• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Still mad about losing in 1993? :club:
Very much so :ts Although we didn't deserve to make it that year either and the refs helped us out in the Conf Finals cause they wanted Barkley/Jordan.
No idea what you all are talking about. I'm on page 1333.
1333 for me 2 cuz we are better.
889 ftw
LOL donksMark

Time to go buy a new laptop. This one won't charge anymore and its like 4 years old so I guess I could use a new one anyway. Just going to Best Buy and picking a random one.

Time to go buy a new laptop. This one won't charge anymore and its like 4 years old so I guess I could use a new one anyway. Just going to Best Buy and picking a random one.
Get the prettiest one.Mark

Looking to move about 3500 off of Cake, willing to pay some joooooooose!

Agreed. Also, that game so rigged std jordan gets every call and none against him so he can hit game winner thats why the nba sucks when it should be the most popular sport ever.Mark
I know you're not just still bitter about this?
Plan ahead. Save hundreds.http://www.deals2buy.com/delldeals.htm
Meh, it's more fun to just go to Dell and upgrade everything imaginable. I think I just maxed out how expensive of a laptop you can get (not including software, peripherals, warranties, etc) at $7,107. And that is after $400 in savings! :club:
Joke for hockey fans out there:Why won't the NHL give Hamilton a team?

cause then Toronto would want one

You've been to Hamilton...that should be enough to tell you why they dont deserve one.I'm pretty disappointed I didnt get to post on page 666.
You've been to Hamilton...that should be enough to tell you why they dont deserve one.I'm pretty disappointed I didnt get to post on page 666.
You snooze, you lose.

Thanks bull...is 15.4 a big monitor? I want the one with the biggest monitor for the cheapest price. I don't really care about anything else as long as it can do all the normal stuff.

Is Windows Vista the same as Windows XP? I think I have XP now but not 100%...?
No..........I have Vista but there are a ton of problems. For now, XP is much better.
No..........I have Vista but there are a ton of problems. For now, XP is much better.
Phew, good thing I spotted that and you posted that just in time.
Is Windows Vista the same as Windows XP? I think I have XP now but not 100%...?
Vista is the newest software for windows, XP was the previous "newest."FWIW I have a 17" monitor on my laptop and can 4 table w/o overlap if the tables are shrunk a bitedit: 15.4" my bad
Thanks bull...is 15.4 a big monitor? I want the one with the biggest monitor for the cheapest price. I don't really care about anything else as long as it can do all the normal stuff.
I think the biggest laptop size one is 17" widescreen.Mark
Really? I've had Vista since last summer before I went to college and no real problemos.
Really? I've had Vista since last summer before I went to college and no real problemos.
Vista is pretty much infamous for being horrible in the IT community. Mark
Point taken, guess I'm just lucky altho sometimes my DVD drive doesn't want to pop out/pops out randomly. RDog ftw
Yeah, probably. I have read much of that thread and Ouch knows waaaaaaaaaaaaay more about computers than I do and his answer to many things is........."Vista issue". Enough for me. At some point I might "downgrade" to XP.
15.4 should be plenty big for most people. Like Mark said, 17" is top of the line and you'll pay a premium for tit. I serious doubt you'll find anything with XP on it at a retail store. If you have a copy of XP (you should) you could format it and load XP. If you're not familiar with the process, I'm sure the Geek squad could do it for you. Try to get your salesperson to throw in a format and reload of XP for free.