Button V. Small Blind

PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (3 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)ReadsOpponent has only played 2-3 orbits. Havent seen anything out of the ordinary at all. After the previous hand 3 people sat out. It was 6 handed.Preflop: Hero is SB with T :D , A :club: . Button raises, Hero 3-bets, 1 fold, Button caps, Hero calls.Flop: (9 SB) J :D , J :) , 7 :D(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets, Hero calls.Plan was to c/c getting 9-1 with weakish bdfd and possible dirty pair outs. Is this ok?Turn: (5.50 BB) 5 :)(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets, Hero calls.Did I improve enough to continue?River: (7.50 BB) 5 :D(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets, Hero calls.Chop Chop. I hope.Final Pot: 9.50 BBAnything else I could have done?

I usually wouldn't like check/calling all the way. But I'm not sure where I would be folding this hand. I think you played it well. Though I wouldn't consider the turn card an 'improvement.' Either check/fold the flop, or call all the way. Don't call hoping to improve. Many cards that improve our hand are way too ugly.

I'd rather check-raise here and bet the turn.
This seems like a spew to me. I dont think he folds a hand better than mine here at any point. The pot is big, the board is paired and the game is 3 handed. I think we get called down almost always.