• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

many of the comments to that vid/song are disturbing. lol wow.i still prefer this.
QFT!Also, <3 for Teddy for typing out the lyrics. well done!Mark

Brag: flop top set get action, turn Queens FullBeat: Internet failsVariance: All in protection*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Ex_Matt [Qc Qd]Rojaz: raises $1 to $1.50Ex_Matt: raises $3 to $4.50RamonLuth: folds KidwithDream: folds joejoek22: folds da Ape: folds Rojaz: calls $3*** FLOP *** [6c Qh Th]Rojaz: checks Ex_Matt: bets $6.50Rojaz: calls $6.50*** TURN *** [6c Qh Th] [Ts]Rojaz: checks RamonLuth said, "told you, u should stay at 50NL :club:"Ex_Matt is disconnected Ex_Matt has timed out while disconnectedEx_Matt: checks *** RIVER *** [6c Qh Th Ts] [7s]*** SHOW DOWN ***Rojaz: shows [Kh As] (a pair of Tens)Ex_Matt: shows [Qc Qd] (a full house, Queens full of Tens)Ex_Matt collected $21.65 from pot

I've got my sight set on you,And I'm ready to aim,I have a heart that will,Never be tamed,I knew you were something specialWhen you spoke my name,Now, I can't wait to see you again...I've got a way of knowing,When something is right,I feel like I must have known you,In another life,Cause I felt this deep connection,When you looked in my eyes,And I can't wait to see you again,The last time I freaked out,I just kept looking down,I st-st-stuttered whenYou asked me what I'm thinkin' boutFelt like I couldn't breatheYou asked what`s wrong with meMy best friend Lesney said"Oh she's just being Miley!"The next time we hang out,I will redeem myselfMy heart it can rest till then,Whoa! whoa! I,I can't wait to see you again,I got this crazy feelingDeep insidewhen you called and ask to see meTomorrow night,I'm not a mind reader,But I'm reading the signsThat you can't wait to see me againThe last time I freaked out,I just kept looking down,I st-st-stuttered whenYou asked me what I'm thinkin' boutFelt like I couldn't breathYou asked what`s wrong with meMy best friend Lesney said"Oh she's just being Miley"The next time we hang out,I will redeem myselfMy heart can rest till then,Whoa whoa I,I can't wait to see you again,I've got my sight set on you,And I'm ready to aim,The last time I freaked out,I just kept looking down,I st-st-stuttered whenYou asked me what I'm thinkin' boutFelt like I couldn't breatheYou asked what`s wrong with meMy best friend Lesney said,"Oh she's just being Miley"The next time we hang out,I will redeem myselfMy heart can rest till then,Whoa whoa I,I can't wait to see you again,Whoa whoa I,I can't wait to see you again.
who the fk has a friend named Lesney? Pretty sure it's Leslie donk
It is.Maybe he did type them out.Also, wtf kind of name is Lesney? Is that even a real name?edit: Apparently it is. They made matchbox cars?Lesney
don't blame me I didnt type it up, I sang it singing Leslie anywayslol soccer donks
AdrienAjaAlaAlcatrazAndreAngelAngelicaAprilArielAubreyBaby BoyBamaBanglesBarbieBarrettBBBeauty Baby VenomBee BopBellaBelle StarBennyBerryBertramBijouBlueBluesBoardwalkBobbitBoloBonnieBorisBowserBreezyBrittanyBuddaBuddyBugsButterbeanBuzbyCackleCameoCanouah (pronounced ka-no-ah)CapriCaseyCasperCassieChancoChanteyCharlieCheekoCherChickletChicoChivesChloeCleoCleverCliveClownClydeCocoConnieCorneliusCoryCrackersCricketCynthiaDaisyDexterDiggerDillyDottyDukeDundeeDustyEdgar-Allen CrowEthelExcalibirdFeathersFiddleFinaFloydeFluteFredFreddyFridaFrodoGabbyGaylordGingerGoldieGoldeniaGooberGoofeyGuinevereHannibirdHannibleHarleyHawkHippoHollyHollywoodHomaHomerHomeroHoneyHootieHueyHyacinthIagoIndiraIsabellaItsyJadeJaden (nickname "Jay Jay")JamboJasperJayJay BirdJazzJDJefferyJennieJerryJerseyJesse JamesJinglesJinnJoeyJoJoJudahKaseyKatanaKelloggKilaKipuKiraKiwiKodyKoshiLailaLaMansLarryLewisLexiyLokiLonitLoquitaLorenzoLouieLTLuckyLucyLyocoM&MMacguybirdMacguyverMaizeMamaMangoMax SterlingMaynardMayzie BirdMerlinMiaMickeyMidnightMiriya Parino SterlingMiss PrettyMister MistyMistyMohanadasMr. NatMumblesNancyNellNickyNoahNormanOliverOpalOscarOzzyParisPauleyPaxPeachesPearlPePePepsyPerkyPerryPeteyPetriePicassoPikachuPipperPip Squeek (aka Pippi)PitaPixiePixyPoppadomPrettyPretzelPrincePriyadarshiniPumpkinQuigleyRafikiRainyRalphRickyRoudyRowleyRythumSakiSamSammySatchimoSativaScoobyShadowShakaShakiraShamrockShaniaShastaSherbertSherrySierraSimoneSkyeSmokieSnowflakeSnowySoloSomaraSonnySpecklesSpikeStarStormySukiSunnySunshineSuzieSweetieSweetpeaTangoTannerTazTheodoreTikiTillikum (aka Tilli)TinkerbelleTJTomcatTuckerTurkey BirdTweakersTweekTweetyTwinkleTziporaValintinoVan MorrisonWhiteyWoodstockXenoYagersYakkyYO-YO BritchesYoshiZeldaZenaZipper
KOKO the monkeyor-Mark
lol die you spammer!i've prolly watched that video as much as anyone, looking for weaknesses in my techniques.i think i need to learn how to block the left jab and i'll win the next one.
IMO, Brawl > Wii Boxing AINEC

RDog, Zimmer, cubsfan, any other 6 max-ers, what are your folded to river bet %'s? I'm folding the river about 63% of the time, and I think I'm pretty much a POW monkey that can't fold. Any idea of what it should be?

RDog, Zimmer, cubsfan, any other 6 max-ers, what are your folded to river bet %'s? I'm folding the river about 63% of the time, and I think I'm pretty much a POW monkey that can't fold. Any idea of what it should be?
62% for me. No idea what it should be though.
So an update, I sold a travel package over the phone yesterday. Ship the boom sauce!
Nice work! Ship the commissions!! :club:
Mine was 64%, and I'm for sure a POW. Although I allow people to bluff a lot so mine would be lower than your average TAG. If you're a standard TAG I would think your % should be in the mid 70s at least?Mark
65% for me when I was playing 6max.