New Challenge (old Challenge)

lollllllllllllllllllllllllland people used to say the earth is flat. was i the only one that read that he said he was on a heater and playing like a maniac b/c of it? maybe table image might work here? some of you take his posts a little too seriously i think, and i dont even like the guy (at least the impression i get from the internets) people post random hands in here that arent all always legit/looking for advice you know
LMAO @ this analogy. It's horrendous. So is 5/10 NL beatable for 50BB/100? I'd say it is a fact that it isn't...you would say that since people once said the earth was flat I can't say that, therefore it must in fact be possible? lolI'll admit I've been a jag on here today and said some stupid stuff, I'm sick, and pissed at other stuff, and Matt put me on forum tilt. However, the point is that he CONSTANTLY posts hands asking for advice, then people give it, and he says, "Well that's true, but blah blah blah", then gets arrogant about how he has to have been right this time (someone else explained this better than I just did a few posts back). Now he intentionally is going out of his way to post dumb shit that he knows will get a rise out of people, just to start shit. This is causing extremely level headed people like Zimmer and Hoosier to ignore him.Anyway, sorry for being part of the reason this dumb nonsense got off track in the first place. I do take the blame for that. I'll just ignore Matt from now on, and we can all go on with our lives.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

See I can bet hands properly:PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Button ($38.70)Hero ($66.45)BB ($44.85)UTG ($60.70)MP ($75.50)CO ($27.15)Preflop: Hero is SB with qs.gif, kd.gif. UTG raises to $1.75, 2 folds, Button calls $1.75, Hero raises to $7, 1 fold, UTG calls $5.25, Button folds.Flop: ($16.25) 7s.gif, kc.gif, qh.gif(2 players)Hero bets $11, UTG raises to $53.7, Hero calls $42.70.Turn: ($123.65) 7d.gif(2 players)River: ($123.65) 8h.gif(2 players)Final Pot: $123.65Results in white below: Hero has Qs Kd (two pair, kings and queens). UTG has Ah Kh (two pair, kings and sevens). Outcome: Hero wins $123.65.

LMAO @ this analogy. It's horrendous. So is 5/10 NL beatable for 50BB/100? I'd say it is a fact that it isn't...you would say that since people once said the earth was flat I can't say that, therefore it must in fact be possible? lolI'll admit I've been a jag on here today and said some stupid stuff, I'm sick, and pissed at other stuff, and Matt put me on forum tilt. However, the point is that he CONSTANTLY posts hands asking for advice, then people give it, and he says, "Well that's true, but blah blah blah", then gets arrogant about how he has to have been right this time (someone else explained this better than I just did a few posts back). Now he intentionally is going out of his way to post dumb shit that he knows will get a rise out of people, just to start shit. This is causing extremely level headed people like Zimmer and Hoosier to ignore him.Anyway, sorry for being part of the reason this dumb nonsense got off track in the first place. I do take the blame for that. I'll just ignore Matt from now on, and we can all go on with our lives.
my analogy is sooooo goood okay? hahaha lollll really not at all. i feel what you are saying and agree its just that you guys bite time and time again. you play right into what he is trying to do. a little ignore magic and the posts are like a drop of water in the ocean--nonexistent.

really having trouble motivating myself to play today.only played 1 hour of 200nl for that vid. I wont be posting that vid btw...it was purely to play a good player HU and get some feedback and record it...and we both gave our word that we wont give the vid out...plus, thers not commentary anyways...watched my first limit vid on CR. Man that game is weird. value betting third pair on the river? crazy shit i never see in no limit that is considered good plays...im still not too sure how to play....CC out of the big blind with J5os and stuff like that...makes me confused.

well..this is what happens when u play when u dont feel like it...get unlucky and lose about 600 in 400NL....jump up and play 1000nl, lose 4.5 more thousand....get frustrated and quit....come back and win it all back in 10 min except 600.....todays tally : -1k....sigh....feels much better than -5.5 .... holy crap ... i was feeling like my brain was numb i could feel any pain....my biggest down day to date is -2800 and thats like double it....holy crap im glad i won it back

well..this is what happens when u play when u dont feel like it...get unlucky and lose about 600 in 400NL....jump up and play 1000nl, lose 4.5 more thousand....get frustrated and quit....come back and win it all back in 10 min except 600.....todays tally : -1k....sigh....feels much better than -5.5 .... holy crap ... i was feeling like my brain was numb i could feel any pain....my biggest down day to date is -2800 and thats like double it....holy crap im glad i won it back
go back for that 1k!!

