New Challenge (old Challenge)

Scary Stuff Today:Jordan, Glad to hear she's ok. Mark, I have daughters around the same age, I'd take her to see the Doc. It's probably nothing (e.g. night terrors) but it's good just to do it for your own peace of mind.

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

there is not enough clothing stores in GTA4
LOL. I spent a day driving around looking for a bunch just because of you and Mark.
Rdog, if you're offering the Celts at even $, consider the bet booked for however much you want.
Assuming Jeff hasn't booked it for me through someone else (he hasn't answered my PM and he isn't online). Booked for $500. Will definitely let you know if I hear back from him that he bet it for me prior to the game.
Assuming Jeff hasn't booked it for me through someone else (he hasn't answered my PM and he isn't online). Booked for $500. Will definitely let you know if I hear back from him that he bet it for me prior to the game.
ok Im assuming I got the Celts at even to win the series for $500.....how much did you make that 90-1 bet for?
ok Im assuming I got the Celts at even to win the series for $500.....how much did you make that 90-1 bet for?
You are correct. Unfortunately I didn't have much money on Bodog when my buddy called with the Garnett rumors the day before the trade so only 20 bucks :club:. 20 to win 1800 isn't bad for sure but would be better if it was 200 to win 18k :ts.
Just talked to Jeff and he hadn't done anything for me yet so you and I are good.Even Money, $500:Me- PistonsYou- Celtics
Just talked to Jeff and he hadn't done anything for me yet so you and I are good.Even Money, $500:Me- PistonsYou- Celtics
Ship the valueEastern Conference FinalsTue 5/20 Detroit Pistons vs Boston Celtics05:30 PM 591 Pistons +126 592 Celtics -136

also wtf at the lakers/spurs line:Western Conference FinalsWed 5/21 San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Lakers06:05 PM 601 Spurs +230 602 Lakers -250

Ship the valueEastern Conference FinalsTue 5/20 Detroit Pistons vs Boston Celtics05:30 PM 591 Pistons +126 592 Celtics -136
Yep for sure........now you can hedge :club:. Still accomplishes what I need though.
also wtf at the lakers/spurs line:Western Conference FinalsWed 5/21 San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Lakers06:05 PM 601 Spurs +230 602 Lakers -250
Lakers pwn obv. But wow, even as a Lakers fan, that line is WAAAAAAAAAY too high.
ima noob at sports betting, what do these numbers mean?
ima noob at sports betting, what do these numbers mean?
Bet 250 on the Lakers to win 100, bet 100 on the Spurs to win 230. Basically a minus number is how much you have to bet to win 100 and a plus number is how much you win if you bet 100. Obviously don't have to bet 100 or whatever, so same for 25 to win 10, 10 to win 23, etc.
Not when you are just guaranteeing yourself to make some money :club:.
You're guaranteeing yourself to make money by betting on the Celts to win this series after you bet on them winning it all?
You're guaranteeing yourself to make money by betting on the Celts to win this series after you bet on them winning it all?
I have Pistons this series so I am hedging........if Celtics win then my 90 to 1 is still alive and then I bet the other side in the next series. It the Celtics win that series I win my original bet.........if the other team wins then I win the bet that I will make against the Celtics. Basically because I got such great odds on the Celtics to win it all........I can hedge them multiple times to guarantee money. I would be more likely to let it roll if they were playing better. I just haven't been impressed with them at all.
I have Pistons this series so I am hedging........if Celtics win then my 90 to 1 is still alive and then I bet the other side in the next series. It the Celtics win that series I win my original bet.........if the other team wins then I win the bet that I will make against the Celtics. Basically because I got such great odds on the Celtics to win it all........I can hedge them multiple times to guarantee money. I would be more likely to let it roll if they were playing better. I just haven't been impressed with them at all.
Level 8 ftw.PS. still interesting in that email.
PS. still interesting in that email.
Okay........will probably be sending out more info at the end of the week.
Okay........will probably be sending out more info at the end of the week.
lol. I go to private college! I need to start proofreading before I click 'Add Reply'. I am still interesting in that email.I'm an idiot.
lol. I go to private college! I need to start proofreading before I click 'Add Reply'. I am still interesting in that email.I'm an idiot.
I read between the lines good :club:.
jesus jordan im sorry man, the fact that all this shit happens to you is pretty lame imo. you're like so nice and im such a dick it's not really fair.
If life was fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would be dead. - Johnny Carson
Mark, wow. This is scary. I would definitely take her to see a doctor. Maybe a CT scan is in line to see if there are any problems and if everything is alright physically (which we can only hope) maybe take her to see a child psychologist? I don't want to tell you how to raise your child as I believe you and Shannon are great parents without even knowing you personally (interwebz hero) but that's just how I would approach it. This could be a sign of a more serious problem and even if there is no problem, better to have it checked out and know for sure. You guys too will be in my prayers.Acid, *hug*.
I agree with all this Also to the world ending at 2012 I remember when I was 11 I greeted people near new years eve 1999 like the world was going to end. Pretty embarrassing in hind sight.
So since we're all in the praying mode, I have some weirdness going on at home that is freaking me out.
I have a 6 year old daughter. When I got divorced I started taking her to a play therapist to make sure she came out of it okay - there weren't any real behavioral issues with her (just her mother). She basically plays and anything that is bothering her just comes out. It has really helped her cope with things that have bothered her. (Not saying that you are doing anything wrong - you never know what is going on in kid's heads) Anyway - the therapist is in central Phoenix. If you want the name and number just PM me.