• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

LMFAO!!Like 20max NL??HAHHAHAHA!Was this some donk you pwned?
If I knew who it was, I'd tell you guys, lmfao
Is this now the Cubs play by play for a regular season game that will mean nothing when they tank in August thread?
Yes, quit bitchin all the time.EDIT: CUBS WIN!!!! 6 in a ROW!!
Yes, quit bitchin all the time.EDIT: CUBS WIN!!!! 6 in a ROW!!
Pirates win, 2 in a row. Apparently you aren't allowed to take signs insulting the team's highest paid players and/or the majority owner(s).
LOL - I'm at -500BB/100 on hands I've called the river, and -280BB/100 equity adjusted.(small sample size though: 103 hands out of the 14k I have on my laptop).Looking at some of the hands I've lost is pretty ugly.
Oh.....hmmmm.....mine is -125 PTBB/100 and -19 PTBB/100 adjusted.114k hands over last 2 months and 973 where I just called on river.
Mine is -231 PTBB/100 and -119 equity adjusted with 270 hands over 47K+ hands. In looking at the top ten biggest losers, 1/2 were KK or AA being shoved by someone who had flopped a setFour were being outkicked (e.g. AQvsAK or trips) and one was 99 on a 569 flop where villain had 78 (cooler).
Full Tilt Poker, $25/$50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 2 PlayersLeggoPoker.com - Hand History ConverterHero (BB): $5,024.50SB: $2,173.50Pre-Flop: :D :D dealt to Hero (BB)SB raises to $100, Hero raises to $400, SB raises to $2,173.50 and is All-In, Hero calls $1,773.50Flop: ($4,347) :D:5c:ts (2 Players - 1 is All-In)Turn: ($4,347) :4h (2 Players - 1 is All-In)River: ($4,347) :3h (2 Players - 1 is All-In)Results: $4,347 Pot ($0.50 Rake)Hero showed :qh:D (Ace King high) and WON $4,346.50 (+$2,173 NET)SB showed :club::qh (Ace King high) and LOST (-$2,173.50 NET)--LOL
Wow, you follow him up there?
Mine is -231 PTBB/100 and -119 equity adjusted with 270 hands over 47K+ hands. In looking at the top ten biggest losers, 1/2 were KK or AA being shoved by someone who had flopped a setFour were being outkicked (e.g. AQvsAK or trips) and one was 99 on a 569 flop where villain had 78 (cooler).
I wonder if anyone has a positive "call" on the river.

rdog,i saw this donk sitting at a 9 handed 25/50 sesh, sit...he takes some off me, w/e, then leaves, i leave....i sit 25/50 hoping he'll sit. some other random sits.profit.ezgame- Jordan

rdog,i saw this donk sitting at a 9 handed 25/50 sesh, sit...he takes some off me, w/e, then leaves, i leave....i sit 25/50 hoping he'll sit. some other random sits.profit.ezgame- Jordan
He was sitting by himself at a 25/50 9 handed table? And then you sat at a 25/50 HU and some other donk sat?

nah like, he was sitting 25/50 9m, but was alone, so i sit...he wins a lil, but table fills up and he leaves, i leave...so i go to 25/50 hu hope he'll follow...but a diff dude does and profit

Not the nuts then eh? :club:
For the record: I know this is a dumb comment, but I'm drunk, and saying "absolute nuts" or whatever term it is wouldn't have worked for my little quip.And 99 < TT sucks ass.
nah like, he was sitting 25/50 9m, but was alone, so i sit...he wins a lil, but table fills up and he leaves, i leave...so i go to 25/50 hu hope he'll follow...but a diff dude does and profit
LOL, oh. Maybe I should try this.