officially done for today...played some more 400nl .... owned this guy bad....then got it in preflop for 500+ (+1k pot) with AK vs AK and lost. -1300 is final result todaysick sick sick day....taking at least 2 days off poker and just doing nothing but relaxing and watching TVI'm also banning myself from playing higher than 600nl....the fluctuations are quite gigantic to what i'm used to and i don't want to experience them yet...gonna play lots of 600nl i think cuz 400nl seems kinda low now....today really popped my cherry and it should make me handle the fluctuations of 400-600nl really well....when i lost with that AK i literally laughed...didn't flinch...just laughed at myself and how today has gone...anyways...gn,Gabe

im in vegas now, been playin 10/20 at the bellagio last couple of days. one good day and a 2 bad days so im kinda sort on cash right now because i didnt bring enough.im looking to swap a little poker stars money for cash..ill send first. Also, pt special is looking for some cash too, im with him you can call him or AIM/ PM mept specials number is 608-738-6185, im either gonna be at the bellagio or the rhino.black FTP hat, gray adidas sweatshirt and blue shorts on...ill be playin 5/10 if im there.
bumpim gonna rail dn some today.meet ups??? :D:D:D:D:club:

Ya, funny thing is that I'm kind of used to it. I hate to sound like a whiny bitch but I've been pretty ul deep in major tourneys. At the same time I can improve a great deal and get lots better. Not sure if I really care to/want to though. Gonna have to take a break after that one, don't think I'll be posting much for a long while........I might play some cash games here and there but I'm going to take an extended break from poker, gl guys.(not trying to be an attention whore w.this post, just letting u guys know when you don't hear from me for a couple months, hopefully longer)

wow, sorry jon.def take some time. i dropped 20k after finishing 19th in the 1k ftops event. obviously didn't lose all that cuz of that finish, but i def shouldn't have played the few sessions i did right after that event.you're smart, so surely you'll rebound.and yea, you have taken some nasty beats deep in majors. sigh.gabe, your posts are funny.and im to bed.- Jordan

hoos this will probably make you feel better, toilet was backing the guy that won the event.wait a minute, what am i thinking? how on earth would this make you feel better?
i need to back ppl that will take the sunday 'majors' srsly as oppossed to lighting money on fire whenever i play em'.oh, and they should win when iback them too, otherwise its no funamirite?- Jordan
i need to back ppl that will take the sunday 'majors' srsly as oppossed to lighting money on fire whenever i play em'.oh, and they should win when iback them too, otherwise its no funamirite?- Jordan
Totally. I'd be willing to back someone also if they will win it for me. Just let me know kthx.Mark

LOL just saw this hand posted, I'm not involved in it, but it cracks me up:PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $4 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG ($388)MP ($433.30)CO ($1259.50)Hero ($540.50)SB ($659.20)BB ($416.30)Preflop: Hero is Button with Tspade.gif, Theart.gif. 3 folds, Hero raises to $16, SB raises to $52, 1 fold, Hero calls $36.Flop: ($108) Tdiamond.gif, 2diamond.gif, 2heart.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $72, SB raises to $230, Hero raises to $488.5, SB calls $258.50.Turn: ($1085) 2spade.gif(2 players)River: ($1085) 2club.gif(2 players)Final Pot: $1085Results below:SB has Ad Qd (four of a kind, twos). Hero has Ts Th (four of a kind, twos). Outcome: SB wins $1085. Mark

Good start to the day.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (9 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)BB ($25)UTG ($28.65)Hero ($20.80)MP1 ($13.55)MP2 ($16.15)MP3 ($7.70)CO ($26.55)Button ($4.30)SB ($14.15)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with ah.gif, ad.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.75, 1 fold, MP2 calls $0.75, 4 folds, BB raises to $2.5, Hero calls $1.75, MP2 folds.Flop: ($5.85) 4s.gif, 6c.gif, 9d.gif(2 players)BB bets $3.25, Hero raises to $10, BB raises to $22.5, Hero calls $8.30 (All-In).Turn: ($42.45) qd.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($42.45) kd.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $42.45Results in white below: BB has Kc Ks (three of a kind, kings). Hero has Ah Ad (one pair, aces). Outcome: BB wins $46.65.