Shimmering Wang And Valentine's Day

Okay, so... Valentine's Day sucks. I hate it, because I'm always either (a) alone or (b) in a weird spot with a girl that makes it, you know, weird. So Jess, the girl I'm casually seeing is definitely in the (b) category. I worked from 7-8 tonight (???), and then saw her. I didn't know what she expected, since we've never really talked about our relationship status. I don't think I want to be seriously dating this girl or anything, so I'm happy avoiding it. Because we're sleeping together, I figured flowers was the least I could do. I thought about it briefly, and decided to get her some flowers, a bottle of wine, and- as a joke- a 25$ gift certificate to the tanning salon at which she works, purchased from her yesterday. She liked the flowers, and told me I'm a fucking moron for the Gift Certificate. Mission Accomplished.Anyway, so I stopped by her place after work....I walked into her apartment, poured her a glass of wine (I got to drink cranberry juice!), raised a toast, whatever. Wang: "...anyway, Happy Valentine's Day, you know. Or whatever."Jess: "I didn't know if I should get you anyth-"Wang: "Really? Cause me either. I figured, you know, since we're like just, you know" (Wang makes weird hand gesture, meant to speak to the undefined nature of our relationship) (pause) "You know? So I figured flowers and booze. If you didn't like the flowers, I'd just get you drunk."And this is when it got kinda weird.Jess: "Well, I DO like the flowers, but maybe the wine'll come in handy..." (trails off suggestively, does something with her eyebrows)Wang: "Yeah? How's that?"Jess: "Since I didn't get you anything, I decided for Valentine's Day, you can do whatever you want."Wang: "Yeah? Wanna watch The Departed? I got a copy on DVD."Jess: (laughs) "Noooo, Mister. WHATEVER you want..."Wang: (gets it) "Really? Like what?" Jess: "Anything."At this point I'm kinda freaking out. You know what I like? Sex and blowjobs. I like fun, exciting, nonathletic/nonchallenging sex and the occassional blowjob.Wang: (laughs nervously) "How about ATM?" (it should be noted here that this is completely the SickThread's influence...)Jess: "Oooooh, what's that?" Wang: (laughs even more nervously) "Ha. Ha. Nothing."So the fooling around commences. I'm sure she's expecting me to have some grand fantasy request. Tie her up. Have her tie me up. Anal. (shrug) I just kinda wanted to do it. But I was feeling a little pressure, racking my brain trying to think of something that'd satisfy her need to satisfy me, and not, like, be weird. So we're fooling around, having fun, and I can tell she wants it to be extra exciting or something. Like a Seinfeld moment, she starts talking dirty, and it freaks me out...Jess: "Ooooh, it's so biiiig." (It's not. I know it's not. You know it's not. We both know it's completely average, and telling me it's big is just a stupid lie neither of us believes.)Wang: (weirded out)Jess: "Do you like that, Mister?" (second Mister of the night....)Wang: (weirded out, clears throat) "Yes." (I said yes. I didn't say "yeah" or "oh yeah." I said "yes" as in "yes ma'am" which made me think "yes ma'am" which is kinda dirty sounding, and served to weird me out more.)Jess: "Ooooh, I bet you like that, huh?"Wang: (realizes last mistake) "Oh yeah."So this goes on for like 2 or 3 minutes, and she's trying really hard. Finally, it simply becomes too weird. Jess: (something dirty, and more explicit)Wang: "Look, you don't need to do that."Jess: "Do what?"Wang: "Say that stuff. The stuff you're saying. I mean, I don't mind, but..."Jess: (stops) "You don't like it?"Wang: "No, no. I mean, I'm pretty ambivalent. That means I could go either way."And she pushes me off and starts crying. She goes on about how hard she was trying to have me enjoy myself, and cries harder, and says something about not being pretty, and then just cries. I don't know what to say, so I tell her she's pretty and I don't need all that stuff, and she cries harder, and I tell her I was enjoying myself, and make a few jokes. Then she starts laughing.Jess: "I'm sorry. I'm PMSing REALLY hard, right now. I feel all icky and emotional."Wang: "Oh, don't worry about it!"Jess: "You haven't gotten off yet, have you?"Wang: "What? No. No."Jess: (snurfy nose, tears wet on face) "Want me to doooo something about that?"Wang: "Well what about you?"Jess: "Oh, don't worry. It'll be more trouble than it's worth."Wang: (ego in cellar, libido killed by sobbing, talk of period, etc.) "Oh... O-uh, okay then."Jess: "Want me to give you a handjob?"Wang: (I HATE HANDJOBS I HATE HANDJOBS I HATE HANDJOBS) "Sure."Jess: (kisses me on cheek, still snurfy) "Happy Valentine's Day, Mister."Wang: "Happy Valentine's Day, honey."(handjob)Happy Valentine's DayWang

Okay, so... Valentine's Day sucks. I hate it, because I'm always either (a) alone or (B) in a weird spot with a girl that makes it, you know, weird. Wang
I've seen this somewhere before...
I've seen this somewhere before...
I now run all of my stories past the SickThread first, to make sure they're somewhat amusing. If I receive neutral to neutral-positive reviews from a few selected posters, I toss them up here, for the disgust of all.
I now run all of my stories past the SickThread first, to make sure there somewhat amusing. If I receive neutral to neutral-positive reviews from a few selected posters, I toss them up here, for the disgust of all.
Quoting for rarity.

I'm glad to say that I have yet to be even remotely disappointed by a story posted by the wangster.Thanks for the laugh, good sir. I thought handjobs were out of style in high school, but meh.wamp wamp.

I missed this the first time around, so I'm glad you made the thread. I'm allergic to catch up reading longer than about a page and a half, on a good day.The only way for this story to get more awkward is if she were actually sobbing while giving you the handjob, and talking dirty at the same time. Then the emotion would take over and she'd wind up getting hysterical while screaming, "WHY DID MY DADDY LEAVE ME?!?!" at your dick.

What, are you having your period?
My friend has a Playstation III, which is also a Blue Ray player, so today we watched the Departed on Blue Ray. God, that movie rocks. Best line:Alec Baldwin's Character: You wanna smoke? What, you don't smoke? Whaddaya, a health freak? Go fuck ya self.
My friend has a Playstation III, which is also a Blue Ray player, so today we watched the Departed on Blue Ray. God, that movie rocks. Best line:Alec Baldwin's Character: You wanna smoke? What, you don't smoke? Whaddaya, a health freak? Go fuck ya self.
QFT. Hence sig.

I :club: Wang. I wish he'd update his blog more though.

I was just trying to spice up our relationship, Wang - and then even after I poured my heart out to you and gave you a loving handjob, you come and post our story here.We're through.

Wang: "No, no. I mean, I'm pretty ambivalent. That means I could go either way."
I found this to be the funniest line. If you really did define the word you just used after saying it, I think this tells us a lot about this girl.