poker license plate ?

What do you call nuts on your chin?
Your nuts?
um, no....try again....
Daddy if there were some nuts on the wall would those be walnuts? I said Hell yeah. She said daddy if I had some nuts on my chest, would those be chestnuts? I said Hell yeah. She said daddy if I had some nuts on my chin would those be chinnuts? I said Hell No b!tch you'd have a dick in your mouth.
HAHAHA YES!! someone knew what I was talkin bout!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
I'm pretty sure we all got it but just weren't taking the bait.
Don't spoil his fun.
HAHAHA YES!! someone knew what I was talkin bout!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: :dance:  :dance:
Don't spoil his fun.
Thank you for ruining my morning. :cry: :bubblethanks:Anything else you wanna do? Like pee in my cherios?? Actually, I dont have cherios, but Honey Nut Cherios sound REAL good right now....
What do you call nuts on your chin?
Your nuts?
um, no....try again....
Daddy if there were some nuts on the wall would those be walnuts? I said Hell yeah. She said daddy if I had some nuts on my chest, would those be chestnuts? I said Hell yeah. She said daddy if I had some nuts on my chin would those be chinnuts? I said Hell No b!tch you'd have a dick in your mouth.
HAHAHA YES!! someone knew what I was talkin bout!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
i didn't take the bait, I quoted the song it was from
Don't spoil his fun.
Thank you for ruining my morning. :cry: :bubblethanks:Anything else you wanna do? Like pee in my cherios?? Actually, I dont have cherios, but Honey Nut Cherios sound REAL good right now....
:cry: Oh, honey. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to sound hateful. You know I love you...I mean want you.
KJoff
I think that's the one I would pick if I was willing to give the bureau of motor vehicles any more money than I already do.Nikki
Did anyone mention:WIRDPR?
I laugh every week when they say wired pair on the WPT, that and "he has a REAL hand, 33".
It's not really applicable in hold'em. It's more of a stud term.from: http://www.poker1.com/mcu/dictionary/vocabw.htmwired pair(n phrase) A pair in a stud game, dealt with one down and one face up, or, sometimes, just as a player's first two downcards.
Guest XXEddie
Did anyone mention:WIRDPR?
I laugh every week when they say wired pair on the WPT, that and "he has a REAL hand, 33".
thats because it is a REAL hand, AK. AQ....are drawing hands
  • 13 years later...

If you are someplace that allows 7 letters, "KRABLAR" seems to be available anyplace that tells before you apply for it.

Woulda been a hot plate in 2005, but I'd probably have gone with Jopke myself, back then.