• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

You definitely have to try and understand things from the kid's point of view. Sunday night there was a show on TV (we weren't really watching it, it was just on) that said something about a prophecy that the world was going to end in 2012. My wife an I were not in room at the time but my 9 year old was. He absolutely freaked out. He curled up in a chair, covered up completely with a blanket, and was crying so hard he was practically screaming. You can imagine our concern. He wouldn't tell us what was wrong other than to just point at the TV. Of course we had no idea what that meant and he'd turned the TV off. He finally whispered in my wife's ear what had happened and we explained it was just a TV show, etc. You just never know how they will interpret something that you wouldn't think twice about.
They're like little hillbillies :)But no, that sucks too.
And we don't watch scary movies or anything like that. Kaelyn won't even stay in the room when someone on Clifford (the cartoon) gets in trouble, because Kae hates seeing conflict of any kind.
Rest of the post is slightly strange, but this made me go 'awwwwww'
*hug*Maybe you should hold Kevlar's puppy? :)Mark
Just bought a new puppy today, but I'll be doing its holding for a while!dog1.jpgNamed it Marley!
fypjk obv
Gah now I'm not going to be able to sleep for weeks. I hope you pass out drunk and someone draws a penis on your head haha :)Mark
Just bought a new puppy today, but I'll be doing its holding for a while!dog1.jpgNamed it Marley!
SO CUTE! This is my pup: (the black one)kuma1ix3.jpgYours has the same face imo.Mark

We ended up getting one from a shelter (better imo) than an aussie breeder that Amber wanted (she loves aussies like no other). The litter we were supposed to get one from was supposed to have 10, but then 4 miscarried, and 4 weren't for sale. Rather than wait for the lady to email us back to tell us if we were high enough on the list, since she was super-slow, we went to the humane society to look at a puppy that was adopted moments before we got there. Then we fell in love with (marley).$650 cheaper than the breeder was asking for, super friendly, and super cute! I've missed having a puppy since I moved out of my parents house 4 years ago. Goodbye life for a few months though!

Daughter stuffMark
As a Christian whose had something in the same vein happen to someone that's really close to me, I'd really like to talk to you about it. I should be home at a reasonable time tonight on AIM.
You definitely have to try and understand things from the kid's point of view. Sunday night there was a show on TV (we weren't really watching it, it was just on) that said something about a prophecy that the world was going to end in 2012. My wife an I were not in room at the time but my 9 year old was. He absolutely freaked out. He curled up in a chair, covered up completely with a blanket, and was crying so hard he was practically screaming. You can imagine our concern. He wouldn't tell us what was wrong other than to just point at the TV. Of course we had no idea what that meant and he'd turned the TV off. He finally whispered in my wife's ear what had happened and we explained it was just a TV show, etc. You just never know how they will interpret something that you wouldn't think twice about.
You're gonna feel like such a bad parent when the world really does end in 2012.http://www.msghelp.net/showthread.php?tid=74463
im laying on the couch w/ my laptop, and it just gave me the low battery warning and im not into the idea of getting up. anyone wanna come over and "plug" my "charger" in?
fyp
Yeah. I'll feel just horrible. My wife actually did tell him that if it's true at least we'll all go together. It didn't seem to help the situation too much.
lmao.Who'd have thought.On the nice topic of the apocalypse, I recall Einstein saying,"I don't know what atrocities will be seen in World Word III, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."That I can believe.

Wow. I go to the mall for three hours and come back to all of this crazyness.Jordan, sorry to hear about Keturah man, glad everything is ok. I can only imagine how terrible that was from the time in between the hang up and hearing back from her. I bet you are even more anxiously anticipating getting over there now. You both will be in my prayers.Mark, wow. This is scary. I would definitely take her to see a doctor. Maybe a CT scan is in line to see if there are any problems and if everything is alright physically (which we can only hope) maybe take her to see a child psychologist? I don't want to tell you how to raise your child as I believe you and Shannon are great parents without even knowing you personally (interwebz hero) but that's just how I would approach it. This could be a sign of a more serious problem and even if there is no problem, better to have it checked out and know for sure. You guys too will be in my prayers.Acid, *hug*.Bull, the world is obv ending in 2012, ldo.Kevlar, *"plugs" "cord" in*Rest of the thread, *group hug*