• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Funny how the river plays so differently in limit than no limit.I've only folded 24% of the time to a river bet at limit and I'm for sure a calling station and at limit that can be a good thing.

dude. if no one hear wants to read this then email me! Pure gold imo.I really really liked the AQ hand btw. I never thought about it like that : (
qft
Funny how the river plays so differently in limit than no limit.I've only folded 24% of the time to a river bet at limit and I'm for sure a calling station and at limit that can be a good thing.
I'm pretty sure that folding is always a mistake in limit.
Jeet, are you ever squeezing with AQ in that first hand?
I would guess the suitedness of it made it a call instead of a squeeze or fold.Mark
I would guess the suitedness of it made it a call instead of a squeeze or fold.Mark
Its funny how poker comes full circle and eventually "but it was suited" becomes a valid excuse again aint it?
Its funny how poker comes full circle and eventually "but it was suited" becomes a valid excuse again aint it?
Thats what Mikey tells me :)Mark

rdog, yeah I squeeze more often than not, the main reasons I just called that time are because I wasn't too familiar with how tight of a raising range notsogood has UTG and I would have no idea what to think if he just flatted my rr

Thats what Mikey tells me :)Mark
dude. do we not understand how awesome suited cards are? EXAMPLE:Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $5/$106 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $1059UTG+1: $905CO: $985Hero: $2317SB: $2512BB: $1514.25Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is Button with 6 :D 8 :D2 folds, CO raises to $40, Hero calls, SB raises to $140, 2 folds, Hero calls.Flop: 4 :club: 7 :ts K :D ($330, 2 players)SB bets $140, Hero calls.Turn: K :5c ($610, 2 players)SB checks, Hero checks.River: 5 :4h ($610, 2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $444, SB raises all-in $2232, Hero calls all-in $1593.Uncalled bets: $195 returned to SB.Results:Final pot: $4684SB showed Ah 7h
We find out tomorrow whether we are having a boy or a girl, I've felt all along its going to be a girl and I'm really hoping it is so I can play the Miley songs without my fiance getting upset at me.
best wishes to you tre. i have a 5 month old and it seriously is the most amazing feeling. all the cliches are true. i work a job that i hate but everyday when i walk in the door i could care less what happened earlier in the day.
I actually have another hand as well but this post is long enough as is and I’m not sure if anyone is actually interested in reading my babbling so I’ll hold off and post it if anyone requests it.
Please post the other hand and continue to post in this thread. great insight...

Lol, Imnotsogood. He's won I think 6-7 WSOP seats already in the steps and I also played with him quite a bit in NY. I made some horrible c/r 5 ways with like top pair and got him to fold QQ/JJ or something, always good to play poorly and level somebody into folding the nuts. He also got into some hilarious all in pot on the flop at 5-10 with like 107s. lol young players

I actually have another hand as well but this post is long enough as is and I’m not sure if anyone is actually interested in reading my babbling so I’ll hold off and post it if anyone requests it.
I'd like to suscribe to the Jeet Magazine of Poker Wisdom. Seriously, the "babbling" you spew will probably help my game and be more of an interesting read than anything else in this thread. Don't stop posting!

10/20 must really suck if calling off w/ 66 there was really tough imo. ;)punketty is samo right? I dont know his style @ all so i can't really put much of my opinion into the hand and his range. although, generally, i think his range is more weighted towards hands you're ahead of, i again dont know anything about his style/riv agg, after taking such a weird line (where he should know that you know that his line looks stupid, and his range should be pretty polarized to bluffs/nut hands in your mind). my head just asploded. sorta not really. im like 99.9% sure he is samo. didn't he mentor/coach you?- Jordan

I'd like to suscribe to the Jeet Magazine of Poker Wisdom. Seriously, the "babbling" you spew will probably help my game and be more of an interesting read than anything else in this thread. Don't stop posting!