New Challenge (old Challenge)

in HU, is it wrong to be raising your button nearly 100%? people seem to play so tight oop, and if they call, ull have good position throughout the hand.
No, it's not.1) They're OOP on all streets.2) They're easier to play against...if they have at least two brain cells. Your opponent might as well turn their hand face up when they start raising.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

We find out tomorrow whether we are having a boy or a girl, I've felt all along its going to be a girl and I'm really hoping it is so I can play the Miley songs without my fiance getting upset at me.
By the way Tre, huge congratulations on this. I have more than a sneaking suspicion you'll make a hell of a father.

Since people have been posting songs in here....Does anyone know the original beat to this new Maroon 5 song? I know I recognize it...

Listen especially between like :35-:42 and then when it repeats before each chorus.I KNOW this is from another song, but I can't figure out which one.Edit: One of my thoughts was possibly Barry White's "Just the way you are", didn't sound quite right though.
Since people have been posting songs in here....Does anyone know the original beat to this new Maroon 5 song? I know I recognize it...
Listen especially between like :35-:42 and then when it repeats before each chorus.I KNOW this is from another song, but I can't figure out which one.Edit: One of my thoughts was possibly Barry White's "Just the way you are", didn't sound quite right though.
When I first listened to it, i thought it sounded a little like this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwqhhZnl8G4 - but I wouldn't say that is the answer.So basically, that is probably not what you were looking for. :club: But The Police rock. That is all.

was in the perfect situation, no one respected my raises, so i use that to my advantage like this.adfijgbaiofugbaifugyvbaoifybauifgyvbaiylgaiuagbgidsvhab.... going to take a break..... Absolute Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $1 BB (6 handed) Absolute Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)saw flop|saw showdownButton ($196)SB ($34.28)BB ($234.45)UTG ($47)Hero ($158.24)CO ($117)Preflop: Hero is MP with 5 :D , 5 :D . UTG calls $1, Hero raises to $5, CO calls $5, 2 folds, BB calls $4, UTG calls $4.Flop: ($20.50) 5 :club: , 8 :4h , 3 :5c(4 players)BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks, CO bets $13, BB calls $13, UTG folds, Hero raises to $63, CO folds, BB raises to $229.45, Hero calls $90.24 (All-In).Turn: ($339.98) K :ts(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($339.98) 4 :D(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $339.98Results in white below: BB has 8d 7d (flush, king high). Hero has 5s 5c (three of a kind, fives). Outcome: BB wins $416.19.

Aramis with the 2 run blast in the top of the 9th! Cubs take the lead. Come on Kerry!
The Cubbies are playing too well recently, thus the need for my new signature.

Weeeee!!! But how to play it?edit: turn minraise was a misclick btw. Might have cost me his stack.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)MP ($11.05)Button ($18.55)SB ($9.90)BB ($15.70)Hero ($19.50)Preflop: Hero is UTG with as.gif, ts.gif. Hero raises to $0.35, MP calls $0.35, 3 folds.Flop: ($0.85) ks.gif, js.gif, qs.gif(2 players)Hero bets $0.6, MP calls $0.60.Turn: ($2.05) 8c.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP bets $1, Hero raises to $2, MP calls $1.River: ($6.05) 4s.gif(2 players)Hero???????

It worked! :4h:D:club::5c:D:ts
I hate you, take it down NOW!and Bull... I think you just have to make a smallish bet and hope he can donk call, not much he can bet there.Sick flop.
Weeeee!!! But how to play it?edit: turn minraise was a misclick btw. Might have cost me his stack.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)MP ($11.05)Button ($18.55)SB ($9.90)BB ($15.70)Hero ($19.50)Preflop: Hero is UTG with as.gif, ts.gif. Hero raises to $0.35, MP calls $0.35, 3 folds.Flop: ($0.85) ks.gif, js.gif, qs.gif(2 players)Hero bets $0.6, MP calls $0.60.Turn: ($2.05) 8c.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP bets $1, Hero raises to $2, MP calls $1.River: ($6.05) 4s.gif(2 players)Hero???????
Ack Bull, minraising? I know you know better, but ZOMG ROYAL FLOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! must have been running through your head. I think this is clearly a bet on the turn.
Ack Bull, minraising? I know you know better, but ZOMG ROYAL FLOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! must have been running through your head. I think this is clearly a bet on the turn.
see edit
april13.jpgFull Tilt Poker, $25/$50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 2 PlayersLeggoPoker.com - Hand History ConverterHero (BB): $5,024.50SB: $2,173.50Pre-Flop: :D :D dealt to Hero (BB)SB raises to $100, Hero raises to $400, SB raises to $2,173.50 and is All-In, Hero calls $1,773.50Flop: ($4,347) :D:5c:ts (2 Players - 1 is All-In)Turn: ($4,347) :4h (2 Players - 1 is All-In)River: ($4,347) :3h (2 Players - 1 is All-In)Results: $4,347 Pot ($0.50 Rake)Hero showed :qh:D (Ace King high) and WON $4,346.50 (+$2,173 NET)SB showed :club::qh (Ace King high) and LOST (-$2,173.50 NET)--LOL