New Challenge (old Challenge)

We're not in Kansas page 666 anymore kids!Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $3/$65 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $1101.55CO: $698NoSup4U: $600SB: $1099.10BB: $652.50Pre-flop: (5 players) NoSup4U is Button with :D:4hUTG raises to $21, CO calls, NoSup4U calls, 2 folds.Flop: :club::D:ts ($72, 3 players)UTG checks, CO checks, NoSup4U bets $42, UTG folds, CO raises to $120, NoSup4U raises all-in $579, CO calls.Turn: :D ($1230, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $1230)River: :5c ($1230, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $1230)Results:Final pot: $1230NoSup4U showed 5h 6hCO showed 4s 4dMark

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

LOL Lesson #1 in how not to play postfloop poker.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $1/$22 playersConverterPre-flop: (2 players) Hero is SB with A :club: 8 :4hHero raises to $6, BB raises to $16, Hero calls.Flop: 2 :5c 3 :ts 2 :D ($32, 2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.Turn: A :D ($32, 2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.River: 2 :D ($32, 2 players)BB bets $30, Hero raises to $78, BB calls.Results:Final pot: $188Hero showed Ad 8hBB mucks Jc Js
1208687801575uv2.png

I'm sure this has been asked and answered here, but what's the program you guys use to make your graphs? One that will work w/ Pokertracker v2.17.02a

I'm sure this has been asked and answered here, but what's the program you guys use to make your graphs? One that will work w/ Pokertracker v2.17.02a
pokerevsoftware.com
C. Wanted an excuse to post this picture?
There's no way the correct answer isn't "C".
google poker grapher. its on the overcards.com page.pokerevsoftware.com is the one people use to make luck graphs.
You can do normal graphs too. Just uncheck the SB and SW boxes to just show total winnings.
can you tell me what the deal is with the graph i posted like 2 pages ago? this morning around 2am pacific time....12 hours ago.
nice graph, jesse.- Jordan
tytyty
k so...just played a session, and played really well imo. i bluffed a few spots i prolly shouldnt have, but other than that, i played well. my net run was only -$50...and my green is way above blue...usually, that means i should be winning right??? does this mean i just got coolered really badly? or what? cause thats what it felt like...5-186max.jpg
It means that you play pretty aggressively (usually means pretty good) - you won money in non SD pots.You ran about $200 below expectation in showdown hands.All it means is, you were putting money in with the worst hand a lot (probably a ton of coolers). Don't fret it, having seen your other graphs it's nothing to worry about.Just look back over the hands where you lost the most sklansky bucks and see if there are any mistakes (especially recurring ones). Over 1500 hands I don't think it's either necessary nor particularly useful to apply much filtering (you'd only have a tiny sample size of any subsections of hands).

Meh, need to stop playing poker and do some real work today... :)Giant dip in graph = chasing megadonk up a level and having him hit his 2 outer on the river for his stack.And no one respected my raises at the beginning of my session... sheesh! todayhk3.jpg

We're not in Kansas page 666 anymore kids!Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $3/$65 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $1101.55CO: $698NoSup4U: $600SB: $1099.10BB: $652.50Pre-flop: (5 players) NoSup4U is Button with :D:4hUTG raises to $21, CO calls, NoSup4U calls, 2 folds.Flop: :club::D:ts ($72, 3 players)UTG checks, CO checks, NoSup4U bets $42, UTG folds, CO raises to $120, NoSup4U raises all-in $579, CO calls.Turn: :D ($1230, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $1230)River: :5c ($1230, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $1230)Results:Final pot: $1230NoSup4U showed 5h 6hCO showed 4s 4dMark
OESFD and a pair and your still not favourite.wow.
SO GOODtodayev3.jpgSO BAD
These graphs always make me cry because I'm too colorblind to be able to see what the lines mean, so I never know if people are running good or bad :(Mark
These graphs always make me cry because I'm too colorblind to be able to see what the lines mean, so I never know if people are running good or bad :(Mark
at the end of the graph, top line is red, middle is green, bottom is blue