• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Depends on the players behind me.Mark
And the BB for me.........but I probably raise it 15-20% of the time.......I hate playing OOP is all. Nothing against 108s cause its beautiful.
If you are playing the first $1500, you absolutely should preregister. 2 years ago it was madness even if you preregistered. Last year it was a nightmare even if you preregistered. Hopefully it doesn't keep getting worse....Mark
Will do...thnx -Mark

Since we are talking PT stats, what is a reasonable volume put $ in from the SB? (6max, 25NL to 100NL)I am hovering a just under 30%, but that seems kinda spewy, esp. since I lose more from that position than any other.Thx.- Mark

And the BB for me.........but I probably raise it 15-20% of the time.......I hate playing OOP is all. Nothing against 108s cause its beautiful.
ya, people behind and the bb matter a lot. but im still not folding 80% of the time :club: nit!
going over pokerev with simo, and i havent really found many leaks yet. the one thing i have found tho, is that my cbet % is a bit low.can you guys post yours for me? for 6max...go to PT, look at "more details", then first action after preflop raise : bet
68.92%
Since we are talking PT stats, what is a reasonable volume put $ in from the SB? (6max, 25NL to 100NL)I am hovering a just under 30%, but that seems kinda spewy, esp. since I lose more from that position than any other.Thx.- Mark
I would answer that but you obviously dont like my type :club:

lol, I misread my hand and thought I hit straightPoker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$15 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $103.90CO: $227.75Hero: $100SB: $106.10BB: $87.20Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is Button with :4h:club:2 folds, Hero raises to $4, SB folds, BB calls.Flop: :D :D :5c ($8.5, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $5, BB calls.Turn: :ts ($18.5, 2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.River: :D ($18.5, 2 players)BB bets $5, Hero raises to $22, BB calls.Results:Final pot: $62.5BB showed 4s 4c

I see him on FTP all the time in the mid stakes with me.Also, here is chat from me and Mikeysong just now:Me: 2 legitMe: 2 legit 2 quitMe: 2 legitMe: 2 legit 2 quitMikeysong: What is that?Me: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG How do all you 12 year old poker super stars not know good MC Hammer when you hear it?Mark
(Loud black chick voice)"Heyyyyyyyy Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

weeeeee first really solid day in a while!4-246max2.jpgedit: first time ive used the "slowroll" lineDealt to deuces85 [8d Jd]howzatt10: folds jacksintheho: folds will641: raises $4 to $6EABZ: folds spindeln06: calls $5deuces85: calls $4*** FLOP *** [8h 7d 9c]spindeln06: checks deuces85: checks will641: checks *** TURN *** [8h 7d 9c] [Kd]spindeln06: checks deuces85: bets $12will641: calls $12spindeln06: raises $30 to $42deuces85: calls $30will641: folds *** RIVER *** [8h 7d 9c Kd] [Th]spindeln06: bets $46deuces85: raises $294.45 to $340.45 and is all-indeuces85 said, "slowroll?"spindeln06: calls $188.55 and is all-in*** SHOW DOWN ***deuces85: shows [8d Jd] (a straight, Seven to Jack)spindeln06: mucks hand deuces85 collected $580.10 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $583.10 | Rake $3 Board [8h 7d 9c Kd Th]Seat 1: EABZ (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: spindeln06 (small blind) mucked [Kc Ks]

10% of all profit obtained by the "slowroll" line should now be shipped over to tb17 (Mississauga)(That'll be $18.85 Jesse, I rounded down for your benefit)

Hellmuth style imo. The only hand that I think he shows up with that has us in a ton of trouble is AA (KK pretty much never plays like that)
But what hand is ever showing up here that we are in good shape against? Like you said in your earlier post, this is never gonna be AQ/AJ against anyone but a complete donkey, which this guy is not. Is it really worth calling for a stack on the off chance that it was a misclick when you only have 3.5 bb's invested?
Is the new Pokertracker out.. and is it a discount if you already have P2.... also i hate PA hud.im gonna grind cash on the side now. hi.
Public beta was released in January I believe.Info from the site on discount:How much will PokerTracker 3 cost?The cost for PokerTracker 3 has not yet been determined; however, it will be comparable to the current cost of PokerTracker and PokerAce Hud.I am an existing PokerTracker/PokerAce Hud customer. Will I receive a discount?Yes, current PokerTracker/PokerAce Hud customers will receive a special upgrade price dependent on the length of time that they have owned PT/PAH prior to upgrading to PT3. Below is the percentage of your original PT/PAH purchase price that will be applied to your PT3 purchase:< 2 months, 100% of the PT2/PAH price off of PT3< 6 months, 60%< 1 year, 40%> 1 year, 20%Ex: You purchased PT2 and PAH on 2/19/2008. PT3 is released on 3/25/2008. If you upgrade to PT3 prior to 4/19/08 you will receive 100% of your PT2/PAH purchase towards PT3. If you purchase after 4/19/08 and before 8/19/08, you will receive 60% of your PT2/PAH purchaes price towards PT3.

WTH? guy isn't an idiot.Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$16 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $92.70UTG+1: $161.40CO: $33.30Hero: $145.15SB: $45.95BB: $100Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is Button with :ts:DUTG raises to $3.5, UTG+1r folds, CO calls, Hero raises to $15, SB folds, BB calls, UTG calls, CO calls.Flop: :D:5c:club: ($60.5, 4 players)BB checks, UTG checks, CO checks, Hero bets $40, BB calls, 2 folds.Turn: :4h ($140.5, 2 players)BB checks, Hero goes crazy, Like his range crushes us right?