Is It Better To Be In A Bad Relationship Or None

Bad relationship or No relationship  

69 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Bad Relationship
    • No relationship

I honestly don't understand. I have more of a relationship with cashier's at grocery stores. I can't see how someone I see once every 10 days (max) is in a relationship with me. Unless you are using the term relationship very loosely and arguing semantics.I use her for sexual purposes she uses me to fill her needy *** void of someone that cares about her, I guess. But we aren't together and that's how I look at the word relationship. We will never be in a public place with one another ever. If this is a relationship, then I'd argue it's a good one for my needs!
That would be why she would consider it a relationship. And regardless of what you say, if the chick thinks you're in a relationship you are. Reason for this is simple. You can argue that it's not a relationship all you want but when you try to permanently break it off with her (and I mean permanently - no more late night drunk booty calls, no more requests for a quick BJ) there will be crying, there will be questions, it WILL feel like a breakup. Ergo, whether you want to admit it or not, it's a relationship because you will be breaking up at that point. You can't break up if it's not a relationship.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be why she would consider it a relationship. And regardless of what you say, if the chick thinks you're in a relationship you are. Reason for this is simple. You can argue that it's not a relationship all you want but when you try to permanently break it off with her (and I mean permanently - no more late night drunk booty calls, no more requests for a quick BJ) there will be crying, there will be questions, it WILL feel like a breakup. Ergo, whether you want to admit it or not, it's a relationship because you will be breaking up at that point. You can't break up if it's not a relationship.
This is one of those times where I feel it appropriate to throw in an Ipso Facto or two. Really lends some gravitas to the post.
Can you specify what is making the relationship bad? It seems like a couple of weeks ago you were saying how happy you were and how you were probably going to marry this chick and settle down. What has changed?
the date.
Yeah, but my hand doesn't make me take it out to dinner or listen to boring-*** stories about its day, or go to stupid events with its cunty friends, or cuddle after, or nag me about going to strip clubs...
Maybe if you tried listening, you'd find it to be very different.
i love this analogy
You racist fuck. Next you're going to be pulling your eyes back and saying things like "Dong, where is my auto-mo-beel."If I see you putting on Asianface, there will be hell to pay.
I have been telling my father this for years and he has finally come to his senses. Good advice !!
My Parents realized it after 30 years.. They were both miserable and nasty people to be around. When they finally split they became 2 totally different people and are happy and actually in good moods etc.. Now they are even friends after about 5 years..
You racist fuck. Next you're going to be pulling your eyes back and saying things like "Dong, where is my auto-mo-beel."If I see you putting on Asianface, there will be hell to pay.
i can't tell, is this a joke?
lol Don't make me kick your ass, sir.It's not my faults you cats are idealist pansies who can't accept the realities of the world.
b = bitteri'm pretty confident and independent, so "realities" may be a stretch in implying that depending on a woman to touch me consistently has anything to do with my self-worth. then again, "idealist pansy" is a pretty excellent description of me, and one that i'll probably use in the future.
b = bitteri'm pretty confident and independent, so "realities" may be a stretch in implying that depending on a woman to touch me consistently has anything to do with my self-worth. then again, "idealist pansy" is a pretty excellent description of me, and one that i'll probably use in the future.
When did this become about self-worth, though? When did this poll/thread become synonymous with co-dependance? That's where my disconnect is with everyone else.I'm saying that I like to fuck. I'd much rather put up with someone who nags or gets on my nerves if she's a spitfire in bed than have to go out and be all charming and shit every other night just to get my dick wet.And most people are idealist pansies, so don't get too excited about your new title.
When did this become about self-worth, though? When did this poll/thread become synonymous with co-dependance? That's where my disconnect is with everyone else.I'm saying that I like to fuck. I'd much rather put up with someone who nags or gets on my nerves if she's a spitfire in bed than have to go out and be all charming and shit every other night just to get my dick wet.And most people are idealist pansies, so don't get too excited about your new title.
I don't see how this poll is about anytihng other than self-worth and co-dependence, but my **** is pretty dry, and we've had pretty different life experiences.I'm way pansier than most people when it comes to acting on their idealism.
i can't tell, is this a joke?
Amazing...
I don't see how this poll is about anytihng other than self-worth and co-dependence, but my **** is pretty dry, and we've had pretty different life experiences.I'm way pansier than most people when it comes to acting on their idealism.
Is it really co-dependence and being somehow hollow to not want to have to eat what you kill every night? I've put up with girlfriends I wanted to kill for months just because they were great in bed. Ultimately if I have no plans to marry the girl, then the only reason I'd be dating her even if I did like her was for the sex anyway - so it really doesn't matter if she's an emotional wreck. Hell, it's the really screwed up ones that are the best in bed anyway.
Is it really co-dependence and being somehow hollow to not want to have to eat what you kill every night?
is this a euphemism for picking up women?If so, it isn't co-dependence, guess I just question when it becomes a need for sex, as opposed to simply wanting it. I'd suggest that staying with a girl who wrecks you emotionally crosses that line.Just staying with a messed-up girl for sex, if the sex is consistent and decent, i don't think it reflects negatively on you in any other than the obvious ways.