• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Its a horrible feeling knowing I played crappy :(Mark
i bet you looked good doing it though. :)sorry to hear that some of you guys ain't doing so well these days. it'll turn around, keep yo heads up, bitches.
i've lost 40% of my bankroll in less than a month, and i play professionally so this is a very big deal.
Eeeeeek. :club:. You considering dropping down limits?
I'm a little offended that you wish bad things upon me and get reinstated so quickly. :club:
please like no one else has ever wished aids upon you
i've lost 40% of my bankroll in less than a month, and i play professionally so this is a very big deal.
*hug* Hope it turns around, I know the feeling.Mark

Played the 10/25NL again today. Was down $1000, then worked it up to up $3500. Finished up $1300 or so. Quitting to crash early and call it a trip. Total, up over $8000.Mark

Raise or Call?Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.505 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $45CO: $148.60Button: $31.40SB: $100.30BB: $160.50Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is UTG with :D:)Hero raises to $1.5, 3 folds, BB calls.Flop: :):D :D ($3.25, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $2, BB calls.Turn: :D ($7.25, 2 players)BB bets $3, Hero calls.River: :club: ($13.25, 2 players)BB bets $10,

Raise or Call?Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.505 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $45CO: $148.60Button: $31.40SB: $100.30BB: $160.50Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is UTG with :D:)Hero raises to $1.5, 3 folds, BB calls.Flop: :):D :D ($3.25, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $2, BB calls.Turn: :D ($7.25, 2 players)BB bets $3, Hero calls.River: :club: ($13.25, 2 players)BB bets $10,
i would probably have raised the turn for info, but probably just call since you have no idea where your at on the river
i did drop down, and if it wasnt for the ftops i'd be taking a break as well. definitely not playing cash for a week or 2, maybe til after thxgiving or something
We love you Kevlar, please bounce back.Was playing one guy but at a 6 max table. First hand shows that he overplays hands, 2nd hand is my paybackPoker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.502 playersConverterStack sizes:SB: $37Hero: $68.65Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is BB with :):DSB raises to $2, Hero calls.Flop: :icon_dance::D:icon_dance: ($4, 2 players)Hero checks, SB bets $3, Hero calls.Turn: :) ($10, 2 players)Hero checks, SB bets $7.5, Hero calls.River: :icon_dance: ($25, 2 players)Hero checks, SB is all-in $24.5, Hero calls.Results:Final pot: $74Hero mucks 4c 4dPoker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.502 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $54.40BB: $67.75Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is SB with :icon_dance::DHero raises to $1.5, BB calls.Flop: :club::):D ($3, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $2, BB raises to $7, Hero calls.Turn: :icon_dance: ($17, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $11, BB calls.River: :icon_dance: ($39, 2 players)BB checks, Hero is all-in $34.9, BB calls.Results:Final pot: $108.8BB mucks Ac 8h

Thoughts? Both villians are like 46/4PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)UTG ($53.90)Hero ($87.55)Button ($24.80)SB ($61.50)BB ($67.25)Preflop: Hero is MP with ad.gif, as.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to $2, Button calls $2, 1 fold, BB calls $1.50.Flop: ($6.25) 9h.gif, ks.gif, 5s.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $4, Button calls $4, BB raises to $8, Hero ????

I think that was from Super System or something, Doyle should be banned for that.Mark
Meh, if people want to raise the turn with their overpair into my set, to find out where they are at, I'll make sure they have no clue. :club:
Meh, if people want to raise the turn with their overpair into my set, to find out where they are at, I'll make sure they have no clue. :club:
pretty sure the only way you can guarantee that is if you fold...