New Challenge (old Challenge)

I absolutely love this river.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$46 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $364.30Hero: $749.60CO: $159.20Button: $596.10SB: $325.30BB: $487Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG+1 with 5 :D 5 :club: UTG folds, Hero raises to $14, 3 folds, BB raises to $48, Hero calls.Flop: A :D 5 :D 5 :) ($98, 2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.Turn: J :D ($98, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $65, BB calls.River: K :) ($228, 2 players)BB is all-in $374, Hero calls.Results:Final pot: $976Hero showed 5s 5dBB showed Kd Ks

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I absolutely love this river.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$46 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $364.30Hero: $749.60CO: $159.20Button: $596.10SB: $325.30BB: $487Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG+1 with 5 :D 5 :club: UTG folds, Hero raises to $14, 3 folds, BB raises to $48, Hero calls.Flop: A :D 5 :D 5 :) ($98, 2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.Turn: J :D ($98, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $65, BB calls.River: K :) ($228, 2 players)BB is all-in $374, Hero calls.Results:Final pot: $976Hero showed 5s 5dBB showed Kd Ks
Yea, I bet you love a good blowjob, a nice cold beer, and the occasional blunt too?Well played before that though to keep him around to hit his gin card.
Hey dueces I have been lurking this thread every so often and I get the feeling you are playing too many hands/day. I remember a couple days ago where you played 10k hands but only made like 227$, after being at a high point of 90oish. Your last 600 or so hands was all downhill. As an outside observer, I think you may want to re-evaulate when you quit playing sometimes. You say its like a real job, and even though it can be at times and should be by setting up certain hours to play, and limiting yourself to a certain amount of play. I dont know if you do this (I havent read a post that says you do), but if getting Supernova is your only goal, regardless of how much you make then I am off base here. But if making money is your goal, you may want to think about the volume you are playing. Just a thought.btw if you get Supernova is it only good til then end of the year, or do you get it next year too.
Supernova is good until June as long as you keep accumulating 10k VPP a month which he should do no problem. So its worth it for him to be putting in long sessions and for it to "feel like a job" for a month. It would be well into next year before he could achieve Supernova if he has to start all over. They don't call it a grind for no reason.
zimmer def value town that river with KK. gab heads up takes a lot of getting used to as it is way swingier then 6 max, but once you get used to it, i think its the most fun by far, as the rush of winning so much $ so quickly cant be topped. just take a few days off from it then start it up again, unless you would rather play 6 max, which is obviously fine too.
im just taking a break from HU...I do this all the time...I switch up between HU and 6max whenever one isn't going my way...it's a good change of pace and every time I switch i'm really motivated to do well in whatever it is i'm switching to...HU is my bread and butter...I love HU...it's only a break until I get refocused and get the mentality that's right for HU....till then, 6max is going to be my choice as it's a lil easier to play and much less swingy.Gabe
Supernova is good until June as long as you keep accumulating 10k VPP a month which he should do no problem. So its worth it for him to be putting in long sessions and for it to "feel like a job" for a month. It would be well into next year before he could achieve Supernova if he has to start all over. They don't call it a grind for no reason.
Really?With the amount of volume he plays, he could make supernova in like three months. I think.
Yea, I bet you love a good blowjob, a nice cold beer, and the occasional blunt too?
Can you talk to my gf and let her know this is what I want for Christmas?You know the key to my heart!
Really?With the amount of volume he plays, he could make supernova in like three months. I think.
He doesn't normally play this volume. I don't think he wants to continue to 16 table either. That is why it feels like a job this month, LOL.

LOL donkeysFull Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $3/$65 playersConverterPre-flop: (5 players) Hero is CO with :D :D UTG calls, Hero raises to $27, 3 folds, UTG calls.Flop: :D:club::) ($63, 2 players)UTG bets $6, Hero raises to $48, UTG calls.Turn: :D ($159, 2 players)UTG bets $6, Hero raises to $120, UTG raises to $240, Hero calls.River: :) ($639, 2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $627, UTG calls all-in $387.Uncalled bets: $240 returned to Hero. Results:Final pot: $1413He had A9, for the turned straight and river chop lol.Mark

Has anyone noticed a trend of full-tilt donkeys to only bet pot or min because they're to lazy to adjust the bet slider?The first few sessions i played at FT i couldn't handle the way everyone threw out a pot sized continuation bet at every flop.

Has anyone noticed a trend of full-tilt donkeys to only bet pot or min because they're to lazy to adjust the bet slider?The first few sessions i played at FT i couldn't handle the way everyone threw out a pot sized continuation bet at every flop.
this is one of my fav. things about full tilt. (that is the pot size bet)
how are you making$$ off being a supernova? is it just from the FPP points u get, then using them for buy ins?
I either use them for buyins or for the Supernova bonus....100k FPP for $1500. Also, I am putting in a ton of volume this month as well as I am pretty close to the 200k VPP milestone bonus. The 2k a month doesn't even factor those bonuses in.

I need to get back to playing 3/6NL as my normal game. I'm in the process of destroying it for about $3K in the last hour.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $3/$66 playersConverterPre-flop: (6 players) Hero is Button with :D:club:3 folds, Hero raises to $21, SB calls, BB raises to $84, Hero calls, SB calls.Flop: :D:):D ($252, 3 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $180, SB calls, BB folds.Turn: :) ($612, 2 players)SB checks, Hero checks.River: :D ($612, 2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $400, SB folds.Uncalled bets: $400 returned to Hero. Results:Final pot: $612Mark

More LOL Donkeys:Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $3/$65 playersConverterPre-flop: (5 players) Hero is BB with :D :D 3 folds, SB raises to $18, Hero raises to $75, SB calls.Flop: :D:):club: ($150, 2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $120, SB raises all-in $390.35, Hero calls.Turn: :D ($930.7, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $930.7)River: :) ($930.7, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $930.7)Results:Final pot: $930.7He had QQ, not sure why results broken.Mark

Does anyone have a PokerTracker database for 50NL they are willing to share?? (mln_falcon?)
Even if I knew how to do this, I'd rather not. atm the whole year is in one database, all levels I've played, so that is a lot of info, and it could possibly be against Star's policies. If you've got specific questions about a player I'll give you any stats I have though.Two fun hands against the same guy.Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$16 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $100.50UTG+1: $17Hero: $117.40Button: $32.50SB: $175.45BB: $100Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is CO with :D:icon_dance:2 folds, Hero raises to $3, Button folds, SB raises to $12, BB folds, Hero calls.Flop: :D:):D ($25, 2 players)SB bets $15, Hero raises to $40, SB raises all-in $163.45, Hero calls all-in $65.4.Uncalled bets: $58.05 returned to SB.Turn: :icon_dance: ($235.8, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $235.8)River: :icon_dance: ($235.8, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $235.8)Results:Final pot: $235.8Hero showed Ah AsSB showed 9c 9hPoker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$15 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $101.50CO: $110.55Button: $102.20SB: $99Hero: $234.80Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is BB with :club::DUTG raises to $4, 3 folds, Hero calls.Flop: :icon_dance::):icon_dance: ($8.5, 2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $6, Hero calls.Turn: :icon_dance: ($20.5, 2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $10, Hero raises to $30, UTG calls.River: :) ($80.5, 2 players)Hero bets $72, UTG calls all-in $61.5.Uncalled bets: $10.5 returned to Hero. Results:Final pot: $203.5Hero showed Ad KdUTG mucks As QhWithin 11 hands, although he sat out a few, so about 5 or 6 hands between them.

Havng a pretty brutal trip so far, down about 1k. Still having a fun time.Mark, come down here for some chinese poker?

Even if I knew how to do this, I'd rather not. atm the whole year is in one database, all levels I've played, so that is a lot of info, and it could possibly be against Star's policies. If you've got specific questions about a player I'll give you any stats I have though.
no worries. not a big deal, im pretty sure i can find someone on 2+2 to sell me one.on a side note, does anyone know how to hack into a complete strangers computer (preferably someone from australia), open their pokertracker and send all their files to my personal computer? :club: jkjkbtw as far as i know, a bunch of people have transfered PT databases publicly, so i would GUESS it is not against stars policy. but dont hold me to that one

went on a little shopping spree today, and didn't even spend a buy-in!but im buying another jacket tomorrow so i'll be eeking in on that fun number.also bought keturah a new ipod for her africa trip, yay christmas shopping.gotta get some more stuff for other peoples. yay christmas shopping.i can post full body shots later for mark, & kevlar, et al.- Jordan

Villain is 41/0/1PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($737.70)CO ($440.45)Button ($372.75)SB ($197)BB ($200)UTG ($396)Preflop: Hero is MP with Aheart.gif, Qdiamond.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to $8, CO calls $8, 1 fold, SB calls $7, 1 fold.Flop: ($26) Adiamond.gif, Jdiamond.gif, 2diamond.gif(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $16, CO folds, SB calls $16.Turn: ($58) 9club.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $40, SB calls $40.River: ($138) Qheart.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero ?????

Havng a pretty brutal trip so far, down about 1k. Still having a fun time.Mark, come down here for some chinese poker?
Man I totally want to, but can't make it :(Mark