New Challenge (old Challenge)

These graphs always make me cry because I'm too colorblind to be able to see what the lines mean, so I never know if people are running good or bad :(Mark
It helps when the info box is included to give the amount won and the equity adjusted figures.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

haha I was at the preakness last year... and these pictures pretty much sums it up.. There are something like 80,000 people in the infield... all retarded drunk.They have a few rows of porta potties... like 100 in each row... and people would get up on top and try to run across the whole line of them. (All the while people would be throwing any and every object they can get at them, mostly half-full beer cans at them. Its pretty funny.
at the end of the graph, top line is red, middle is green, bottom is blue
Now you're assuming I can see in the legend which line is which ;)Mark
Now you're assuming I can see in the legend which line is which ;)Mark
lol i assumed you knew from other posts. green - actual winningsred - sklanksy winningsblue - showdown winnings
telling him which color means what doesn't help when he's saying he's actually colorblind.... i think
Earlier he told me which line was which color, so between those two posts, I got it now. Being colorblind sucks, especially when we do things like look at Christmas lights :)Mark
Earlier he told me which line was which color, so between those two posts, I got it now. Being colorblind sucks, especially when we do things like look at Christmas lights :)Mark
Use the four color deck, imo.
[x] profit.
Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm taking this for all its worth.$0.05 = £0.025.That'll probably get me an ironically named penny sweet nowadays.Still, better than being down :club:

I hate the Red Sox like I hate my sundays but props to Jon Lester I guess.

MISTYPE FTW!!! I actually thought it was a mistype because his standard bet was actually 52 in this spot.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$42 playersConverterPre-flop: (2 players) Hero is SB with A :D J :4hHero raises to $12, BB raises to $20, Hero calls.Flop: 8 :club: A :ts 8 :D ($40, 2 players)BB bets $452, Hero raises all-in $479.6, BB calls.Turn: 7 :D ($999.2, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $999.2)River: 6 :5c ($999.2, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $999.2)Results:Final pot: $999.2BB showed 2h 5dHero showed Ah Jh

Yawn... up another $1200 today. Very happy with how I'm playing right now, and obviously still running like god.
and wings winand you're playing poker while i've been at work for 14.5 hours and am not leaving yetlooks like zimmer drank my ****ing milkshake today kids.
and wings winand you're playing poker while i've been at work for 14.5 hours and am not leaving yetlooks like zimmer drank my ****ing milkshake today kids.
Well, the Wings winning was never really in doubt :club:

Twice in 2 days orly??Ultimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em, $1 BB (4 handed) Ultimate-Bet Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownHero ($103.10)SB ($96.35)BB ($98.50)UTG ($61.55)Preflop: Hero is Button with 8spade.gif, 7spade.gif. Hero calls $1, 1 fold.Flop: ($2.50) 5spade.gif, 9spade.gif, 9club.gif(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $6, SB raises to $22, Hero raises to $28, SB raises to $44.Turn: ($74.50) 6spade.gif(3 players)River: ($74.50) Theart.gif(3 players)Final Pot: $58.50Results in white below: SB has 8d 8c (two pair, nines and eights). UTG has (two pair, nines and eights). Hero has 8s 7s (straight flush, nine high). Outcome: