• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I run so well. This is like an autoraise on the flop for me. One time I decide not to and he flopped top set. Love it. Course then I suck cause I didn't stack him...Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0/$6 playersConverterStack sizes:: $2.75UTG: $2.65NoSup4U: $0CO: $8.40 <---- notice stack sizesButton: $6.55SB: $0: $Pre-flop: (6 players) NoSup4U is UTG+1 with :):icon_dance:2 folds, SB calls all-in $0, UTG raises to $0, NoSup4U calls all-in $0.Flop: :icon_dance: :icon_dance: :icon_dance: ($, 2 players + 2 all-in - Main pot: $)UTG bets $0, NoSup4U calls all-in $0.Turn: :icon_dance: ($, 1 player + 3 all-in - Main pot: $)UTG bets $0, NoSup4U calls all-in $0.River: :icon_dance: ($, 0 player + 4 all-in - Main pot: $)UTG checks, NoSup4U bets $5, UTG calls.Results:Final pot: $10NoSup4U showed Ts QsUTG mucks Kd KcMark
Mark is busto???? :D:D:D:club::D:):)
Mark, your last post came out all messed up... :club: Good luck at the tables today...
Fixed, sorry. Converter all weird today on me.Mark

Mark, are you ever raising that turn there? It seems like you can get value out of the As as well as a set who is looking for board to pair on the river. Anything else (besides possibly kings up) isn't paying you off on the river.

Mark, are you ever raising that turn there? It seems like you can get value out of the As as well as a set who is looking for board to pair on the river. Anything else (besides possibly kings up) isn't paying you off on the river.
I'm almost always raising the flop and/or the turn. I didn't recognize this player and he wasn't full stacked so I assumed he wasn't great. Which means when I just call flop I think he puts me on a draw, so the draw hit on the turn, so I thought I should just peel another card and try and get some value on the river. (I thought AK would fold on the turn which was at best what I put him on. I sort of felt like he might just have air there too his bet was so small and it was blind v blind) So mostly I just played it weird because it was kinda a weird situation, and I chose to just call flop which is weird for me so it changed the rest of the hand. Raising the turn is almost always the best idea there.Mark

3 barrels FTWPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($134)UTG ($155.10)MP ($92.50)Button ($57.40)SB ($99)Preflop: Hero is BB with Qheart.gif, 4heart.gif. 3 folds, SB completes, Hero raises to $4, SB calls $3.Flop: ($8) Kheart.gif, 8spade.gif, 3club.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $6, SB calls $6.Turn: ($20) Jspade.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $12, SB calls $12.River: ($44) Jheart.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $34, SB folds.Final Pot: $44Results in white below: Hero has Qh 4h (one pair, jacks). Outcome: Hero wins $44.

Anyone know where all the donks purchase that program that despite running 76/6 tells them to fold every freaking time I get AA/KK/QQ. blaaaaaah
Yeah, they get it from potripper.
mark, stop being such a tool and get to vegas, its like a 45 min flight from you or something.the forum shops and fashion show mall demand our attention!
I know I'm a tool. I should have come up today actually. Let me check whats going on tomorrow with Shannon. I assume I can crash somewhere tonight?Mark
Anyone know where all the donks purchase that program that despite running 76/6 tells them to fold every freaking time I get AA/KK/QQ. blaaaaaah
Yea. I absoloutely hate that shit. It happens far more then it should. People playing every frigging pot and then suddenly, "Dealt to king1305: AA, FOLD,FOLD,FOLD,FOLD,FOLD,FOLD,FOLD,FOLD,FOLD,FOLD"
Isnt there room for both of you to just stay in the closet?
:club: I bet these two have two of the nicest closets around.

anyone find a fold here... discuss.Full Tilt Poker Game #4557647605: Table Galatea (6 max) - $0.10/$0.25 - No Limit Hold'em - 19:03:08 ET - 2007/12/19Seat 1: Juicy2183 ($9.25)Seat 2: hobbnobb ($22.20)Seat 3: Shizco ($23.80)Seat 4: wuhomeslice ($15.70)Seat 5: vtlaxer09 ($36.10)Seat 6: Iraisenomatter ($30.20)Juicy2183 posts the small blind of $0.10hobbnobb posts the big blind of $0.25The button is in seat #6*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to vtlaxer09 [Td Jd]Shizco raises to $0.75wuhomeslice foldsvtlaxer09 calls $0.75Iraisenomatter foldsJuicy2183 foldshobbnobb calls $0.50*** FLOP *** [4c Tc 7h]hobbnobb checksShizco bets $2.35vtlaxer09 has 15 seconds left to actvtlaxer09 has requested TIMEvtlaxer09 calls $2.35hobbnobb calls $2.35*** TURN *** [4c Tc 7h] [Jh]hobbnobb checksShizco bets $9.40vtlaxer09 raises to $33, and is all inhobbnobb foldsShizco calls $11.30, and is all invtlaxer09 shows [Td Jd]Shizco shows [Jc Js]Uncalled bet of $12.30 returned to vtlaxer09*** RIVER *** [4c Tc 7h Jh] [6s]*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $50.80 | Rake $2.50ok... so.. after the flop im putting him on Ac paint c or AA KK QQ JJ... i call hoping i hit... i do... now what? I shoved it... anybody find a fold or smooth?

ok... so.. after the flop im putting him on Ac paint c or AA KK QQ JJ... i call hoping i hit... i do... now what? I shoved it... anybody find a fold or smooth?
Im not a big fan of your call preflop. At these low levels I cant stress enough how important it is to come into pots with a raise. After the Jack hits on the turn youre stuck though. Just a nasty turn card.

honestly our room is a flat out mess since jamie and ray have been playing chinese here every night. if you still want to play give me a call mark, me mitch and ray are gonna shoot some guns soon.

honestly our room is a flat out mess since jamie and ray have been playing chinese here every night. if you still want to play give me a call mark, me mitch and ray are gonna shoot some guns soon.
I'm not going to make it up, so no worries.Mark