• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

anyone thinking of travelling to brazil...i wouldnt recommend it unless you [A] have a general knowledge of portugese....if you dont (like me) have rich friends in brazil with 3 houses (like me)....[C] I wouldnt recomend taking your family here especially if you have younger kids...they just wouldnt enjoy it as much as you would (also it can be pretty dangerous depending where you go...ex. dont stop at red lights in some areas during the night...ever)but for me with no life plans, travelling around the world, meeting new people, living in a completly different culture, has a ton of advantages and i highly recommend any younger people like myself to travel the globe and see shit...to pele...unfortunately it looks like we're just too lazy to drive like 20 hours up to rio, even though everyone here says that carnivale is a "brazillian" times better in the north...my friend has a beach house in Santa Catarina(sp?) so i imagine we'll be gettin insanley drunk for 4-5 days straight when carnivale comes around...one more thing....xmas eve we're going to a rave with like 20,000 people! and january 19th there will be 50k+....ya...theres a lot of ppl in brazil.

Thank god I win the superflip.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$44 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $440.10Hero: $400SB: $866.40BB: $125.50Pre-flop: (4 players) Hero is Button with Q :D Q :DUTG raises to $14, Hero raises to $48, SB folds, BB calls, UTG raises to $212, Hero raises all-in $400, BB calls all-in $77.5, UTG calls.Flop: T :) 9 :club: 7 :D ($804, 1 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $378.5, Sidepot 1: $425.5)Turn: 5 :D ($804, 1 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $378.5, Sidepot 1: $425.5)River: Q :) ($804, 1 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $378.5, Sidepot 1: $425.5)Results:Final pot: $804Hero showed Qh QsBB showed Th AcUTG showed Kh Ad
Just had the same thingFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownBB ($45.95)UTG ($26.50)MP ($90.45)Button ($77.55)Hero ($47.15)Preflop: Hero is SB with Qdiamond.gif, Qclub.gif. UTG raises to $26.5 (All-In), 2 folds, Hero calls $26.25, BB raises to $46.45 (All-In), Hero calls $19.45.Flop: ($118.40) Jheart.gif, 4spade.gif, 6club.gif(3 players, 2 all-in)Turn: ($118.40) 5heart.gif(3 players, 2 all-in)River: ($118.40) 6spade.gif(3 players, 2 all-in)Final Pot: $118.40Main Pot: $79.50, between BB, UTG and Hero. > Pot won by Hero ($79.50).Pot 2: $38.90, between BB and Hero. > Pot won by Hero ($38.90).Pot 3: $0.50, returned to Hero.Results in white below: Hero has Qd Qc (two pair, queens and sixes). BB has 9h 9c (two pair, nines and sixes). UTG has 7d 7c (two pair, sevens and sixes). Outcome: Hero wins $118.90. UTG was on maga tilt and shoving every hand
I feel so retarded. All day I've known the correct move, and 90% of the time I just do the exact opposite. Why do I have super tilt?
This is exactly how I felt the first two hours of my session yesterday. Calling big bets with tptk, trips on a 4 to a str8 board, etc. I was down 4 BI right away. Finally I shut out all distractions and decided to actually concentrate on what I was doing and ended up 4 BI on the day. 8 BI swing.
btw, does anyone think i should change my pic b.c. of the flag in the backround? ive gotten a lot of shi.t for it but it isnt my flag/or house. just a pic from a little tourney i won at a friends house
I can't believe you don't like black people. Shame on you.

So is it standard for everybody else to have this happen hand after hand or just me?Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$46 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $394UTG+1: $165CO: $402.50Button: $267.70SB: $202.20Hero: $400Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is BB with 3 :club: A :D4 folds, SB calls, Hero raises to $14, SB calls.Flop: 3 :D A :D 8 :D ($28, 2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $20, SB raises to $40, Hero raises to $115, SB raises all-in $188.2, Hero calls.Turn: 2 :) ($404.4, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $404.4)River: Q :) ($404.4, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $404.4)Results:Final pot: $404.4SB showed 8h 8dHero showed 3d Ah

Latest CR video is Stinger (who I love) playing 40/80NL deep stacked. OMG Merry Christmas! Downloading it right now...Mark
I think all 458397539 CR members are trying to watch this video right now b.c. its impossible to stream it and i dont believe it normally takes this long to download it
btw, does anyone think i should change my pic b.c. of the flag in the backround? ive gotten a lot of shi.t for it but it isnt my flag/or house. just a pic from a little tourney i won at a friends house
Would never have noticed it.
who does??jkjk gabe, we all <3 u
Gabe is black?
I think all 458397539 CR members are trying to watch this video right now b.c. its impossible to stream it and i dont believe it normally takes this long to download it
It took about an hour to download for me. I was able to stream in the meantime though.Mark

Stinger made at least 2 plays that made me want to alternately cry and then poke my eyes out. :(But overall the video was fun to watch, just cause its fricking 40/80NL!Mark

Stinger made at least 2 plays that made me want to alternately cry and then poke my eyes out. :(But overall the video was fun to watch, just cause its fricking 40/80NL!Mark
explain the plays for those of us who dont have CR accounts.- Jordan
explain the plays for those of us who dont have CR accounts.- Jordan
I'm guessing one of them was flat calling 99 from the BB after supernova's UTG raise and a CO call from Mezmerize. Then check/folded T53r flop to a bet just under pot.
Gabe is black?
fo' shiznat...ya'll neva' recognized bee-fo' ? lol...i'm not sure how you guys got on this topic but i'm too lazy to read the past few pages right now....played for about 1.5 hours and ended up 550 .... had some tough spots and would have been up much more had I not been unlucky there.
fo' shiznat...ya'll neva' recognized bee-fo' ? lol...i'm not sure how you guys got on this topic but i'm too lazy to read the past few pages right now....played for about 1.5 hours and ended up 550 .... had some tough spots and would have been up much more had I not been unlucky there.
Gary's a racist thats how....sw :club:
I'm guessing one of them was flat calling 99 from the BB after supernova's UTG raise and a CO call from Mezmerize. Then check/folded T53r flop to a bet just under pot.
No, I'm ok with that, I'd play it the same. I might check/call the flop, but he gave a good reason why he didn't. (Villian was really good and would make his life hard on the turn and river)The two hands I didn't like were probably standard for a lot of players, I just play somewhat differently pf than most.First hand was at 40/80NL, ADZ raises utg, TheTakeover calls from hijack, and Stinger 3bets 88 on the button. This is just almost unforgivable to me. I mean, they are playing a 3 way pot with effective stacks over 200bbs deep. I seriously wanted to smash my laptop when he did that.The other hand was prob standard maybe for most players. Hijack donk limps, Stinger raises QJs in the CO, bb (ADZ maybe?) 3bets him. So its 100bb stacks of $5000. $50 limp, $200 raise, 3bet to $650. So its $450 more to call in position with QJs. I Hellmuthstyle call there. But he hemmed and hawed and finally folded. But that hand is probably more playing style.Mark
Gary's a racist thats how....sw :club:
lol, i have a feeling some ppl will actually think i'm black...just to clear things up, i'm not...not that there's anything wrong with that