Ftp Check Withdrawl Update

I received this LOVELY e-mail from FTP today. I love playing at a site where you can't withdraw your funds. GG FTP, you have just lost a customer and a shitton in rake until you find a legitimate way for people to withdraw more than a couple hundred dollars."Dear Jonathan ,We are writing to update you on the status of your recent withdrawal request from our site. We processed your request for a check on 31-Jan-07 but, unfortunately, circumstances beyond our control are delaying our ability to deliver your check in a timely manner.We apologize for this delay and any inconvenience you may be experiencing as a result of this issue. Be assured however, that we are working to resolve this situation as quickly as possible and will deliver your funds to you at the earliest possible time.As our way of apologizing for this delay, we have credited your account with a $26 tournament token that you may use to enter any of our $24 + $2 tournaments, including our daily Guarantee events.Because we also believe that you should have full access to all of your funds, we are offering you the option of stopping your check request and placing your money back into your Full Tilt Poker account for withdrawal through another method, such as our new payment processor MyWebATM.If you do not already have a MyWebATM account, you can quickly create one by visiting http://www.MyWebATM.com and filling out a short application form. Once created, you will be able to quickly transfer funds to and from your MyWebATM account from both your personal bank account and your Full Tilt Poker account.Please let us know if you would like to cancel your check request while you set up a new payment processor account, or if you would like to us to proceed with your current withdrawal.Thank you again for your patience and good luck with your free tournament token.Sincerely,Full Tilt Poker"For the people that say use MyWebATM, I flat out refuse to. First of all, it is a new company with no history and I don't trust some random non-established payment processor with important personal information such as SS# and Bank acct #s. Also, it would take forever to use this method to withdraw any significant amounts of $. As for Epassporte, you can only withdraw tiny amounts at a time, and its been nearly impossible for me to set up an account. Basically there is no real method for mid-high limit players to currently withdraw funds. (Unless they make special accommodations for you like they probably do for sbrugby, etc.) I guess I will play out the FTOPS events and if I cash decent I'll have alot of "play" money to stare at in my account.***I'm NOT saying that FTP is going to steal our $ and not pay us. Its just frustrating that at the moment there is no viable option to withdraw funds over $500.

From what I read, they are merely suggesting another option but will still give you a check if you want. Am I misinterpreting the letter in some way?
They have put no timetable on receiving a check. When I made my request the timetable was ~30 days. Now they are saying 30 days isn't long enough time for them to cut a check. So yea, you can still get a check.....maybe before the start of the WSOP. As for other options, they just aren't viable for mid-high stakes players.
Lol yea this was almost insulting.
Well if you dont need the token you can give it to me. LOL I cant even get my money back on the site cause of all this ****. And I'm with you on the new ewallets. None of them have been around very long and I will not give them my bank account # let alone my SSN.
They have put no timetable on receiving a check. When I made my request the timetable was ~30 days. Now they are saying 30 days isn't long enough time for them to check a check. So yea, you can still get a check.....maybe before the start of the WSOP. As for other options, they just aren't viable for mid-high stakes players.
Well, I hope you get your check soon.

Yeah, def. not giving out the SSN. I'm setting up epassporte and ewalletxpress, but it is connected to a checking account we don't use for our 'real' mobney! It's only for testing these new 'netellers'; if they pan out.

I remember commenting in your BOOM goes the dynamite thread or something similar. Since then I have received two checks from UB for a total of $1800. It's been about an avg of 3-4 week wait time for the checks. I think they still ship it express if the check is for over 2k. I know the cash games are not nearly as big so it may not be close to an option for you, but I have gotten some money out from them.

I got the exact same email, and also a $26 token, for my check withdrawal I requested yesterday, 2-15. This does suck since they apparently have no timetable on how long it will take for them to get their check mess sorted out. I signed up for MyWebATM and withdrew for the max amount, $2700, today. I'll let you know how it goes Hoos. Unfortunalely, you can only have $2700 at a time on mywebatm, then you have to move those funds to your bank account which may take a week. The monthly withdrawal limit for mywebatm is also only $9500.The monthly withdrawal limit for eppassporte is $3000 so I'm not gonna even bother with them.Lastly, Click2Pay was really quick with my BoDog withdrawals before, but they no longer offer withdrawals, at least to US customers at the moment. When I called them up they said their no withdrawal policy was only "temporary" but could give no time table on when they'd offer withdrawals again.I'm hoping Full Tilt comes up with a solution for getting checks out within the next month. They are a big site so I'm optimisitic I'll eventually get my mobneys.Anyone wanna trade Stars money for FT money? :club:

I got the exact same email, and also a $26 token, for my check withdrawal I requested yesterday, 2-15. This does suck since they apparently have no timetable on how long it will take for them to get their check mess sorted out. I signed up for MyWebATM and withdrew for the max amount, $2700, today. I'll let you know how it goes Hoos. Unfortunalely, you can only have $2700 at a time on mywebatm, then you have to move those funds to your bank account which may take a week. The monthly withdrawal limit for mywebatm is also only $9500.The monthly withdrawal limit for eppassporte is $3000 so I'm not gonna even bother with them.Lastly, Click2Pay was really quick with my BoDog withdrawals before, but they no longer offer withdrawals, at least to US customers at the moment. When I called them up they said their no withdrawal policy was only "temporary" but could give no time table on when they'd offer withdrawals again.I'm hoping Full Tilt comes up with a solution for getting checks out within the next month. They are a big site so I'm optimisitic I'll eventually get my mobneys.Anyone wanna trade Stars money for FT money? :club:
ill dump 535$ to you on a bodog hu table for 535$ on tilt...i wanna play the ftops main event but have no cash on tilt...lemme know.
I remember commenting in your BOOM goes the dynamite thread or something similar. Since then I have received two checks from UB for a total of $1800. It's been about an avg of 3-4 week wait time for the checks. I think they still ship it express if the check is for over 2k. I know the cash games are not nearly as big so it may not be close to an option for you, but I have gotten some money out from them.
Theres no way I'm depositing at another site, especially UB with all the horror stories I've heard about them. 3-4 week wait time is pretty ridiculous as well. I'm just going to stick with Stars and Bodog, as they have been EXCELLENT in fast, efficient payouts.
ill dump 535$ to you on a bodog hu table for 535$ on tilt...i wanna play the ftops main event but have no cash on tilt...lemme know.
IM me and we'll figure something out.If I get enough requests for $500 transfers maybe in a couple months I can get my moneys off FT lol.On a brighter note, my withdrawal to mywebatm I requested today went through in a matter of hours. I will let you guys know how long it takes mywebatm to deposit the money into my bank account.
IM me and we'll figure something out.If I get enough requests for $500 transfers maybe in a couple months I can get my moneys off FT lol.On a brighter note, my withdrawal to mywebatm I requested today went through in a matter of hours. I will let you guys know how long it takes mywebatm to deposit the money into my bank account.
k, ill IM you when i get home from work...
That really sucks Hoos..LOL at them trying to make it up to you with a 26 dollar tourney token. I'm sure you really needed that more than getting your money.
Yeah I know how lame is that! It is kind of shady that they won't send you the check for whatever amount you requested (and I'm sure it quite the amount), and thought that 26 dollars would make you satisfied. If they really wanted to make it up to you, they should of offered Clonie Gowen to give you a handjob or something.BTW, don't do UB - I hear that some mid-high limit users are having a hard time as well withdrawing for the same reasons.