• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I <3 Bull when hes drunk
Me toooooooooooooooooo!11111111111211!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @@W@3333eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.I qm 5the bes6t cookkk. ever. on teh grill taht issss!!!!!!!!!God I rick. ...
Me toooooooooooooooooo!11111111111211!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @@W@3333eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.I qm 5the bes6t cookkk. ever. on teh grill taht issss!!!!!!!!!God I rick. ...
Oh, cookThat's better then.
Played a little bit before I have to go into work today, first time I've played in a couple days. I 12 tabled full ring and it went pretty well.51712tbl738uv6.jpgbrag: My internship is pretty cool, I'm workin with a minor league baseball team doin game day production stuff.beat: unpaid.beat: worked 16hrs yesterday. (What's time and a half on nothing?)variance: hott girls go to baseball games.
Qfmtffffffft.
I was thinking that drink needed an umbrella til I read the ingredients, very nice.And lol @ seaching and c & p the link, yet being unable to type.
I'm the mann.

Man, I had this guy play me who might be the worst player I've ever seen.He started with 80, lost it to me.Reloaded for 160, lost it to me.Reloaded for 160, lost it to me in 1 hand.Reloaded for 400, plays 3 hands, and quits.All in all, just under a $1k day for me (like $3.70 under) and I just keep on steamrolling through this week. Since last Friday (my switch to primarily HU) I'm up just shy of $6,000 and even winning at 6-max when I play it.

a successful husband is a husband who can make money faster than his wife can spend it
Shannon tell you to post that? I'm making it as fast as I can!!!Mark

th best way to get high is to smoek after not getting high in like 2 months

or to smoke hash oil after not getting high for a month and also after 12 beer. smart plan imo........ leads to passing out quickly
Obviously... I'm going to have to drug test soon for a job, definitely going to be a NICE smoke once I'm through w/ that nonsense.Nice run zimmer! I'm going to shit a brick if the western conference finals goes to 7..
The end of this one is hilarious.YOU'VE USED THE 1 TWICE!!!
Mark
OMG that is the greatest clip I have ever seen in my life, I am in tears over here
OMG that is the greatest clip I have ever seen in my life, I am in tears over here
The end is brutal though, its like when the donkey runner runners you after shoving AJ on a K75 flop vs your KK.Mark
The end of this one is hilarious.YOU'VE USED THE 1 TWICE!!!
Mark
She won the car so what up bitch?:)LOLPoor Bob.