• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Amazing that you can make 1500 bucks in 3.5 hours playing 0.25/0.5 nl.
he was 5 tabling...still a sick run...but that's what...between 1200 and 1400 hands?...ok that's like 30 buy-ins won..which is a really sick run.- Jordan
he was 5 tabling...still a sick run...but that's what...between 1200 and 1400 hands?...ok that's like 30 buy-ins won..which is a really sick run.- Jordan
It's insanely sick could take me 2 weeks to catch up to that! I'll save the positive variance to my face when I'm at $600 max or something.
Amazing that you can make 1500 bucks in 3.5 hours playing 0.25/0.5 nl.
i'm down about 335 so far. In my hour last night i got set over set twice. AA cracked by a flush draw. a straight cracked by a two pair made boat on the river after the money went in, etc. etc. im gonna hit em hard tonight though.
starting at 1k => ending at 1.5k = $500 profit/10 buyins, no...?
i'm down about 335 so far. In my hour last night i got set over set twice. AA cracked by a flush draw. a straight cracked by a two pair made boat on the river after the money went in, etc. etc. im gonna hit em hard tonight though.
must be nice to run bad at 100nl and not something like 25 50...
Ended up close to 4 buyins at .50/1 NL last night.
Nice....Is playing SNGs cheating ? I'm killing the $11 turbos....Running sick in them too....$11 TurbosHU - Win +10.50Full Ring1 - 2nd +17.702 - 1st + 37.503 - 2nd +17.704 - 2nd +17.705 - 1st + 37.50Taking a break and playing the $75 DS
That's one thing I've seen over the last 2 days at these levels...There is a LOT more trash talking. And it's hilarious.
I love it. I leave people alone until they start. I told that kid he would need to go ask mommy for more cash pretty soon. Too bad I have so many tables open or he would be getting my A material.

The trash talking is what I'm used to dealing with.. If anyone cares yourboygsarida and I are going from $2 to $250.. A little smaller scale, but I'm up to $14.46 at .01/.02 NL. It is sooooooo boring. :club: