Howard On Poker After Dark

Yesterday I made a statement where I said I thought Howard looked like he was off his game. Just do to the simple fact that he doesnt play as much poker now, do to his other bussiness venues. I TAKE THAT BACK!!!!. The play where he had 10 7 Vs Gabes qj and took it away from him on the river, just shows how over the top he is. So any comment I made that may have came accross in a negative way is now VOID. That was one of the best displays of poker i've seen in a while, and just shows how much skill is really involved.

Yesterday I made a statement where I said I thought Howard looked like he was off his game. Just do to the simple fact that he doesnt play as much poker now, do to his other bussiness venues. I TAKE THAT BACK!!!!. The play where he had 10 7 Vs Gabes qj and took it away from him on the river, just shows how over the top he is. So any comment I made that may have came accross in a negative way is now VOID. That was one of the best displays of poker i've seen in a while, and just shows how much skill is really involved.
Everyone in the Lederer household will sleep better tonight....
I agree