Is It Better To Be In A Bad Relationship Or None

Bad relationship or No relationship  

69 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Bad Relationship
    • No relationship

Basicially it boils down like this. She is beautiful, smart, and occassionally funny. But she is an insecure control freak. Needs to know everything of every minute. If I dont respond to a text right away shell say something like "That took you long enough, what were you doing?" I live there and she still questions everything. She asks me almost daily if Im happy and if this is what i want which in itself was a turnoff.Yes, we have sex. But it's just ok. Maybe mondain and not a lot of action. Shes just constantly nagging and wont stop. she bugs me about everything and to be honest it really is annoying. But I like the house, even though im on a 75 min commute everyday and rent is cheap. So is it better to go out on my own, or stay here and keep going with the eb and flow of things?Thats the story, any questions ill tell.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better to be in no relationship than a good relationship you dumbfucks then you can go out and soup a different pussy whenever you want without having to lie about it and buy bitches flowers
What would your gf say about this? And you and i both know that it's not that easy to pick up tail
And you and i both know that it's not that easy to pick up tail
Unless your JFuckingBradburn. Girls are so eager to get in his bed that when they get there they piss themselves from the excitement.
Unless your JFuckingBradburn. Girls are so eager to get in his bed that when they get there they piss themselves from the excitement.
Damn it, I wish I read this first. But you did it better than me anyways.Haha, urine.
What would your gf say about this? And you and i both know that it's not that easy to pick up tail
When I said whenever you want I meant you could do it without worrying about her, not like that you could snap your fingers and be wheel-barrowing some broad. I probably shouldn't talk about this because I'm thinking about dating this girl, except i've hooked up with her 2 best friends and one of them thought we were dating for a while and is kinda mad.
Yeah, it had nothing to do with the roofies vodka at all. Just pure excitement.
  • 3 weeks later...

After further review, and breaking up with my girlfriend, I can tell you with the utmost confidence that it is better to be in a bad relationship than none. plus you dont quit your job until you have another one lined up anywayall of you that feel differently, well be in my shoes right now and you might agree

After further review, and breaking up with my girlfriend, I can tell you with the utmost confidence that it is better to be in a bad relationship than none. plus you dont quit your job until you have another one lined up anywayall of you that feel differently, well be in my shoes right now and you might agree
It's the early withdrawl symptoms...you'll get over it. It's like a man who's been institutionalized in jail. It's obvious that being out of jail is better than being in jail but if you've spent enough of your life doing time the outside world can be scary.
It's the early withdrawl symptoms...you'll get over it. It's like a man who's been institutionalized in jail. It's obvious that being out of jail is better than being in jail but if you've spent enough of your life doing time the outside world can be scary.
Spot on. The fact that the relationship is 'Bad' should answer the question. As far as I'm concerned it's like saying 'Should I go round slamming car doors on my fingers.
If you're suggesting that he should hang himself like Brooksy then I agree.Or be like Red and run off to Mexico to live with a man, I also agreeHang yourself or go gay. Obviously the only two options.
If you're suggesting that he should hang himself like Brooksy then I agree.Or be like Red and run off to Mexico to live with a man, I also agreeHang yourself or go gay. Obviously the only two options.
Actually there is a third option, it's a combination of both. Auto-erotic asphyxiation is all the rage with homos these days. Done right it can be a real blast.
Actually there is a third option, it's a combination of both. Auto-erotic asphyxiation is all the rage with homos these days. Done right it can be a real blast.
You would know...