands played after midnight):5204156ok1.jpgMonth to date:520maytodateia8.jpg

I beat a guy pretty bad at 25/50nl heads up today. I played him last night, and quickly was up a good amount but then lost it back and ended down a little bit against him. I posted this hand in the FTOPS $2500 thread but I figured I would post it again, because it is an interesting hand. I may post some more hands of our match later tonight. :D:D:3h:D:club:

upwards of 200k?? didnt you see where i said 10k was a large percentage of my bankroll right now? and the offer for 25k sounds pretty enticing. I may have to take you up on that. Do you have a preference on the game?
If you do decide to play me, I may make plays like this, just to warn you.Gl to you! :D:4h:qh:5c:ts Full Tilt PokerPot Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $10/$202 playersConverterStack sizes:Fluffdog: $2030BB: $4814.50Pre-flop: (2 players) Fluffdog is SB with :icon_clap::DFluffdog raises to $40, BB raises to $120, Fluffdog calls.Flop: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :qh ($240, 2 players)BB bets $200, Fluffdog calls.Turn: :icon_clap: ($640, 2 players)BB checks, Fluffdog bets $320, BB raises to $1600, Fluffdog raises all-in $1710, BB calls.River: :icon_clap: ($4060, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $4060)Results:Final pot: $4060Fluffdog showed 6d 8dBB showed 7s 5s